Hello. I'm new here and i need a little help cause i have a feeling he's a great rat

Kezridge

Majority of them are rats its hard to be able to tell with just a photo so can you give us some more information as to why you believe he could potentially be a rat and you are in the right place to find out as the ladies on here are very experienced on these guys so a bit more info might clarify this for you

Ahli1

Majority of them are rats its hard to be able to tell with just a photo so can you give us some more information as to why you believe he could potentially be a rat and you are in the right place to find out as the ladies on here are very experienced on these guys so a bit more info might clarify this for you

He lied about some things. I saw how he trying to hide something from me, talking with someone on social media without i knew it (not in good way, sex chat),when he say something he is not honest till the end etc.. Or it's only typical behavior of Tunisians

Anna2you

He lied about some things. I saw how he trying to hide something from me, talking with someone on social media without i knew it (not in good way, sex chat),when he say something he is not honest till the end etc.. Or it's only typical behavior of Tunisians
from what i gather it is typical to many Tunisian guys who are simply not honest about anythign. My husband turned to be like this. It was impossible to have a life with somebody who does that. If there is no honesty and trust there is no relationship.

Ahli1

from what i gather it is typical to many Tunisian guys who are simply not honest about anythign. My husband turned to be like this. It was impossible to have a life with somebody who does that. If there is no honesty and trust there is no relationship.
My hope never die but it's hard when i see that i can't reach to him in many ways. I don't know if i have this right to blame friends, country or just the way how he live

Anna2you

My hope never die but it's hard when i see that i can't reach to him in many ways. I don't know if i have this right to blame friends, country or just the way how he live
I honestly believe that every person must be responsible for their own actions. If he was a truly good person who valued honesty then he would not be so easily influenced by friends. Also, i think that we choose our friends becasue we choose people who have similar values to ours because we as humans like validation. You see people who survived concentration camps for example ..they suffered but they did not turn evil. People who survived wars and hunger also not all turned bad.

SouthernGirl

Lying, sex chat with someone else... if that’s a not a deal breaker, I don’t know what is. This man doesn’t deserve you and you don’t have to put up with this crap. It can only get worse. It’s not a typical behavior of Tunisians, but it’s the behavior of someone who is not faithful and true to you.