Hello

Sara

hello everyone i won't go into details but just share a feeling
so here I am in relation the concern is that I do not send myself to agree with my friend the words and the actions did not stick
I can't find a passion
do you think this is a sign?

Myriam1

Sara, welcome here. Just take your time, read around and when time is right, tell us some more.
In general, in all relationships, judge the other by the actions, words are too easy, only actions do count!
A passion...do you mean that you don't feel any enthousiasm for anything in your friend or partner?

Sara

I mean the words by messages and phone are in decal with what we live when we see each other
I don't feel passion, being in love or in osmosis with him

Liona

Rat Expert
I mean the words by messages and phone are in decal with what we live when we see each other
I don't feel passion, being in love or in osmosis with him
They are kind of passionate only when they are trying to win a woman. Though even this is far from true compassion, they are just feeding a woman with a sweet words and empty promisses. When the prize ( a woman) is their, they turn to be who they are.

As I have noticed they are not so much into empathy. I wonder if this have something to do with their culture? When I had Tunisians ( both boys and girls) in my Facebook, I always was shocked how easily they are posting horror pictures and videos. Or they find hillarious when people being angrily mocked . This is just like some primitive reactions for me. This disgusted me so much.

Jisela

Rat Expert
They are kind of passionate only when they are trying to win a woman. Though even this is far from true compassion, they are just feeding a woman with a sweet words and empty promisses. When the prize ( a woman) is their, they turn to be who they are.

As I have noticed they are not so much into empathy. I wonder if this have something to do with their culture? When I had Tunisians ( both boys and girls) in my Facebook, I always was shocked how easily they are posting horror pictures and videos. Or they find hillarious when people being angrily mocked . This is just like some primitive reactions for me. This disgusted me so much.
In Tunisia, when you display empathy, love, sensitivity, that's the invitation to attack you right in that spot. They're brutal to each other.

Liona

Rat Expert
In Tunisia, when you display empathy, love, sensitivity, that's the invitation to attack you right in that spot. They're brutal to each other.
Oh, Gosh, I remember someone (Tunisian native) explained it something like this on TLR! But can't remember what exactly he /she said. It was something close to your explanation. I just remember I rejected to believe.

Myriam1

Sara, pity is not a good basis for any Relationship! Listen to your inner voice and act consequently! Words are easy, but deeds are not, look at him in this way...

Anna2you

That reminds me so much of my husband ...he would always post some horrific images or found it funny if i was crying ...i did not know that others were the same. i dont think all of them are. my husbands brother does not post any crazy horrific pictures.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if this have something to do with their culture?
"In establishing the tenants of a culture or set of cultures, it is vital to examine the culture’s sense of morality to determine the society’s behavioral ideals. The Arab moral code values revenge over compromise, men over women, and groups over individuals. Collective Arab identity is based on tribalism, submitting to paternalistic authority, a sense of honor linked to women’s virginity, and an ossified sanctification of custom and tradition. There is a glorification of the past along with a refusal to take responsibility for the present and the hope that the future will miraculously be better. "

From here: https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/fikraforum/view/holding-arab-culture-accountable