Hassen Chaouachi

C

catwoman1

still remember a few years back walking down the high street in a pair of stilletto heels thinking i was the bees knees and getting caught in a drain right outside a busy pub with all the guys standing outside oh i was mortified! Wedges was the order of the day from then on! :D

M

marilyna

Happy Birthday Roxy!

So pleased you are in a better place, and have put this all behind you, so soon. Wishing you lots of good things.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Hey girls

Today is my birthday and today is the day I have been aiming for in terms of stepping over the line that I have been able to draw and getting on with the rest of my life.

Thanks to the support here and the counselling I have received I have made so much progress that I don't even recognise myself from the broken, messed up girl that started this thread back in June. Along the way I have met amazing people, been given such support and taken a good look at myself.

Still amazed that this happened to me, still can't take away from how much I loved hassen and truly believed he loved me but its time to move on. I've worked so hard to get to this stage and now feel able to do it. Part of feeling better is to stop going on about him - it may work for some to go on and on and on, but for me, I can't see how I could have got better if I wasn't strong enough to "just let it go".

My first counselling session, I was asked what I wanted to achieve. Through my hysteria I said that I needed to know how to process what had happened and then be able to package up that part of my life and place it somewhere safe. Processing the devastation and then the discovery of another long term girlfriend was the hard part and took a long time but once processed, packaging it up and storing it away took just moments.

So, really just want to say thank you for all the support, all the lovely people I've met and all your kind words. I couldn't have got through this without you but over the next couple of days I want to leave here and skip off into the sunset to get back to being Gemma again. Complete with ridiculously high heels and an unaffected sense of humour!

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Hey girls

Today is my birthday and today is the day I have been aiming for in terms of stepping over the line that I have been able to draw and getting on with the rest of my life.

Thanks to the support here and the counselling I have received I have made so much progress that I don't even recognise myself from the broken, messed up girl that started this thread back in June. Along the way I have met amazing people, been given such support and taken a good look at myself.

Still amazed that this happened to me, still can't take away from how much I loved hassen and truly believed he loved me but its time to move on. I've worked so hard to get to this stage and now feel able to do it. Part of feeling better is to stop going on about him - it may work for some to go on and on and on, but for me, I can't see how I could have got better if I wasn't strong enough to "just let it go".

My first counselling session, I was asked what I wanted to achieve. Through my hysteria I said that I needed to know how to process what had happened and then be able to package up that part of my life and place it somewhere safe. Processing the devastation and then the discovery of another long term girlfriend was the hard part and took a long time but once processed, packaging it up and storing it away took just moments.

So, really just want to say thank you for all the support, all the lovely people I've met and all your kind words. I couldn't have got through this without you but over the next couple of days I want to leave here and skip off into the sunset to get back to being Gemma again. Complete with ridiculously high heels and an unaffected sense of humour!

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
roxy happbirthday and hope dont break aleg lol well time a great healer mayb not at present but at one stage ul look back and agree his lost arse hole hes not even good enough 2 lick ur boots u go girl , big world out there and ul look bk and say wat the f... so heres 2 u have a good one and sending u a healing angel xxx

K

Kristy

Happy Birthday dear Roxy, well a bit late I know, but better late than never! :oops:

I'm happy to see you had moved on and carrying your life the best you can, simply great, hope you are feeling much better now and more stronger than before.

Wishing you all the best for today and always.
Take care and let's know some news about you ;)
Hugs & Happy B-Day.

S

sparkle

Dear Roxy belated Birthday wishes. :) I am so happy to hear you're in a good place again. You go girl, give them heels a workout!!!:thumbsup:

roxy

Happy birthday Hassen.

My gift to you this year is a bump for this thread.

Last year you were screwing me for the rent and sending me a text accidentally calling me Maria!

Just an update for any of my old friends on here....., I am doing well. I finished my therapy and though the whole hassen thing rocked my world etc we can all safely say I have moved on.

I have kept it very quiet because I was so scared of feeling anything again, but I met a lovely man about 4 months ago and have been with him ever since. Taking it slow because of what happened but now it feels really real and I think I can trust him. He's funny, kind and sweet. He treats me like a lady and I feel he would always
Protect me. What's best is that he lives 10 mins up the road and doesn't do his dealings via western union!

Xxx Gemma xxxx

K

Kirstyo

Happy birthday Hassen.

Last year you were screwing me for the rent and sending me a text accidentally calling me Maria!

Just an update for any of my old friends on here....., I am doing well. I finished my therapy and though the whole hassen thing rocked my world etc we can all safely say I have moved on.

I have kept it very quiet because I was so scared of feeling anything again, but I met a lovely man about 4 months ago and have been with him ever since. Taking it slow because of what happened but now it feels really real and I think I can trust him. He's funny, kind and sweet. He treats me like a lady and I feel he would always
Protect me. What's best is that he lives 10 mins up the road and doesn't do his dealings via western union!

Xxx Gemma xxxx
Good for you!!

tigerlil

Ratslayer
Happy birthday Hassen.

Xxx Gemma xxxx
Fantastic news, thats what we like to hear...wishing you all the best sweets xx

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Brilliant Gemma and thanks for sharing. It will be encouraging for any ladies here who are still hurting and can't see the day when they will feel normal again. xx

roxy

Brilliant Gemma and thanks for sharing. It will be encouraging for any ladies here who are still hurting and can't see the day when they will feel normal again. xx
Yes, at the start I never thought I woul love or feel anything again.

This relationship has been so slow burning with no major rush that it was only in the last few days I suddenly thought "oh my god! This guy has been in my life since the end of July and I really like him!!!"

Xx

wallah

Junior Rat Expert
Yes, at the start I never thought I woul love or feel anything again.

This relationship has been so slow burning with no major rush that it was only in the last few days I suddenly thought "oh my god! This guy has been in my life since the end of July and I really like him!!!"

Xx
I can guarantee that in a few months you will be asking ''Hassan? - Oh! him - what a waste of space he was'' and you won't feel a tad of regret for what could have been. That's life Roxy and good for you!!

roxy

I can guarantee that in a few months you will be asking ''Hassan? - Oh! him - what a waste of space he was'' and you won't feel a tad of regret for what could have been. That's life Roxy and good for you!!
I'm already there sweet cheeks!

Just like to bump the thread occasionally to reach out to any others girls that he targeted. Already know of 4 so it serves its purpose!

S

sparkle

I'm already there sweet cheeks!

Just like to bump the thread occasionally to reach out to any others girls that he targeted. Already know of 4 so it serves its purpose!
Nice one Roxy, such good new's for the New Year. :) Wishing you every happiness with your new REAL guy xxx

C

Cheeky Girl

Hi Roxy,

Just read the whole of the thread - really felt for you so much, and for the other girl. And reading through, I could see how you were dealing with it, and rebuilding your life after this low life shattered it.

Be proud, girl, because you are a strong, capable, beautiful woman. Am really proud of you!!!

I wish you every happiness with your new man, and it sounds as though you are finally getting the good things that you deserve.

The lowlife cheating, lying scumbag didn't deserve you, and God saw that, and 'outed' him. And now you get the good times.

Big hug lady, am proud to be your TLR sister xxxxx

roxy

Hi Roxy,

Just read the whole of the thread - really felt for you so much, and for the other girl. And reading through, I could see how you were dealing with it, and rebuilding your life after this low life shattered it.

Be proud, girl, because you are a strong, capable, beautiful woman. Am really proud of you!!!

I wish you every happiness with your new man, and it sounds as though you are finally getting the good things that you deserve.

The lowlife cheating, lying scumbag didn't deserve you, and God saw that, and 'outed' him. And now you get the good times.

Big hug lady, am proud to be your TLR sister xxxxx

What a lovely kind message, you've really made me smile.

Thanks so much - means a lot to me

Xxxx

roxy

Shameless bump!! Hahaha because meh! I can!

Hey everyone, hope you're all well - don't pop in as often as I should because I've been so busy!

Life is good! Work is going well, my sister is having a baby!!!!! So I'm gearing up to be an auntie!!

Relationship of over 7 months is going well too - great guy!

Have gone back for more therapy, because, while I have dealt with and processed what happened with hassen, he has left a legacy of distrust and accusations that I will throw at present partner at random times. So far he has been relatively understanding but I saw that it was potentially very destructive and so I am getting help with the issues that are boiling over.

So really, just wanted to swing by and say hi to all my old friends who supported me through the very dark times and send lots of love.

Gemma xxxxx

tigerlil

Ratslayer
Shameless bump!! Hahaha because meh! I can!

Hey everyone, hope you're all well - don't pop in as often as I should because I've been so busy!

Life is good! Work is going well, my sister is having a baby!!!!! So I'm gearing up to be an auntie!!

Relationship of over 7 months is going well too - great guy!

Have gone back for more therapy, because, while I have dealt with and processed what happened with hassen, he has left a legacy of distrust and accusations that I will throw at present partner at random times. So far he has been relatively understanding but I saw that it was potentially very destructive and so I am getting help with the issues that are boiling over.

So really, just wanted to swing by and say hi to all my old friends who supported me through the very dark times and send lots of love.

Gemma xxxxx
Hey Roxy/Gemma thanks for the update, its great to hear you are doing well hopefully other ladies will be inspired by your progress. xx