Good news everyone! new "After the 90days fiance show coming"

Poodlemom

Good news fans of last year's TLC's 90 day Fiance! I caught a preview on TV yesterday, and besides the new fall 90 day fiance (where it looks as if there will be a Blond lady and a "Moroccan fiance (rat?), amongst the new couples, they are also supposed to be having a new " After the first 90 days" show also.

As I watched the show avidly and followed along with the saga of Danielle and Mohamed, I am really looking forwards to what will be shown in Septermber.

Here are some cut and paste, I found about it :)

90 Day Fiancé: After the 90 Days (working title)
We follow some of the most memorable couples from 90 Day Fiancé as they now face the next chapter in their marriages. The panicked countdown to the altar may be behind them, but the true drama is just starting to unravel as these newlyweds face life’s challenges with someone they barely know. (Sharp Entertainment)

The network did not release any names of which 90 Day Fiancé cast members would be returning, but we spoke with an inside source and we’ve got a tentative list of possibles that includes Alan and Kirlyam from Season 1, Russ and Paola from Season 1, and Chelsea and Yamir from Season 2. One couple that our source tells us is definitely on board is none other than Danielle and Mohamed!

In case you missed it, it seems Mohamed has given up on his fairy tale romance having a happy ending as he recently announced he planned on heading back to Tunisia after moving out on Danielle. That wouldn’t seem to lend itself to much of a follow-up show, but Danielle’s recent post on Facebook may mean DanMo is going to give it another go. “People who are meant to be together find their way back,” she wrote, “they may take a few detours, but they’re never lost.” In other words…TV gold!

OF COURSE, it looks as though Danielle and Mohamed will be serving up most of the drama! In the clip, Mohamed can be heard claiming that Danielle is trying to get him deported just before he is shown with a blonde woman who appears to also be fed up with Mohamed as she asks: “Do you want me to reveal who you really are?”

And on another Link I saw this: On the clip of the preview -you see Moh dressed in a parka, standing along the side of railroad ties, looking all forlornly, and thats when he says the words about Danielle trying to get him deported!!!
:p:p

As we previously reported, a source tells us that Danielle and the TLC cameras chase Mohamed down in his new hangout of Miami as they try to force him to have a conversation with Danielle about their relationship. In addition, we recently heard that there was an altercation as divorce papers were served to Mohamed! I swear, DanMo needs to be its own show!
Both 90 Day Fiance Season 4 and 90 Day Fiance: After the 90 Days premiere on Sunday, September 11 at 9/8c on TLC.

I for one, will really be looking forwards to watching the episodes reveal themselves
:D

DarkTown

I thought he was in jail out there.well sounds like its gonna be fun to watch ☺

Poodlemom

I thought he was in jail out there.well sounds like its gonna be fun to watch ☺
I dont know about the jail part, I seem to recall, maybe it was Danielle's son who had gotten in trouble with the law, back when, but I agree, I am sure it will be a lot of fun to watch -especially if he screws himself up even more :)

mmclean38

Well I don't know about all of this as the US is to start sending people back where they came from... not sure of all the details of it as I didn't watch CNN today but have nurses I work with that do... and we were talking about all this today.. So sure don't see how he would be one that would not be sent back home...Obama was trying to pass a new immigration law... But congress said no.... So from what I understand the number is in the millions.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Hahaha, awwww, shall we all send a 'Hi' and beg for forgiveness.....silly bloody twonk!!! :D:D

Top Bottom