He Hasnt Done It To Me Yet

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by RatSnatcher, Oct 23, 2018.

1. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Let's discuss this phrase. I've seen countless of posts about this from victims and groupies. This is a dangerous statement. You know why? Because it means that more than likely you will continue to be with a rat until he has done it to you, hence the word "yet." Typically at that stage, damage is done, money spent, he is on to the next victim and you are trying to piece your life back together. They are like demons, suck the life right out of you. Simply not worth it. Lets work smarter and not harder. Nail their ass to the wall. I digress.

I made this post to say this...I employ you to read about the Tunisian culture and religion before going on a holiday. You will see that it is not normal for a well-groomed, respected, educated and employed Tunisian man. They usually are NOT hanging around tourist areas picking up women. Picking up women from the internet and holiday is NOT normal in this culture or religion.

Please, please know about Tunisia before going there if you can. When I travel to places, I want to know about the locals, the culture and religion before I get there. Situational awareness if you will. I do my research. It was how I was able to not get scammed by a rat because I started to learn their ways and nothing was adding up. Even the words he used can be found on this site. Sure enough, same rat language. I dumped him after Heidi and Mango helped me. Mine didnt even hang around the tourist areas, BUT I knew based on the culture and religion alone, Heidi and Mango were telling me the truth. He was a rat, yes. It also didnt make sense to look for a woman outside when they have plenty there and they normally prefer Muslim women (with the exception of a few and I am sure thats less than 1%).

Now there are exceptions and some women are happily married to Tunisian men, BUT thats slim. Not a high percentage (less than 1% i bet, not too many).

Read the culture, read the religion and read as many sites such as TLR before you embark on a holiday. If it is too good to be true, then it probably is especially with a rat. They don't see things the way we do. We love and we love genuinely. They are a 3rd world country whose economy is tanking fast, and bezness is normal "business" for them. They rarely love their own wives (property). Rats want two thing and thats for TLR to mind their business and keep scamming foreign women. Also, the patience these rats have are amazing. Don't ever think cause you've known them for years that they are genuine. That's even a bigger red flag, cus most of them want to marry young and get a young bride and make babies. So don't ever think cus "it hasn't happened to me yet" cus youve known him for years. He patienlty buying his time for bigger payoff. Cus at that point you're head over heels like Jack in that water freezing to death in Titanic movie (aint that a b*tch, he could've been saved, it was enough room). I digress.

The goal is to bleed these leeches dry, through prevention.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Mystery, Arkady, Masha and 8 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Excellent new thread. Hopefully will encourage new members to read it. I’ve added a link to Mohammed ‘s post.

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/i-am-a-tunisian-man-here-to-warn-you.4563/

3. RatSnatcher

I pray so Laura. How can I add his post. Im still learning. Haha. But I saw this phrase a lot.

Mystery and Arkady like this.
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I’ve added it.

Mystery and Arkady like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes....cut off their blood supply: Money....and access to money via visas!
    The only way to do this is through education....and between us....I think we're all doing a great job :love:
    Of course, our media and governments could help us, by putting out warnings, and showing the true, ugly face of bezness....but that's flogging a dead horse at this point :Evil:
    Great post, Angelikeyes :)

Mystery, Arkady and AmberHeart like this.
  6. RatSnatcher

Thanks Mango. I wish our government would intervene. Also, the fact that many of these women need to understand the dangers as well. ISIS, crime and any attacks can pop off at any given moment. Especially when you allow a rat to take you away from tourists areas and into cities where you don't know a soul. Staying in apartments and thinking he will protect you. That's dangerous thinking. Take it from women who lived to tell us (thank God). Plus a good Tunisian man would never even be caught with a foreign woman in a hotel or apartment and they are not married. I've read so much about this culture/religion and learning it daily to help others.

Prevention is key.

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's nice :) Have you met him? Did he make his way to Germany yet?

Brasilgirl, Mystery, Arkady and 2 others like this.
  8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Time will show if he is good or not. If something is too good to be true, it's usually that

9. RatSnatcher

He got a good job as the supervisor of a engineering company. I think he transfers to Germany in 3 months because they have a headquarters there.

10. RatSnatcher

Agreed. Time did tell for mine. Things were just so off about it. My gut instinct kicked in. He couldn't wear that mask too long.

Brasilgirl, Mystery, Arkady and 4 others like this.
  11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

:)All men from Tunisia are not idiots but it's not easy to find one that's not when the country is on bezness top about scams. Try to check for all signals and do not do anything that you are unsure about:rolleyes:

12. RatSnatcher

Agreed. When learn the culture, religion and how they operate, you can spot a rat a mile away. No matter how much he changes his tactics. They can only hold that facade for too long.

Brasilgirl, Arkady, Amira and 2 others like this.
  13. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

That is a good idea before you travel anywhere. Read up if only to avoid giving offense, if nothing else.