Help advice

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Anika, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Anika

Anika Active Member

Hello all
    I was in a relationship with a tunisian. Never met him in person only talked facebook and whatsapp. I met hin in a game. He sayed he will come meet me but had to wait for his brother that wasnt living in tunisia because he needed his suppor to talk to his family about me. And then he could come. Then he said there was a problem with his brother and he was not going back to tunissia soon. So he was depressed and angry cause he didn't know when we was going to be able to come meet me. But we started fighting and he just blocked me from everything.
    My question is does things ended naturaly or is there sonething weird about it all?

2. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Hi welcome
    This how they play they games he blocked you for now then he wait.
    He think you go crazy because he blocked you.
    He then unblock you start saying he missed you.
    Then he might ask you say he had no money ECT
    It's the games Sorry, they know what they doing.
    Don't know how long he been stalking love bombing you for but now he must think he got you.
    It's the fishing game I call it they cast then reel you in. Then they start the bezzness
    Sorry

Beverley, smiley, Apples and 6 others like this.
  3. Anika

Anika Active Member

Jus a few months. I got issues maybe i wa in need fot that amaunt of attention and he seems to really loved me. I did fight him. It ended like a normal relationship ends. I have already offer him money and he refused.

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl and Mystery like this.
  4. Anika

Anika Active Member

About the brother and family thing. He say he needed his brother for support caouse if his family finds out they will male him marry. So he needed his brother to support him talk his family about me

Brasilgirl and Mystery like this.
  5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hello @Anika, welcome.

I’m guessing he must be quite young if he needs his brothers support to visit you. However it’s very very difficult for a Tunisian to obtain a visa even for a holiday. They have to meet a very strict criteria which they can rarely meet. Perhaps he was waiting for you to offer to pay for the visa and his holiday and if you didn’t then he blocked you.

They are masters at playing silly childish games. Love you one minute and block you the next. He will unblock you again and tell you he had a lot of stress.

Just block and delete him so he can’t contact you to play his silly game. The chances of the relationship being sincere on his part are slim to none. Don’t waste any more time on him.

Beverley, smiley, Apples and 6 others like this.
  6. Laura2014

Why would you offer your hard earned money to a stranger?

If his family are true traditional Tunisian Muslims then yes they will be horrified he wants to visit or marry a European or western woman. It’s possible the family already know who he is going to marry. It will be a nice local girl who the family know and who he has been promised too.

smiley, Apples, AmberHeart and 5 others like this.
  7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Please please I married mine because i thought he loved me. I don't want to be this person who tell you bad, unfortunately I am unable to lie.
    I have to be honest with you, sorry, I don't want to burst your bubble.
    But I can't say what you would like to hear.
    We have all gone through this and all thought they really loved us. We are all normal and think we would get our hearts broken or used and abused. It all seems natural you need read up on traditions of Tunisian culture please be wise before you get hurt.
    Nothing is real on his part. I feel like crying so many coming here. I am not here out of happiness

Beverley, smiley, Apples and 7 others like this.
  8. Anika

Anika Active Member

I offered cpuse he was supposed ti be my couple. Dindt saw the harm. Would have think about it if he would have said yes. But he refused. Said if he took it it will take away his pride

AmberHeart likes this.
  9. Anika

Anika Active Member

I sad i cant believe how can you pretend something like that. It feels so real

AmberHeart likes this.
  10. Anika

Anika Active Member

Hes 24. I am american and guatemalan. He told me that he wanted us to move to other pkace. I told him i was not shure. I gues USA or Guatemalan papers are not in his interest

Masha and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Anika

Anika Active Member

Does he needs to have a dree to apply for visa? Cause he was so shure about comming on march. Then he said he was going to finish school that before to be able to support me better

12. Laura2014

Oh the USA will be on his radar if he thinks you are a full citizen there.

Europe/ USA/ Canada are high on the agenda. Can I ask where his brother lives? Which country.

13. Anika

Anika Active Member

Saudi Arabia for work

14. Laura2014

It does feel very real that’s why the scam is so clever. It’s a well rehearsed plan and no end of accomplices to encourage it. Be grateful that his parents probably dont support it. Rat families are the worst especially when mamma Rat and loyal sisters come on video link to say how much they love you as a daughter or sister. He’s already showed he is very immature and thoughtless. You had a lucky escape. Block him now before he puts round 2 into action. If you are messaging to askhim what happened and why he changed his mind he will know he has you hooked.

15. Laura2014

Has the brother got a Tunisian girlfriend or western girlfriend?

16. Anika

Anika Active Member

I am doing that and asking for a second chance

17. Anika

Anika Active Member

A tunisian girlfriend

Laura2014 likes this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

46r4pss2.gif 46r4pss2.gif 46r4pss2.gif 46r4pss2.gif 46r4pss2.gif 46r4pss2.gif

Beverley, Apples, Masha and 5 others like this.
  19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Nooooo ,why would you do that,when he blocked you on everything?! You are just encouraging his ‘ game ‘ by communicating with him, and making it easier for him , forget him ,he’s a rat and will only break your heart

Amira, Beverley, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  20. Laura2014

No, no, no, BIG BIG BIG NO, never ever ask for forgiveness, never ask them to take you back, he has you hook line and sinker, laughing his grubby socks off. His line now is to punish you, give you the silent treatment. Please @Anika , call his bluff and kick his sorry moody ass out if your life.

Amira, Beverley, smiley and 5 others like this.
  21. Laura2014

I’m screaming now! I wish this site had voice messaging. You would hear the sound of my head banging against the wall.

Beverley, Apples, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  22. Anika

Anika Active Member

Thank you very much i saw his actions like a depress man victim of his culture with a differnt kindbof thinking. I thoght it was thoght for him and wanted ti help him out and make things easier for him

23. Anika

Anika Active Member

I thought he really loved me and it was my job to reach out cuz it was going to be harder for him to apologize because of his pride and culture

magic and Brasilgirl like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Oh dear :Cry:

Welcome Anika....you have yourself a blatant rat. Please do not reduce yourself to nothing.....by playing into his hands....you are doing EXACTLY what he wants you to do. His behaviour is so typically rat!
    I hope that wall is big enough for two heads....I need to bang mine too :(

Beverley, smiley, Masha and 4 others like this.
  25. Laura2014

It’s called the Rescue Phenomenon, it’s Very common, especially in an older victim who feels guilty that they have a job, home, freedom to Travel. This poor man, his life is so hard, he doesn’t have the same rights as me. I’m so lucky I must help him. You start to feel not only that you want to help but that you are expected to help. It’s part of the subtle brain washing. But you are not responsible for him, you don’t need too prove your love with grand gestures. But he may ask you to - eventually if not already....