Help advice

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Anika, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I've heard the neighboring Arabic countries do this, too -- when caught. Men rape the men.

AmberHeart and Apples like this.
  2. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

These are some sick demented people.

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hahaha. He "did sex last night in montagne".. with mountain goat Wallah!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Poor goat.

4. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

He had a thing for sheep :D:D:D:D:D Wallah!

5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

only in this forum from a serious horrible subject to a hilarious switch :D:D:love: this is great! Xx

6. Anika

Anika Active Member

:D:D:D:D:D
    Too much kisses and hearts in their chats with everyone. omg! Its so bizarre like things you look in movies like the borgias a very long time ago. I cant believe all this. And they dont really look creapy they even look serious and with taste and educated. Its like a horror movie. Total psychopaths. Im sorry for everything you all have been tru. I got out just in time. Im glad you are ok. If anyone needs anything for me to contact your embassys here or anything please dont doubt in reaching out.

Brasilgirl, Mystery, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  7. AmberHeart

Right, they look even innocent cute smile, just the way they disguise their madness. But they can’t hide it forever, thankfully we are out of bizarreworld. Thank you Anika! Big hugs to you.

8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Even the goat was dissapointed :(

9. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

You found out just in time. You would not believe what a horror movie Tunisia is. It’s like some movie where you don’t know who you can trust because everyone including the police are in on the conspiracy. You step off the plane and you travel back in time.
    My former rat played the same games by blocking me and then unblocking me . He said he missed me, he forgave me for whatever I supposedly did.
    I spent way too much time trying to figure out what I did wrong and eventually I figured it out,my mistake was ever getting involved with a rat .
    You don’t need him,he’s just testing you to see how far you will go for him and what you will do for him.

10. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

The sheep was too :D

juicyfruit, Liona, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  11. Anika

Anika Active Member

Lmao :D:D:D:D

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  12. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek:

AmberHeart, Apples and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

LOL

Brasilgirl likes this.
  14. AmberHeart

:D:D:D:D

Brasilgirl likes this.
  15. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

The rat was truly gross. He was vomiting in his room because he drank too much vodka and at 2:00 in the morning he started screaming for his mom to clean up his mess.
    He peed (urinated) in bottles of water for no reason. He just didn’t want to leave his room.
    Truly disgusting that rat bastard.

Beverley, Brasilgirl, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

There is hope:

The men having penis fillers to boost their self-esteem

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45735061

This is in todays news :D:D

Brasilgirl, Liona, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's all over. Everything is always about the man's penis... It's a good thing goats/sheep don't read newspapers/online news in Tunisia, maybe would cause some problems... haha

Brasilgirl, Liona, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  18. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

My Arab RAT'S favorite thing to do was do hang out with his friends all day in their underwear smoking cigs and watching soccer games on the foreign cable shows ( not working or doing SHIT ) . They'd all vacate when I'd get home and they'd head off to the bath house's for "massages" ... I was young and naïve. I found out much later that these bath houses are places for men to go to have discreet gay sex! I was so stupid!

I remember once in our old apartment we had a small bathroom in the back that we never used. It was off another bedroom. I remember smelling something nasty for weeks and couldn't figure it out until I FINALLY went in that bathroom to check it out. The toilet had leftover "jesus juice" and sticky tissues all over the floor and the sink! I was disgusted! I just could never understand the hygiene issue! I stopped having sex with him shortly there after. I was afraid of what I might catch!

magic, Brasilgirl, Liona and 4 others like this.
  19. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

All the sheep and goats would RUN! LOL!

20. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

Really, a shy rat?!

21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, I told him I didn't want the B.S. and I was also religious! So, I kept things strict, I told him I understood enough what THEY SAY about Islam, to know that I was not going to be cutting any corners, or sharing naked photos... I even made him speak to my family, and everything. He went down the whole line to scam me, it was incredible. But, once we were married, the jig was up, he started pushing HARD for the immigration. So, basically, he was willing to scam and scam and play the game and scam, but the immigration paperwork was the end game. It's really crazy how far they're willing to go to get out of Tunisia!

Beverley, Brasilgirl, Liona and 2 others like this.
  22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hindsight, I think if I had given him the impression that I would have online sex with him, he would have! Because he did have online sex before, and contact with men and women, etc. I found stuff with basic flirting with men on the Facebook, and hundreds of women added internationally, etc. But, this was all later on, after TLR and starting to put pieces together. I didn't know what this guy's deal was, at all.

Mystery and Apples like this.
  23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, yes, he is shy about his body.

Apples likes this.
  24. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

It is just shocking what they will do to leave that hellhole. They should get off their lazy tails and out of the cafe and go pick up all that trash thrown around. They should improve their own country and stop trying to destroy everyone else.

magic, Bostons, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They don't care who you are, at all. Like, it doesn't matter what religion, what behavior, what anything. They see themselves as PERFECT and entitled to take their hate and aggression out on everyone outside of their religion. But, honestly, I think they would do this to Muslim women from democratic countries, too -- I know they do that, too! So, honestly, it doesn't matter, man, woman, religion, color, anything. They want OUT of their country, bottom line.

magic, Bostons, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.