Has anyone been scammed by Mouhamed Abidi from Tunisia?

Lilli74

Does anyone recognize this name? He has made contact and seems like he might be a scammer.
I only know a nizar abidi in tunis and he is the father from my baby.his standard text is...come and make my papers.that s all what s left over from the great love of my life.nothing wathever he promised he did, for everything he has excuses and you can find him on every social media,single search and dateline, fb of course too.

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
I only know a nizar abidi in tunis and he is the father from my baby.his standard text is...come and make my papers.that s all what s left over from the great love of my life.nothing wathever he promised he did, for everything he has excuses and you can find him on every social media,single search and dateline, fb of course too.
Welcome to TLR, dear. Do you want to talk about it ? You may want to make your own thread about the rat and put him in the gallery :)

Lilli74

Thanks.i wish someone could post him for me.100 times i was here, but still i can t.can someone imagine how hurt, broken i m, after two years in the believing,yes that is my man, whom i marry and who ll be the best father for our son.a pregnancy alone, watching him searching dates,talking on every possibly way with women, 6 weeks before birth i ve found him on badoo searching dates with girls age 18 - 44.always he has left me alone with all, telling me storys, reasons for days were he was unreachable.two weeks after baby s birth he s gone away for one week.and after all that, as i said,sorry i don t marry you and don t come to tunisia with the baby, cause of his badness, hate,cruelty and promise to kill me and take me our son away, he started a war which you can t imagine. His last word is, i must come to make his papers ready there and i must listen and do what he say.no sorry or shame, nothing for me or his son.not even the question if our baby is well.cause he doesn t have his papers.and still he continues his fun on fb and were ever he can.

CUDDLE

The Rat has no shame, no remorse, nothing just like an empty vessel...They are useless pathetic ....... and excuses is all they know..and lies !!

It is better to be alone than in the clutches of one of these Rats...

MH007

Staff member
This sounds very familiar to a family member of mine who is "in love" with Mouhamed Abidi as well. He also has a Facebook page under Ge Uvus and has tried to contact me with his number as 216-22 013 724. He has been skyping my family member and now she wants to marry him. She went to Tunisia to see him and his family and they loved her. Now she wants to go back to marry him and bring him to the US. He is 22 years younger than her. How can I stop my relative from making this huge mistake? She won't listen to anything we say. Says he is not like that when we confide in the scams we think he is pulling. How do I know for sure if he is a scammer? I don't have any proof.

FoolInLove

This sounds very familiar to a family member of mine who is "in love" with Mouhamed Abidi as well. He also has a Facebook page under Ge Uvus and has tried to contact me with his number as 216-22 013 724. He has been skyping my family member and now she wants to marry him. She went to Tunisia to see him and his family and they loved her. Now she wants to go back to marry him and bring him to the US. He is 22 years younger than her. How can I stop my relative from making this huge mistake? She won't listen to anything we say. Says he is not like that when we confide in the scams we think he is pulling. How do I know for sure if he is a scammer? I don't have any proof.
Hi Ginny.
Maybe someone will recognize him, and provide proofs
Best wishes
xx

Mohamed Abidi.jpg

Elaine58

I'm not on Facebook, but I know he is. He spells his name like this and is from Tunis, Tunisia. Mouhamed Abidi
I know that name! I have seen it on FB. I think he has a sister with the same last name. He's on herre FB

Laura2014

I hate it when a thread comes to an end and no updates. Two potential rats, one possibly with two women in the USA and another possibly related to him having abandoned his girlfriend and their son. Just another trail of misery.

Mystery

Thanks.i wish someone could post him for me.100 times i was here, but still i can t.can someone imagine how hurt, broken i m, after two years in the believing,yes that is my man, whom i marry and who ll be the best father for our son.a pregnancy alone, watching him searching dates,talking on every possibly way with women, 6 weeks before birth i ve found him on badoo searching dates with girls age 18 - 44.always he has left me alone with all, telling me storys, reasons for days were he was unreachable.two weeks after baby s birth he s gone away for one week.and after all that, as i said,sorry i don t marry you and don t come to tunisia with the baby, cause of his badness, hate,cruelty and promise to kill me and take me our son away, he started a war which you can t imagine. His last word is, i must come to make his papers ready there and i must listen and do what he say.no sorry or shame, nothing for me or his son.not even the question if our baby is well.cause he doesn t have his papers.and still he continues his fun on fb and were ever he can.
I found out my husband was telling another he loved her when I was pregnant , went into early labour. My child suffered because of rat and his new love.

Judithlyn

I mean she still lives in innocent bliss with the rat
“Innocent bliss with a rat”..... if I believe that, I also believe in fairytales, the leprechaun, and Cinderella’s slipper! I detest Tunisian rats in every shape and form! I personally think a lying, cheating, scamming rat should be exterminated! When are foreign women going to wake up? I received a message from old fuk twat a few days ago....begging me to take down his pics from Google, Facebook, and Instagram! Hahaha....or as he says it....Hhhhhhh! In truth, this means he has a new victim.....he’s got her right where he wants her....as in she’s willing to go see him and pay for everything or willing to buy him a much needed phone and clothes, BUT he’s terrified our pics “OUTING” him will blow his hard earned results! Stupid fool! I’m not deleting anything! I think he needs more exposure, not less! :DI know any woman who goes to see him is in serious danger. He’s sooooooooo angry now at me and over his brother’s murder. He even told me that he also died the day his brother was murdered. His mental health is not good! He even terrifies me now! :(Where do people write “M’y” ....... he wrote that over and over. Needless to say, my short answers were not warm and friendly! :)NOT one of that “loving” family tried to reach out to me in any manner at all when I was absolutely devastated, so I’m not exactly feeling big-hearted these days towards any of them either! Ancient history in my head!:thumbsup:Actually, all of them are my worst nightmare! :Geek::cool:

Judithlyn

So why does he still have his pictures with you on his fb :confused: Even if his new victim can't see them, everybody else can
That account was only for me! :sick:He makes other Facebook accounts!:Evil: His usual mode of operation is a different account per victim. :Geek:Oh the lies from his filthy mouth! :(You know their deluded thinking! I really can’t answer your question cause with his thinking, I’m sure that I would guess wrong! :DI’m just glad to be out from under his control and emotionally free from his bondage! :thumbsup: Life is finally good again!!:)

Top Bottom