Hassen Chaouachi

S

sparkle

Shameless bump!! Hahaha because meh! I can!

Hey everyone, hope you're all well - don't pop in as often as I should because I've been so busy!

Life is good! Work is going well, my sister is having a baby!!!!! So I'm gearing up to be an auntie!!

Relationship of over 7 months is going well too - great guy!

Have gone back for more therapy, because, while I have dealt with and processed what happened with hassen, he has left a legacy of distrust and accusations that I will throw at present partner at random times. So far he has been relatively understanding but I saw that it was potentially very destructive and so I am getting help with the issues that are boiling over.

So really, just wanted to swing by and say hi to all my old friends who supported me through the very dark times and send lots of love.

Gemma xxxxx
Hi Roxy, great to hear from you. :thumbsup: x

roxy

It's almost the year anniversary that I rid myself of Hassen now. This is a shameless bump for several reasons.....

1) the summer season is starting and I want him on the front page.... Spiteful and childish maybe but.... Meh!

2) on the anniversary I shall be on day 2 off my holiday where I shall be tanning myself and looking fab....

Love life is going well..... Still with the same guy.... Feeling happy..... Still having occasional therapy for some issues but doing well!!! Xxx

It's almost the year anniversary that I rid myself of Hassen now. This is a shameless bump for several reasons.....

1) the summer season is starting and I want him on the front page.... Spiteful and childish maybe but.... Meh!

2) on the anniversary I shall be on day 2 off my holiday where I shall be tanning myself and looking fab....

Love life is going well..... Still with the same guy.... Feeling happy..... Still having occasional therapy for some issues but doing well!!! Xxx
fab news!!!
xxxxxx

D

dido69

awesome news.. have a blast xx

M

Maria Bobes

As i see it, because it happened to me is they are pigs, liars, dogs, rats whatever. They use you until they do not need you. Thn pick a fight with you to get rid of you or get something from you. Just forget it Roxy. Been there done hat. Idiots that should hav he internet banned from thier country. I wish we could. Keep your head up Roxy you win win win. Be goo to yourself.

simple

Ratslayer
We all come through this crap as stronger ,wiser ,independant ,knowlegable ,women .Its not revenge naming and shaming rats ,Its a service.A nessesity ,a warning ,It has to done, because these rats play a dangerous game .Its not about love failours or being cheated on with another woman ,or lies [as such] .sometimes,its not about long distance relationships ,or cultural differences ,because true love has no barriers ,,Its about being targeted as victims ,slow premeditated torture ,that can go on for years during and after .Its crime ,and its indiscriminate ,,anyone can be a victim ,no one is exempt ,They are cold bloodied criminals.And as such should be looked upon with comtempt ,......I rest my case my lord !!!!

roxy

We all come through this crap as stronger ,wiser ,independant ,knowlegable ,women .Its not revenge naming and shaming rats ,Its a service.A nessesity ,a warning ,It has to done, because these rats play a dangerous game .Its not about love failours or being cheated on with another woman ,or lies [as such] .sometimes,its not about long distance relationships ,or cultural differences ,because true love has no barriers ,,Its about being targeted as victims ,slow premeditated torture ,that can go on for years during and after .Its crime ,and its indiscriminate ,,anyone can be a victim ,no one is exempt ,They are cold bloodied criminals.And as such should be looked upon with comtempt ,......I rest my case my lord !!!!
Love it simple!

I am totally healed now but will always remember how I felt at this point last year and how hard I have worked to get to the place I am in now.

When I started this thread my heart was broken but now as I bump this same thread I giggle away to myself as I feel so happy to be potentially warning other women.

I feel strong and liberated and want to serve as an example to anyone going through problems that you will be ok!!

Personally I don't get the Internet love affairs that people have and seem to be so affected by am
Unclear how that can measure up to 2 years of physical contact but maybe that's just me ?!

Gemma
Xxxx

simple

Ratslayer
Love it simple!

I am totally healed now but will always remember how I felt at this point last year and how hard I have worked to get to the place I am in now.

When I started this thread my heart was broken but now as I bump this same thread I giggle away to myself as I feel so happy to be potentially warning other women.

I feel strong and liberated and want to serve as an example to anyone going through problems that you will be ok!!

Personally I don't get the Internet love affairs that people have and seem to be so affected by am
Unclear how that can measure up to 2 years of physical contact but maybe that's just me ?!

Gemma
Xxxx
Well done you Gemma XX ....The heart heals quicker ,then the humiliation of being a victim,,,, Your self and so many other women on here ,have been to a place where no one deserves to go,,but the strength of you all to come out on top and fight back is a warning to these rats ,,No one really understands the pain more than someone who has been there and came back with head high ,,,,,, XXXX With the internet ,these rats know what to say ,to make sure the woman is on that plane flying to Tunisia ,,with presents and credit card ,then the physical and mental torture begins,,

E

European Cash Cow Union

Roxy, is this guy with an older German woman called Sabine since a while?

E

European Cash Cow Union

Because there is a Sabine I "know" from a German Facebook Group.
She went to Tunisia for a longer period and she had a pic with her hobi who was called Hassen and who looked very familiar to him.
I contacted her and told her to have a look at your post and the pics in the Gallery.
She answered, that she has already heard about this post at TLR and she took the drain about it and she said, it is not him.
Then she blocked me on FB....but why, if it is not him.
????
Strange....

roxy

Because there is a Sabine I "know" from a German Facebook Group.
She went to Tunisia for a longer period and she had a pic with her hobi who was called Hassen and who looked very familiar to him.
I contacted her and told her to have a look at your post and the pics in the Gallery.
She answered, that she has already heard about this post at TLR and she took the drain about it and she said, it is not him.
Then she blocked me on FB....but why, if it is not him.
????
Strange....

If it is him he will have told her many bad things about me. That is why she took the drain maybe.

He knows all about this thread as it successfully outed him to a couple of other women so of course he will say I am a mad bitch or whatever.

She will learn the hard way I guess!

E

European Cash Cow Union

And this Lady is quiet wealthy, she is a good catch

K

keepsmiling

I'm ready to rat on my rat. See my last thread "urgent advise needed"

Hassen Chaouachi / Hassan Chawachi

His photos are in the gallery - please see his photos

Afterall, I was informed tonight that I am ugly, short and an embarrassment!

He informs me has 2 wives, children and loads of properties. ( Personally I doubt this as he collects plastic cups for a living)

Apparently I used him for sex because apparently the only sex I could get in England would be with a banana!

He is currently in the Hammamet area but may be heading to Djerba soon. Who knows whats true!

And apparently I should be proud I had him for 2 years because he's sooooooooooo good looking!!

All this was spat at me tonight as he was back on the phone begging for money like an puppy and I said no!

There was another thread that I started when I had a different user name so please ignore that one.

Photos to follow when I can work out how to blank my face out of them.

sounds like a real piece of sh...t one f those you;ll never get one like me again types ....tell unshallah not next time you will get something much better and you will

K

keepsmiling

Yes I understand that. He ended by saying "fuck you" to me, after accusing me if trying to buy him for sex!
you should have answered him well if you must prostitute yourself out for a living what did you expect then put down the phone and finish it good riddence tio bad rubbish

roxy

you should have answered him well if you must prostitute yourself out for a living what did you expect then put down the phone and finish it good riddence tio bad rubbish

Oh god I thought you were calling me a prostitute for a minute there!!