Hammamet!!!

caroline

there morning noon and night dont know why i book in a hotel lol. be there on the 10th around 3pm

Fleur

Hey Caroline, I look forward to meeting you, you sound like you know all the pitfulls I think we will have a good banter, I'm just beginning to look forward to this hol now. My cousin lives in Tunis she married a doctor in April, she's a doctor as well, I've been invited to spend Eid with them not sure what I'm going to do yet, just take each day at a time. See you there!!!!

Fleur

I had a call from Mr Rat, he doesn't want me to stay in his hotel where he works, mmmm I wonder why!!!!I know he is reading this, I have moved on buddy, if it bugs you I'm staying at your hotel then TOUGH SHIT...

paula01

I had a call from Mr Rat, he doesn't want me to stay in his hotel where he works, mmmm I wonder why!!!!I know he is reading this, I have moved on buddy, if it bugs you I'm staying at your hotel then TOUGH SHIT...
Yea stay there Fleur and make him squirm:ben: Its NOT HIS HOTEL he just works there. Keep calling him over to get things for you and then complain when he doesent get them quickly enough ;) ohhh I wish I was there :innocent: He would be :zwall:

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Fleur, why dont you report him to the management? Others are waiting to take his place, including the rats in training.:rofl::rofl:

Fleur

Caramel, I think I told you what I plan to do, I'm gonna enjoy my holiday first cause I have worked hard and been through enough stress so my first priority is ME ME ME ME.. Your comments made me realise I dont want to play him at his game, there's no point, I'm not looking for a sad life I enjoyed talking to you, cause you cut out all the bullshit and get straight to the point, so a massive thank you Caramel.(f)

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Thanks, Fleur - only just realised who I was talking to now. Yes, you have a good time.

Madame2010

you use to have las palmas opp the british bar it was closed down when my mate left.... not seen it opened since,,, part of belle arie opp end of cheers bar,,,,you also have shakespears run by my mate nice british food down the road from cheers bar,,,,,and never seen rats in there....but to be honest i dont go hammamet much usually stay in tunis with family
Shakespeare's? Definitely rats in there. One of them now up in the gallery.

DragonZest

TLR tester
Shakespeare's? Definitely rats in there. One of them now up in the gallery.
Really, I was in Hammamet at the end of October and went to Shakespears a few times...they wouldn't let any Tunisians in unless they were accompanied by a tourist so might have changed...dunno. There were alot of pickpockets hanging around outside though <_<

Madame2010

Really, I was in Hammamet at the end of October and went to Shakespears a few times...they wouldn't let any Tunisians in unless they were accompanied by a tourist so might have changed...dunno. There were alot of pickpockets hanging around outside though <_<
Accompanied by tourists they were DragonZest myself among them and they were watched checking out other tourists too. The owners are friends with some rats too. I know that for certain.

DragonZest

TLR tester
Accompanied by tourists they were DragonZest myself among them and they were watched checking out other tourists too. The owners are friends with some rats too. I know that for certain.
That doesn't surprise me!! lols I suppose it was really quiet when we were there cause there was only 3 tunisians in the place and 2 of them where there with us (they were friendly with our rep who we were out with that night), but it ain't as bad as Latino's...thats for sure!!! :tongue:

Fleur

Hi Madam,

Had the best time of my life, can't wait to get back out there again!!

Fleur

Hi there you lot...

Still in a long draw out process with various people, once I get to the bottom of this I will let rip...I might be doing this "the hard way", and believe me its taking every bit of strenght I've got but I am so not gonna let him get away without being battered and brusied (not literally) like I have been..

Laurence

Senior Rat Expert
Hi Fleur,
Seems you have been suffering...don't let him get away with it my dear!!!
If you want some ideas, just ask for them.
Take care!

Top Bottom