Gaith Ben Romdhani / Gaith Peace / Gaith Regen / Oliver Ghait

[email protected]

Angry Greek Lady
I sure did have a good time....nothing better than being beaten countless times because you refused to get he of no set age a visa.....t'was like a party every day with that one :thumbsup:
Is that what you do? Do you beat innocent people that refuse to get you a visa?
Hey lady I already live in Europe and no need any visa .. I am not MAN ..

[email protected]

Angry Greek Lady
Hahaha she hates me because I told her to beware of the rat could abuse her after done with her. She accepts her rat blackmails other girl and feels jealousy.... then all turned into a joke. After not being able to deal with reality.
Not speak for the others. Speak about you ...I know he leave you but thus is life . You must deal with it sweety . .I am with you . Feel sorry about your story .. I no have any hate . Any jelous. ..

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I sure did have a good time....nothing better than being beaten countless times because you refused to get he of no set age a visa.....t'was like a party every day with that one :thumbsup:
Is that what you do? Do you beat innocent people that refuse to get you a visa?
This is what happens to Rat victims and what all of us want to avoid to happen to others. If this person knows who the rat is and how is treating others and still remains then let it be. In this case Luna is the one who needs support. This person is accomplice.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
You sure are blessed with your toy boy :) I guess that's why you asked in a fb group ;)

View attachment 47164
Oh but this woman is wrong I never payed the rat, and thankfully I didn’t set any of the stuff he was pretending to have. (Business, home for sisters and car) that’s why he went for other victim. This was a good excercise. It’s a fact no one can bother me again the way the rat did. All the insecurity he planted died. Many people will want to come and make me/us feel bad for our story or even shame. But the only ones who must feel shame are the rats.

Top Bottom