Going to Tunisia soon?

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
If you're going to Tunisia soon and would like to help :

"If anyone is flying with BA and wants to take stuff out for the Croissant Rouge (or any other charity) you can contact a nice lady called Mary Brew at Customer Services on 07789 610515 to get a higher luggage allowance.

I've just spoken to her and she asked me ...to send her an e-mail ([email protected]) so she can arrange it."
Thanks Pat for the info....Pat was allowed an extra 23kg!

As posted by :
www.nomarmiteintunisia.co.uk

Also stated that TunisAir is allowing the same extra baggage allowance.

alAzima

Staff member
Right now I'm just seeing/hearing BA and Tunis Air, but if you are flying with another airline, I would seriously call them up and tell them hey you know British Airways is allowing one extra bag filled with humanitarian/relief supplies for the Red C resent and Tunisian charity organizations to help those who suffered in the Tunisian revolution as well as those who came in from Libya and remain in Tunisia - would you consider doing something like this?

Bella

Google Queen
I got nothing booked yet but its probably gonna be with thomas cook in may, once booked i will ask yeah x

alAzima

Staff member
I got nothing booked yet but its probably gonna be with thomas cook in may, once booked i will ask yeah x
All you can do is ask - the worst they can do is say no. But it would be a good promo for them, not to mention the right thing to do.

DragonZest

TLR tester
Lols, I'm going to look possibly a bit thick here...but....when you get to Tunisia...where would you take this bag of supplies???

Top Bottom