Geezeeee

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
My rat said he had a German uncle, all lies. He went mad when I told him it was perfect he could get help from him to get there because it was safer and easier for me to meet him there as a solo traveler. But he obviously disagree and said his family were waiting to meet me even his dad took vacation from work to be there. I believed every word. :/
Of course you believed them as you had no reason not to and in your world you had no reason to doubt their sincerity.

This is one reason that they use us - we are innocent to the lies and scams, its easier to beleve if its a rat but much harder to believe the family are in on it.

MH x

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Both brother and sister are married to Tunisians and have immigrated to those countries. BF #1 is considering going as well as his brother is upper management in an engineering field, which is also BF #1 background.

milala

Ratslayer
Even in western world it is hard to accept. Trying to have this kind of relationship with Muslim men is out of place.
Some of them practice polygamy, but ONLY MEN are allowed to marry several women. Women must have only one man, a divorced woman is negatively seen.
Really I am. Muslim. A real Muslim man could never accept this for a woman he is serious about in any way. In Bezness, only maybe because even then they will not want any other man to even see the full body or hair and even sometimes the face. Of someone he loves or is remotely serious about. The rat I was with did not really love me. But when he thought I had a video call with another man, he went crazy. He called the man and questioned the man, he checked every man who had commented on anything I wrote and looked on the man’ Facebook. He was awake all night with this. He also did more, but I just say this much to give an example.

Dangerous Beans

Junior Rat Expert
It does not quite add up... She's polyamorous, #2 clearly is not "because he would never accept me as I am, but he doesn't want to give up" -the question is, what would he rather keep, if not her?

What about #1? tutusandfrogs (great name!) obviously has an open mind, yet she was worried? Why?

Distrust and polyarmory in the true sense are pretty much mutually exclusive, trust is essential for the functioning of a relationship as well as personal peace of mind..

milala

Ratslayer
Of course you believed them as you had no reason not to and in your world you had no reason to doubt their sincerity.

This is one reason that they use us - we are innocent to the lies and scams, its easier to beleve if its a rat but much harder to believe the family are in on it.

MH x
This is so true. Because you would never ever expect a mother to condone or especially to help her son destroy another woman, It seems so contrary to nature. Especially when they pray 5 times a day. These prayers are supposed to prevent you from doing evil because every time you pray you are supposed to think about God and doing what is pleasing to him. This is yet another way they brainwash you. That might be a strong term. But I know I was brainwashed.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Hi @tutusandfrogs

How are you doing now - are you still in touch with both Tunisians?

I hope you are oksy.

MH x
Hello, I am okay. I am still with both and I will update soon. I know that my lifestyle is not compatible with Tunisian men so I know I have some decisions to make on what I want to do. Polyamoury is not about sex, but love...and that's a really tough thing for most people who aren't like me to understand. I understand that it's very difficult for monogamous people to understand. I wish I wasn't this way because it's really difficult. :(

Eros

Tattoos are haram in Islam but that's not to say that everyone is religious, his parents must not be religious either simply because there would be hell to pay for him getting a tattoo .
This is a known rat tactic to show you he is 'serious ' when reality if it all goes wrong a tattoo is easily covered.
Although you don't condone it , this for a rat in his mind will show you that he is serious and true .
How long have you been together? Do you have an age gap ? Do you have any red flags ?
Hi tatoos are haram in islam but most of the tunisians I know have done one. That because they are young and also because one of them said me that there are conservative families and other more liberal. Most of them I know pratice ramadan but don t go to mosque in the other part pf the year. is as if you are catholic but don t practice catholic and you go only when is christmas or Easter.

Last edited:

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
Hi tatoos are haram in islam but most of the tunisians I know have done one. That because they are young and also because one of them said me that there are conservative families and other more liberal. Most of them I know pratice ramadan but don t go to mosque in the other part pf the year. is as if you are catholic but don t practice catholic and you go only when is christmas or Easter.
Haram is what they practice in everything they do not one of them pray or practice islam.....and, in the grand scheme of things, they do far far worse things to fear their god will punish them for so a tattoo is nothing.....

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
Why would you even want two boyfriends - I'm not judging but struggling to understand the logic.

My opinion is get rid of both and start valuing yourself a little more.

MH x
Wait both at same time? No way! Surely one after the other and im struggling with just that fact! Jings!

ismail

Rat Expert
Man..The worst discover today so far.. Even though I'm a tunisian guy and i pretty know how most of tunisian male behave toward european female to get visa or money but i never imagined that a whole forum will ever exist in order to warn people about tunisian guys.I feel absolutely ashamed. Reading some threads in the forums, i was shocked... Those emotionless guys don't deserve internet.
I decided to join the forum to help you guys, so feel free to ask me questions.
Just a little advice for all:
If you ever think a tunisian guy will marry a women who is 10+ years old younger than him and he will spend the rest of his life with her , then you must be mistaken ,this guy only need money or visa unfortunately. And don't trust too quickly, these guys can spend years acting to get what they want.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Man..The worst discover today so far.. Even though I'm a tunisian guy and i pretty know how most of tunisian male behave toward european female to get visa or money but i never imagined that a whole forum will ever exist in order to warn people about tunisian guys.I feel absolutely ashamed. Reading some threads in the forums, i was shocked... Those emotionless guys don't deserve internet.
If you ever think a tunisian guy will marry a women who is 10+ years old younger than him and he will spend the rest of his life with her , then you must be mistaken ,this guy only need money or visa unfortunately. And don't trust too quickly, these guys can spend years acting to get what they want.
Ten years+ younger than him?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome @ismail

Yes it is horrific how these ladies and gents have been treated and thank you for acknowledging that.

Any help you can give is gratefully received. We often need translations too so I'm sure that will be an asset.

MH x

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
Really I am. Muslim. A real Muslim man could never accept this for a woman he is serious about in any way. In Bezness, only maybe because even then they will not want any other man to even see the full body or hair and even sometimes the face. Of someone he loves or is remotely serious about. The rat I was with did not really love me. But when he thought I had a video call with another man, he went crazy. He called the man and questioned the man, he checked every man who had commented on anything I wrote and looked on the man’ Facebook. He was awake all night with this. He also did more, but I just say this much to give an example.
so why did he become crazy with jealousy if he didn't really love u??

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Tutus&frogs, you've come a long way. Are you still polyamorous?
I really wonder what your Tunisian husband thinks about it. Did you get married to the one that tatoed your name on his wrist?
Also, if you've become a muslima I really wonder how you combine polyamoury with your faith.
If I also have it right, your husband is very religious, he only wanted a muslim wife.
I really Don't know what to think about all this...

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Tutus&frogs, you've come a long way. Are you still polyamorous?
I really wonder what your Tunisian husband thinks about it. Did you get married to the one that tatoed your name on his wrist?
Also, if you've become a muslima I really wonder how you combine polyamoury with your faith.
If I also have it right, your husband is very religious, he only wanted a muslim wife.
I really Don't know what to think about all this...
Took the words out of my mouth.

MH x

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Tutus&frogs, I've been thinking about you. If your Tunisian husband knows about your past as a polyamourous woman, he will never ever be the husband you think he is. Even if you became ten times a muslima. So he married you for other intentions, which will become very clear over time, but none of them will be good for you.
He sees and will always see you as a qahba (hooker), without morals and will play the game as long as it suits him and his family. Do you believe one second that his family would accept you if they knew about your past? No way. I hope they don't know, because if they do, you're over and out with.
You will get hurt very badly.
I tend to think that this becoming muslima story is just to try to forget your difficult past, have seen this syndrom a lot of times.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Ten years+ younger than him?
Yes @Croydon girl its all bezness fraud isnt it, unbelievably shocking that they hoodwink so many. Saying that, an 18 year old local based male chatted me up persistently when I was circa 35 , I found it totally utterly flattering but 100% hilarious ( 17 year age gap) , made me think he must have had some mother complex......and he never stops trying and still doesn't if I see him around.
And to think there are 30 plus age gaps being taken seriously :confused::D:eek: by some with ugly rats.