Hassen Chaouachi

roxy

Dear Roxy,

Thanks for what you shared with us, hope it can help and I'm sure it will help ladies.
Hope you don't leave, but if you have to do it, well I will miss you loads, for sure.
All the best wishes and you had been brilliant doing what you did, hope, soon you will be that happy crazy girl ;)
I have absolutely every intention of moving on from this FULLY. To learn from whats happened and put it safely away.

The counselling is teaching me to cope with and process the feelings. I accept that this part of my life will never fully go away and while, slowly, I am starting to dwell less and less on it, I am looking forward to the day that I no longer dwell on it and I am free from the pain and hurt and anger that I have been through.

I don't think it will be tomorrow and its unlikely to be next week or next month but now I REALLY REALLY can see that I won't feel this way forever.

I know this all sounds so self indulgent but when recovering from something like this you have to think about yourself so much!!!

xxxxx

K

Kristy

I have absolutely every intention of moving on from this FULLY. To learn from whats happened and put it safely away.

The counselling is teaching me to cope with and process the feelings. I accept that this part of my life will never fully go away and while, slowly, I am starting to dwell less and less on it, I am looking forward to the day that I no longer dwell on it and I am free from the pain and hurt and anger that I have been through.

I don't think it will be tomorrow and its unlikely to be next week or next month but now I REALLY REALLY can see that I won't feel this way forever.

I know this all sounds so self indulgent but when recovering from something like this you have to think about yourself so much!!! INDEED, and I'm sure it will be what you are doing, just thinking about yourself to be recovered up, and no, doesn't sound self indulgent at all, but the way it is, only those that had lived the experience can describe it, so, sweetie, INDEED Think about yourself and the great woman you are and was.

xxxxx
Sweetie Roxy,

It won't be easy at all, but don't depart with the really really you won't feel this way forever, because, you WILL :)
And we are here to listen to you.
I think I've also learnt about your experience, and I still learning for along while, and probably I will need to learn more and more..... :cool:
Sending you good waves of up feelings and a big hug:oops:

P

princess of bel air

No I think I had a lucky escape! I met him in Latinos in October 2010 and a friend gave him my mobile number after she had had a few drinks. I spent the next day ignoring his phone calls so he then turned up at the Bel Air and told the manager I had agreed to meet him (he could see me in the bar and pointed me out). He had dressed up for the occasion!! Anyway I told the manager I had no idea who he was but he continued to text me telling me he had a lot to say to me.

Then randomly a year later I had another text from him asking if I was going to Tunisia again.

I don't think I've ever said more than 5 words to him but my name is one of the ones mentioned as a potential victim so maybe he just kept my number??

roxy

No I think I had a lucky escape! I met him in Latinos in October 2010 and a friend gave him my mobile number after she had had a few drinks. I spent the next day ignoring his phone calls so he then turned up at the Bel Air and told the manager I had agreed to meet him (he could see me in the bar and pointed me out). He had dressed up for the occasion!! Anyway I told the manager I had no idea who he was but he continued to text me telling me he had a lot to say to me.

Then randomly a year later I had another text from him asking if I was going to Tunisia again.

I don't think I've ever said more than 5 words to him but my name is one of the ones mentioned as a potential victim so maybe he just kept my number??

Yes sounds like it was a lucky escape.

He clearly rates himself though doesn't he?

M

Mona1

Great that you have come on and let us know. Thanks. It also makes it clear that you are not a potential victim but someone who had a very lucky escape.

M

Mona1

Starting to feel that way.

God I'd like to strangle him but my teeny tiny hands (remember I am short) wouldn't fit round that big fat neck.
Naaa, he is not worth the agro you would have if you did. It is probably good that you are a sweet, delicate little flower :D I am sure he will get his just deserts long term, anyway and then who will be grinning like a chesire cat?

roxy

Naaa, he is not worth the agro you would have if you did. It is probably good that you are a sweet, delicate little flower :D I am sure he will get his just deserts long term, anyway and then who will be grinning like a chesire cat?

Ooooh ~Ohhhh ooohhh it will be itsy bitsy teeny weeny banana shagging Gemma!! (thats my real name by the way - Roxy was only ever for detective work!!)

M

Mona1

Ooooh ~Ohhhh ooohhh it will be itsy bitsy teeny weeny banana shagging Gemma!! (thats my real name by the way - Roxy was only ever for detective work!!)
You have really made me laugh on this horrible, wet summer (?) bankholiday monday. Any guesses from anyone where my hubby might be?????? :rolleyes:

roxy

Hey girls

Today is my birthday and today is the day I have been aiming for in terms of stepping over the line that I have been able to draw and getting on with the rest of my life.

Thanks to the support here and the counselling I have received I have made so much progress that I don't even recognise myself from the broken, messed up girl that started this thread back in June. Along the way I have met amazing people, been given such support and taken a good look at myself.

Still amazed that this happened to me, still can't take away from how much I loved hassen and truly believed he loved me but its time to move on. I've worked so hard to get to this stage and now feel able to do it. Part of feeling better is to stop going on about him - it may work for some to go on and on and on, but for me, I can't see how I could have got better if I wasn't strong enough to "just let it go".

My first counselling session, I was asked what I wanted to achieve. Through my hysteria I said that I needed to know how to process what had happened and then be able to package up that part of my life and place it somewhere safe. Processing the devastation and then the discovery of another long term girlfriend was the hard part and took a long time but once processed, packaging it up and storing it away took just moments.

So, really just want to say thank you for all the support, all the lovely people I've met and all your kind words. I couldn't have got through this without you but over the next couple of days I want to leave here and skip off into the sunset to get back to being Gemma again. Complete with ridiculously high heels and an unaffected sense of humour!

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Hey Roxy, happy birthday xx
I'm so glad to hear that you are getting on with life and leaving this chapter behind. I agree with you 100% that going on and on about him is not going to help, so good for you. At least his name is here in case any other unlucky lady hooks up with him.
Don't be doing too much skipping in those heels, you'll do yourself an injury :eek:

roxy

Hey Roxy, happy birthday xx
I'm so glad to hear that you are getting on with life and leaving this chapter behind. I agree with you 100% that going on and on about him is not going to help, so good for you. At least is name is here in case any other unlucky lady hooks up with him.
Don't be doing too much skipping in those heels, you'll do yourself an injury :eek:

Aw thanks hun! I am the master of High heel skipping - don't you worry about me!!

Xx

roxy

Hi Roxy, happy birthday!

I think you gave yourself the best present which is possible and that is, being yourself again and moving on!

Take care and I wish you all the best!

Thanks hun and for all your support too.

Yes. I have given myself the best present I could. I realise that I am not responsible for anyone but myself. When you realise that, everything becomes clearer .

Xxx

debbie

He's obsessed with money! Maybe all the cocktails that he charged people for are what built his 4 properties, feeds his 4 kids and 2 wives! Haha

I truly spent the best part of 2 years believing he was honourable!
roxi dont listen to him all the things he said to u are all the same things my ex mido said to me they think they are all gods goft but in reality they are all scum i lost everything because of my ex but he will not get the better of me dont waste any more time on him your too good for him i know its hard but sooner o latter the true side alwys shows with these rats

roxy

roxi dont listen to him all the things he said to u are all the same things my ex mido said to me they think they are all gods goft but in reality they are all scum i lost everything because of my ex but he will not get the better of me dont waste any more time on him your too good for him i know its hard but sooner o latter the true side alwys shows with these rats

Read to the end of my thread and you will see I have moved on!!