Have you met the "love of your life" online - watch this ....

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
A
I am like you I would not choose a man over a long time friend, but some women out there are different. Well done in getting half your assets.
Thank you Marilylyna, iIt will still take some time to sort out but at least he and his thieving family will have to move out of my houses. I just want to sell up as I have no wish to ever live in any of them. He isn't happy either - he's now on his 2nd Tunisian wife! Wonder whether she will stick with him?

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Thank you Marilybam It will still take some time to sort out but at least he and his thieving family will have to move out of my houses. I just want to sell up as I have no wish to ever live in any of them. He isn't happy either - he's now on his 2nd Tunisian wife! Wonder whether she will stick with him?
Not now Caramel!!! well done you...proud of you...x

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Thank you Crystal. Market is very bad at present but it will take some time to sort out any way. No doubt he will be appealing.

emmemm

Love Bombing hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this video should be broadcast worldwide.. and the question asking is so interesting. they do ask a lot of questions those wankers. clever.. Is there any kind of prison for these fraudsters? Troll for victims yes for sure.. cast the hook worldwide. I have to watch this few times its true.. You fall in love with the person THEY PORTRAY. Not who they really are!

ijs

In theory, marriage fraud for Immigration purposes is supposed to be a serious offence. But nobody seems to get prosecuted for it.
It's a serious offence but the victim has to report it. Fraudsters/scammers can be imprisoned depending on the seriousness of their crimes. But if they are convicted of marriage fraud they will be deported.

Meteorite

Yes I just saw that video yesterday. I wish there was a way that I could sent that to every woman on earth to prevent that from happening to anyone . and Good morning everyone. I am new here. and I am glad I have found this site. :)
Hope your OK x

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Receiving money through deception. It’s a crime in the UK too.
But how do you prove it was not a gift?
I didn't know somebody that had not married could still be reported for marriage fraud! This is great :D
I know I'm shit for picking this to pieces, I would desperately love to see action taken....I took as much action myself as I could....but I was armed with an incredible volume of evidence.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
But how do you prove it was not a gift?
I didn't know somebody that had not married could still be reported for marriage fraud! This is great :D
I know I'm shit for picking this to pieces, I would desperately love to see action taken....I took as much action myself as I could....but I was armed with an incredible volume of evidence.
The Deception Act changed in 2007 to include deception perpetrated from abroad with the intention to deceive or obtain money or goods by false representation. Provided the money was removed from a UK bank. The act covers obtaining money through transfer to overseas. I’ll try to find a link. Worth a read.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Marriage fraud is not a crime in Tunisia, so I wonder what Judith has in mind :)
Nothing is a bloody crime in Tunisia....it protects rats and drives me crazy! In a country with such an established, deep rooted, scam culture, laws need to be in place for marriage fraud, harassment etc....before I lose my mind!
The Deception Act changed in 2007 to include deception perpetrated from abroad with the intention to deceive or obtain money or goods by false representation. Provided the money was removed from a UK bank. The act covers obtaining money through transfer to overseas. I’ll try to find a link. Worth a read.
This is really encouraging....it's like a small ray of hope. I wish it was better known.....I had no idea and I'm sure many others don't :(

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
All over the world! Prevention of him getting visas is what I’m after!
Judith, we sent emails to every embassy in every country where rat required a visa. We also emailed every foreign embassy in Tunisia. He was reported to the British Home Office, the Metropolitan police, Crimewatch, Interpol, Europol etc. It's worth your while looking into doing this sort of thing too. I'm not sure what official channels you go through in Japan, but certainly emailing all the embassies is something you could do....and it sits on file :thumbsup:
You will need to give personal details about him like name, age etc, plus an outline of his scamming history.
I don't know how this will work for you, as we were reporting him for many crimes...but look into it.
Have a chat with one of those lawyers on your retainer...they should be able to advise you on any action you can take.
If it fails, it fails...but at least you did your best :)

Top Bottom