Geezeeee

Tattoos are haram in Islam but that's not to say that everyone is religious, his parents must not be religious either simply because there would be hell to pay for him getting a tattoo .
This is a known rat tactic to show you he is 'serious ' when reality if it all goes wrong a tattoo is easily covered.
Although you don't condone it , this for a rat in his mind will show you that he is serious and true .
How long have you been together? Do you have an age gap ? Do you have any red flags ?

Megane

Major Ratslayer
He won't just now - he will however give you sob stories etc so you will offer because "he never asked".

Please stick with us and ask one of us if you are unsure of his intentions.

MH x
That oldie but goodie "I never asked you too you offered" yeah under extreme emotional torment that someone I love was suffering. How quick were you accept though you dirty love life?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That oldie but goodie "I never asked you too you offered" yeah under extreme emotional torment that someone I love was suffering. How quick were you accept though you dirty love life?
Erm I'm a bit confused - do you mean me and my love life?

MH x

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Tattoos are haram in Islam but that's not to say that everyone is religious, his parents must not be religious either simply because there would be hell to pay for him getting a tattoo .
This is a known rat tactic to show you he is 'serious ' when reality if it all goes wrong a tattoo is easily covered.
Although you don't condone it , this for a rat in his mind will show you that he is serious and true .
How long have you been together? Do you have an age gap ? Do you have any red flags ?
He is my 2nd Tunisian boyfriend. :/ I'm not even sure how long we've been talking.. 4 months? He knows about my other relationship and somehow I wound up in this web. He is 8 years younger. His brother has been married to his Scottish wife for 10 years and has permanent residency in Scotland already. I've spoken with both.

I have to add I am still in a relationship (more serious) with another Tunisian for a year.

Please don't judge.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Hi again @tutusandfrogs ! How have you been?
I remember some time ago you came asking about him but he wasn’t listed on the gallery.
Did you visit him in Tunisia? Or this tattoo is related to make you hurry up for that visit? Xx
It's not the same man. I've never gone although I would have. I have some of my own issues, somewhat "stateless" right now with my own immigration/citizenship issues.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
He won't just now - he will however give you sob stories etc so you will offer because "he never asked".

Please stick with us and ask one of us if you are unsure of his intentions.

MH x
He is in the "I'll pay for everything" camp. "I'm a man, I make my own money" I've talked to many Tunisians and they seem to have one of the nicer homes that doesn't look like a disaster. They have their own building company making designer apartments.

M

Mango Chutney

They have their own building company making designer apartments.
So why is he fishing older foreign women on the internet? Why did his brother leave for Scotland? I don’t believe this at all, he is either completely lying or greatly exaggerating. Designer apartments? Tunisia is in a financial crisis, it’s locals are scrimping and scraping to get by....who the hell is buying designer apartments....and where are they?

A

AmberHeart

Please be careful, obviously my/our experience wasn’t good and it is natural to find red flags :eek:
If they haven’t asked for little loans or gifts, they are about a bigger price... age gap is not seen nicely in their culture.

A

AmberHeart

He is my 2nd Tunisian boyfriend. :/ I'm not even sure how long we've been talking.. 4 months? He knows about my other relationship and somehow I wound up in this web. He is 8 years younger. His brother has been married to his Scottish wife for 10 years and has permanent residency in Scotland already. I've spoken with both.

I have to add I am still in a relationship (more serious) with another Tunisian for a year.

Please don't judge.
This is dangerous, Men are naturally jealous, but Tunisian men I can tell they are extremely Jealous, they do not want their women to have any contact sometimes even with males from their family. If your boyfriend says don’t speak to your cousin you have to do it or he may turn violent not just verbally aggressive.... this second man not caring you know other guy from long ago from the same country is fishy.
Perhaps he can use the excuse you haven’t met him in flesh but that is a lie.
Again they do not like even virtual contact with males from family or old friends. :/
This is not acceptable at all in their culture.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
So why is he fishing older foreign women on the internet? Why did his brother leave for Scotland? I don’t believe this at all, he is either completely lying or greatly exaggerating. Designer apartments? Tunisia is in a financial crisis, it’s locals are scrimping and scraping to get by....who the hell is buying designer apartments....and where are they?
In Sousse, flats near the beach.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
This is dangerous, Men are naturally jealous, but Tunisian men I can tell they are extremely Jealous, they do not want their women to have any contact sometimes even with males from their family. If your boyfriend says don’t speak to your cousin you have to do it or he may turn violent not just verbally aggressive.... this second man not caring you know other guy from long ago from the same country is fishy.
Perhaps he can use the excuse you haven’t met him in flesh but that is a lie.
Again they do not like even virtual contact with males from family or old friends. :/
This is not acceptable at all in their culture.
Boyfriend #1 and I have an open relationship. He knows everything that goes on in my life. Boyfriend #2 knew I was with #1 and was insistent. He is jealous, even though he knew I was in a relationship. He is angry daily because he knows I talk to #1.