hello how revenge??

simple

Ratslayer
hello i wanna know if possible make complaint to policia tunisia for scam love whit a rats?
Hi @cindyquebec it will be difficult to make complaint with Tunisian police ,,But send them an email ,telling them his name ,so it will be in their computer also send an email to your embassy in Tunis as his name will also be known,,as it will make a visa harder ,The police at the moment dont care ,but tell them his name and what he did to you.It will stay in there database for at least a year i believe ..Unfortunatly the Tunisian police can also be corrupt ,so dont expect any response from them. Are you ok ??

Linda77

BBonjour il faut porter plainte à la police touristique mais quel genre d escroquerie ?

Added by moderator: Hello you have to complain to the tourist police but what kind of scam?

Last edited by a moderator:

dwdhl

Hello, Maybe you are lucky and your e-mail is been read by a good cop! I also want to send them an e-mail. Does anybody have an e-mailadres of the Sousse-police?

Josy

Hi @cindyquebec it will be difficult to make complaint with Tunisian police ,,But send them an email ,telling them his name ,so it will be in their computer also send an email to your embassy in Tunis as his name will also be known,,as it will make a visa harder ,The police at the moment dont care ,but tell them his name and what he did to you.It will stay in there database for at least a year i believe ..Unfortunatly the Tunisian police can also be corrupt ,so dont expect any response from them. Are you ok ??
I think this is difficult, because you don't find in worl wide web a email Addy from tunisian police stations.

simple

Ratslayer
Hello, Maybe you are lucky and your e-mail is been read by a good cop! I also want to send them an e-mail. Does anybody have an e-mailadres of the Sousse-police?
Yes only some have" eletronic address"[e mail] ,but all police stations have fax numbers which are easy to find,,But all embassy have email xx

Josy

Yes only some have" eletronic address"[e mail] ,but all police stations have fax numbers which are easy to find,,But all embassy have email xx
the best way I think, to give a information to the ambassy via mail. They notice this sure.

Top Bottom