Hassen Chaouachi

N

Npk

wow very exciting time for you Roxy take care.:) put your feet up you will need reserve energy for when he arrives.?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Did not come across as a player. Seemed so honourable. Always got his story straight. Always remembered all the little things I told him
You knew that I was a force to be reckoned with, you knew I researched everything.
You often threw it in my face that I didn't trust you
I am going to make as sure as I can that your face is out there to prevent this happening to another woman
I remember looking into your eyes and telling you that if you lied to me or let me down then I would finish you off. You just kissed my head and told me you loved me.
You are going to rue the day you ever started talking to me.
Hassen often said I asked too many questions and that I thought too much.
But...... The feisty girl was always there.... She just needed to gather her thoughts, get some support in the form of great friends, a fabulous community here on TLR and some therapy too. Now I'm standing up again and will fight for what I believe is wrong and disgusting behaviour.
if I can save anyone else this pain then a little bit of feistiness will serve its purpose!
I also never sent him gifts and in all the times I was out there with him, he never asked me for a gift or to buy him anything.
I must confess firstly to this being a shameless bump as the though of him dropping off the main page fills me with horror
Spiteful and childish maybe but.... Meh!
I'd never seen your story, Roxy, until you posted on my thread earlier. I will paragraph my reply instead of commenting underneath each quote individually.

First of all, consider this a 'shameless bump' as a belated birthday gift, from one London Libra lady to another :)

Second.....you remind me so much of me, it's actually quite frightening!! Your small and early Benjamin...same as my small and early firstborn, Samuel. 5lb 7oz....tiny but perfect :) I saw your scan pic was at Frimley Park.....my dad and my brother are in Frimley....small world.

Houssem (my rat) always got upset and accused me of not trusting him, often stood behind me with his arms round me, feeding me bullshit whilst kissing my head. He did not come across as a player (for the first year), was so kind, loving and caring (Oscar performance). He always remembered every tiny detail about me, from my favourite colour to my secret dreams, he remembered everything, said I was such a soft heart (easy to manipulate). He accused me of asking too many questions (I like learning), frequently accused me of over thinking (guilty as charged!).....I am always lost in thought, it reached the point that he'd panic every time I twiddled my hair (bad subconscious habit, splits the ends of my hair something terrible!), he knew I was deep in thought if he saw the hair twiddling. He never asked for gifts nor money, it was a year later I discovered I was the marriage and visa victim. I am also guilty of researching EVERYTHING until I consider myself educated....drove him insane!

When I discovered the Russian girls on H's phone, after my initial devastation, I contacted the girls (Google translate, I love you!), he had hundreds of them, but two were quite established online relationships. Eva had been his online girlfriend for two years, she was devastated and I cried for her. She was so dignified in how she coped with her pain, I felt dreadful for her, I know how much she hurt because I hurt the same, though I was a real, in the flesh girlfriend living with him. Ekaterina was different, she'd only been his online girlfriend for a couple of months, she had fire in her belly and I loved her for that! She got revenge by publicly shaming him on VK, told everyone he was gay, ripped his personal appearance and betrayal to pieces. She provided me with the laugh through my tears, he was displayed all over that site, I was so super proud of her! I told him of my pride, he asked why, I told him that she was a strong woman and that the way she had reacted was exactly what I would have done too! She reminded me of me, as do you. I told him that if he ever shafted me again, to know that he would rue the day, I would make his life hell.....and I have!!

Your giddy, laughing, silly personality....that's who I was before H and for that first, so happy year, I gradually see her sneaking back through and feel so encouraged that you found your you, it gives me faith that my true me can resurface! I am tall and cannot walk in heels......but I do love a banana!

On April 10th, I will remember your birthday gift for your ex rat....my rat will receive the same gift :) I too will seek counselling, though not just yet, I need a little more strength first.

My attitude is like yours, I will keep making sure rat stays in the limelight, if I save just one woman from my hell, it's worth it. Every time I find a new pic, I will post it. He will regret ever crossing my path! I did warn him of this :) My rat will never get a visa, his crimes are reported globally, but he can beg for money online and abuse other victims that visit, so I will make his game as challenging as possible. Bastards, the lot of them! I too can be spiteful and childish when the need arises :p

I loved reading of your happy ending and strength, it is so inspirational. My rat, Houssem Ktari is in the gallery, he is in my friend Sillygirl 55's album, but I contributed too when I found the strength. If ever you see threads and comments by me and sillygirl, they are about my rat.

Stay happy, enjoy your little fellas special day and keep building those boxes xxx

Last edited:

roxy

I'd never seen your story, Roxy, until you posted on my thread earlier. I will paragraph my reply instead of commenting underneath each quote individually.

First of all, consider this a 'shameless bump' as a belated birthday gift, from one London Libra lady to another :)

Second.....you remind me so much of me, it's actually quite frightening!! Your small and early Benjamin...same as my small and early firstborn, Samuel. 5lb 7oz....tiny but perfect :) I saw your scan pic was at Frimley Park.....my dad and my brother are in Frimley....small world.

Houssem (my rat) always got upset and accused me of not trusting him, often stood behind me with his arms round me, feeding me bullshit whilst kissing my head. He did not come across as a player (for the first year), was so kind, loving and caring (Oscar performance). He always remembered every tiny detail about me, from my favourite colour to my secret dreams, he remembered everything, said I was such a soft heart (easy to manipulate). He accused me of asking too many questions (I like learning), frequently accused me of over thinking (guilty as charged!).....I am always lost in thought, it reached the point that he'd panic every time I twiddled my hair (bad subconscious habit, splits the ends of my hair something terrible!), he knew I was deep in thought if he saw the hair twiddling. He never asked for gifts nor money, it was a year later I discovered I was the marriage and visa victim. I am also guilty of researching EVERYTHING until I consider myself educated....drove him insane!

When I discovered the Russian girls on H's phone, after my initial devastation, I contacted the girls (Google translate, I love you!), he had hundreds of them, but two were quite established online relationships. Eva had been his online girlfriend for two years, she was devastated and I cried for her. She was so dignified in how she coped with her pain, I felt dreadful for her, I know how much she hurt because I hurt the same, though I was a real, in the flesh girlfriend living with him. Ekaterina was different, she'd only been his online girlfriend for a couple of months, she had fire in her belly and I loved her for that! She got revenge by publicly shaming him on VK, told everyone he was gay, ripped his personal appearance and betrayal to pieces. She provided me with the laugh through my tears, he was displayed all over that site, I was so super proud of her! I told him of my pride, he asked why, I told him that she was a strong woman and that the way she had reacted was exactly what I would have done too! She reminded me of me, as do you. I told him that if he ever shafted me again, to know that he would rue the day, I would make his life hell.....and I have!!

Your giddy, laughing, silly personality....that's who I was before H and for that first, so happy year, I gradually see her sneaking back through and feel so encouraged that you found your you, it gives me faith that my true me can resurface! I am tall and cannot walk in heels......but I do love a banana!

On April 10th, I will remember your birthday gift for your ex rat....my rat will receive the same gift :) I too will seek counselling, though not just yet, I need a little more strength first.

My attitude is like yours, I will keep making sure rat stays in the limelight, if I save just one woman from my hell, it's worth it. Every time I find a new pic, I will post it. He will regret ever crossing my path! I did warn him of this :) My rat will never get a visa, his crimes are reported globally, but he can beg for money online and abuse other victims that visit, so I will make his game as challenging as possible. Bastards, the lot of them! I too can be spiteful and childish when the need arises :p

I loved reading of your happy ending and strength, it is so inspirational. My rat, Houssem Ktari is in the gallery, he is in my friend Sillygirl 55's album, but I contributed too when I found the strength. If ever you see threads and comments by me and sillygirl, they are about my rat.

Stay happy, enjoy your little fellas special day and keep building those boxes xxx

Hey Hun

I only just saw this so apologies for late reply!
OMG it does seem we have a lot in common! It's spooky!!
I really hope you in time get over this and I hope that it does help /inspire that I'm in a much better place now.
It still makes me shiver now but I look at my boys and realise I'd never have this if I hadn't gone through THAT!!
Keep in touch xxx

Eneri69

Yes I understand that. He ended by saying "fuck you" to me, after accusing me if trying to buy him for sex!
My rat did the same!!!
In the begining he only say sweet things to me like:you are my love,you are my love forever etc and later at the end he say to me 'fuck you' and fuck your mother,bitch etc etc.

The boss

I'm ready to rat on my rat. See my last thread "urgent advise needed"

Hassen Chaouachi / Hassan Chawachi

His photos are in the gallery - please see his photos

Afterall, I was informed tonight that I am ugly, short and an embarrassment!

He informs me has 2 wives, children and loads of properties. ( Personally I doubt this as he collects plastic cups for a living)

Apparently I used him for sex because apparently the only sex I could get in England would be with a banana!

He is currently in the Hammamet area but may be heading to Djerba soon. Who knows whats true!

And apparently I should be proud I had him for 2 years because he's sooooooooooo good looking!!

All this was spat at me tonight as he was back on the phone begging for money like an puppy and I said no!

There was another thread that I started when I had a different user name so please ignore that one.

Photos to follow when I can work out how to blank my face out of them.

The boss

So similar. Mine has been begging for money since last week . No cigarettes . No food. No money for medicine for his mom . No money for taxi to work. The amount he wanted gornal lower by the day . This week because I have given none I an an elephant woman. brown substance at sex . No man wants to give me sex in England. I pay for sex . And guess what he sent a picture claiming he is so good looking but there's a bottle of beer in his hand and a packet of Malboro cigarettes on the table. I would rather be a pretty elephant than a dirty rat like him . I have Had nothing to do with him for over a year . He threatens to put me on here what a twat !!!!!! .

Eneri69

Yes I understand that. He ended by saying "fuck you" to me, after accusing me if trying to buy him for sex!

My rat did this to me too.In the beginning he said many sweet words to me like:'I love you sooooooooo much',you are my love for ever' but later at the and he saud to me:'fuck you',and 'fuck you mother'and he called me bitch.
I've tried to forgive him for all,really I did,and I asked him just to be friends in facebook but he only did bad to me and only wanted to have sex with me.I wanted a normal conversation in facebook about things in life but he only talked about sex and he asked me many times:'how is your Meow?'and did you have sex with your husband?'
He was a rat and he still is!!

The boss

My rat did this to me too.In the beginning he said many sweet words to me like:'I love you sooooooooo much',you are my love for ever' but later at the and he saud to me:'fuck you',and 'fuck you mother'and he called me bitch.
I've tried to forgive him for all,really I did,and I asked him just to be friends in facebook but he only did bad to me and only wanted to have sex with me.I wanted a normal conversation in facebook about things in life but he only talked about sex and he asked me many times:'how is your lemons?'and did you have sex with your husband?'
He was a rat and he still is!!
There favourite words fuck you !!!! I usually get no more sms me or call . I DON'T hhhhhhhh. They are just prostitutes and they think we are there to be serviced .

Heidi

Inactive
So similar. Mine has been begging for money since last week . No cigarettes . No food. No money for medicine for his mom . No money for taxi to work. The amount he wanted gornal lower by the day . This week because I have given none I an an elephant woman. brown substance at sex . No man wants to give me sex in England. I pay for sex . And guess what he sent a picture claiming he is so good looking but there's a bottle of beer in his hand and a packet of Malboro cigarettes on the table. I would rather be a pretty elephant than a dirty rat like him . I have Had nothing to do with him for over a year . He threatens to put me on here what a twat !!!!!! .
Why don´t you put it in your album in the gallery. I see there is no picture of the rat ;)

Liona

Rat Expert
I wonder when I will stop feel surprised how similar all of them are.. My ex writes exactly the same: "soo". Did they visit the same special school???