Hassen Chaouachi

Mango Chutney

Staff member
How could he get to UK? :confused:
The usual way, I guess.
His pics all seem to be in Tunisia though and Bracknell is not far from Frimley (I have family in both).....it seems a bit strange that his chosen location is near Roxy, but I can't remember the story here and whether she brought him over...need to read it again.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Well, aside from the last picture in the UK, they are all from 2016 and before that View attachment 39728
But it's not a pic of him there, it's just a check in. I could check in right now at any place in the world, even though I'm sat at home on my bed....they all do it.
Houssem's cousin Dali regularly checked in in London...whilst sat beside me in Khelidia, Tunisia.
I see no evidence on his FB that he is in Bracknell, to check in right near where Roxy is seems just a little too much of a coincidence.
The only thing that made me suspicious of his location is one pic in a car, wearing a seatbelt...they never wear seatbelts!
Looks like his brother (or some family male) is definitely in Manchester though...he has pics of himself there, not just a random check in ;)