He is back.

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Giselle, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Giselle

Giselle Active Member

Hello girls, how are u lot doing? I knew that this was going to happen. Last night i got a message on instagram from him, I was fuming and instead of ignoring him I told everything that was on my mind and my opinions about him. Ofcourse he started with the usual stuff, such as "i miss you" "i cant move on", anyways I told him that i changed my opinion about him and in tunisians as a nation. The interesting thing is that he didnot react in a rude way and he didint sound pissed off, but more like dissapointed, after telling him that he might be using me. He answered simply and mentioned that hebdoesnt count anywthing especially with me. He asked me to call but I refused and now he is blocked from instagram too, after i told him that I am in a relationship. I kind of feel weak and emotional today, but I guess thats a part of the process, I am very proud of myself that this time I mnaged to move on and block him. He said that if i want to leave him and that will make me feel good, it is okay, but then kept on talking, just dont get his intentions.
    Hope you have a great day! xx

2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I

3. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Trying to figure a rat out is like trying to lick the wind ... completely pointless

Miss mugg, Discovery, Masha and 6 others like this.
  4. Giselle

Giselle Active Member

Very well described hahah

Croydon girl, magic and Judithlyn like this.
  5. Giselle

Giselle Active Member

6. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

It is very hard. If you were giving up drugs and suddenly had a shot what would happen? Do not let it happen!

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and Giselle like this.