Hassen Chaouachi

roxy

I'm ready to rat on my rat. See my last thread "urgent advise needed"

Hassen Chaouachi / Hassan Chawachi

His photos are in the gallery - please see his photos

Afterall, I was informed tonight that I am ugly, short and an embarrassment!

He informs me has 2 wives, children and loads of properties. ( Personally I doubt this as he collects plastic cups for a living)

Apparently I used him for sex because apparently the only sex I could get in England would be with a banana!

He is currently in the Hammamet area but may be heading to Djerba soon. Who knows whats true!

And apparently I should be proud I had him for 2 years because he's sooooooooooo good looking!!

All this was spat at me tonight as he was back on the phone begging for money like an puppy and I said no!

There was another thread that I started when I had a different user name so please ignore that one.

Photos to follow when I can work out how to blank my face out of them.

roxy

Has previously worked at Riu El Kebir, Iberostar Averroes and is now possibly heading to the Radisson in Djerba.

D

DragonZest

He informs me has 2 wives, children and loads of properties. ( Personally I doubt this as he collects plastic cups for a living)

Apparently I used him for sex because apparently the only sex I could get in England would be with a banana!

He is currently in the Hammamet area but may be heading to Djerba soon. Who knows whats true!

And apparently I should be proud I had him for 2 years because he's sooooooooooo good looking!!

All this was spat at me tonight as he was back on the phone begging for money like an puppy and I said no!

There was another thread that I stared when I had a different user name so please ignore that one.

A banana?!?! That's a new one!! :D

What a prat, don't listen to those things he's told you, they all talk guff when they are either caught out or give up on a girl so please remember he's just trying to say anything that will hurt you and none of it's true!!

As for the pics, when you open the pics do they appear in a programme called "windows photo gallery" cause if they do then it's really simple and I can talk you through it ;)

roxy

So much came out his mouth tonight - he was being so hurtful but I just let him say his piece.

IT just opens up and says library pictures - any advise appreciated!!

roxy

A banana?!?! That's a new one!! :D

What a prat, don't listen to those things he's told you, they all talk guff when they are either caught out or give up on a girl so please remember he's just trying to say anything that will hurt you and none of it's true!!

As for the pics, when you open the pics do they appear in a programme called "windows photo gallery" cause if they do then it's really simple and I can talk you through it ;)
Yes a banana!

I've actually been dating on and off since he let me down in September and I am happy to announce I don't need bananas!!

D

DragonZest

So much came out his mouth tonight - he was being so hurtful but I just let him say his piece.

IT just opens up and says library pictures - any advise appreciated!!
That sounds like where the pictures are saved to not the programme for opening them. :(

N

Neil

I know this guy he was waiter at the Iberostar Averroes Nov 2011 when i was there he was supposed to be leaving to visit his parents ?
All he ever wanted was my watch lol yeah noooooo chance there
Sorry to hear he Ratted you though

K

Kirstyo

Buggar him, wow two wives and propert lol and begging you for money doesnt he look the fool

There was another thread that I started when I had a different user name so please ignore that one.

roxy

I know this guy he was waiter at the Iberostar Averroes Nov 2011 when i was there he was supposed to be leaving to visit his parents ?
All he ever wanted was my watch lol yeah noooooo chance there
Sorry to hear he Ratted you though
Yes that's him. I flew out in December to see him. We went away for the week. His contract was up, that's why he left or do he said!

Are you male or femail Neil?!

N

Neil

Did he really?! Tell me more, giggles might stop the tears.
LOL he seems along with other staff in the hotel have a fetish for good watches (either that or a fence who buys them) he would constantly ask to try my watch on hoping I was drunk enough to forget it and asking if i would gift it to him wanting to know how much it cost because it is a genuine F1 tag heuer he went on etc etc then one evening I was sat with a couple and asked him for a drinks order at the table when he brought them over the couple asked me how much i paid for them ???? i replied nothing, all incluse !!! they went crazy, he was charging them for cocktails that were on the all inclusive package lol he was off like a rocket to hide so funny

roxy

LOL he seems along with other staff in the hotel have a fetish for good watches (either that or a fence who buys them) he would constantly ask to try my watch on hoping I was drunk enough to forget it and asking if i would gift it to him wanting to know how much it cost because it is a genuine F1 tag heur he went on etc etc then one evening I was sat with a couple and asked him for a drinks order at the table when he brought them over the couple asked me how much i paid for them ???? i replied nothing, all incluse !!! they went crazy, he was charging them for cocktails that were on the all inclusive package lol he was off like a rocket to hide so funny

He's obsessed with money! Maybe all the cocktails that he charged people for are what built his 4 properties, feeds his 4 kids and 2 wives! Haha

I truly spent the best part of 2 years believing he was honourable!

B

Browning

Roxy take no notice of the nasty comments my rat did the same although he never said it to me he said it behind my back, they all show their true colours in the end. I was offended at the time and my confidence took a battering but feel so much stronger now! What you need to remember is that they have no status and tunisian women would not spit on them if they were on fire.

I'm surprised you still continued to speak to him after the last episode of him begging for money.

Anyway well done for exposing him! xx