Help advice

Judithlyn

Oh my GOSH, my rat loved Michael Jackson, too! And, he would play that "You Are Not Alone... I Am There With You" All of the time! I was like who are you playing this for? Now, I realize it was for his boyfriend he had to leave behind. But, I was like, you know Michael is a gay pedophile, right? And, he never said anything... that played into other debates over the Quran, when I was like, you know the Quran says to KILL GAYS, like it's not acceptable behavior, which he RELUCTANTLY agreed to accept (and to keep this in context, I asked him these questions to fish out the truth that he was gay)... I only wish I could put this guy on like truth serum to find out how MANY men/women he's effed. That's the only thing I hope to God I find out... that's the only other thing I'd ever want to truly know about him.
I wonder that same thing. I don’t care anyways but I wish I knew how many women and men he’s been with!

Snuggle

I really hated it that everywhere you went there was always some family members around. Going anywhere half of the family would come. Stuffing the car with people 2 in the front seat and 6 in the back seat. People sitting on each others lap seatbelts never heard of and not needed because he was a good driver. The car stinking like hell because nobody had a good wash, brushed their teeth or put on clean clothes for ages. In in the end I refused to do this and was told that I was difficult.

Femme Fatale

I really hated it that everywhere you went there was always some family members around. Going anywhere half of the family would come. Stuffing the car with people 2 in the front seat and 6 in the back seat. People sitting on each others lap seatbelts never heard of and not needed because he was a good driver. The car stinking like hell because nobody had a good wash, brushed their teeth or put on clean clothes for ages. In in the end I refused to do this and was told that I was difficult.
Really! :(:eek: Im OCD. I would die right there. Omg. I am so OCD.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I never met any rat family and never travelled anywhere with him but your post reminds of a trip to Tel Aviv and getting on a bus in Bethlehem and travelling to Judea. The bus was full of bullet holes, windows missing and there were people with a chicken on their lap and a goat tethered to a seat. The bus was full and people sat in the isles. The smell even with broken windows was rank.

Femme Fatale

I never met any family and never travelled anywhere but your post reminds of a trip to Tel Aviv and getting on a bus in Bethlehem and travelling to Judea. The bus was full of bullet holes, windows missing and there were people with a chicken on their lap and a goat tethered to a seat. The bus was full and people sat in the isles. The smell even with broken windows was rank.
:( No lie, I would walk Laura. I'd take my chances with ISIS. Oh God, no. I dont know why Im so germaphobe. Lol..

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
:( No lie, I would walk Laura. I'd take my chances with ISIS. Oh God, no. I dont know why Im so germaphobe. Lol..
Ha ha, I’m not adverse to germs. They are quite good for us. I was desensitised working with people living on the streets. We had a Tuesday lice clinic. I swear I’ve combed millions of lice from every orifice including a few of my own!:D

Judithlyn

I never met any rat family and never travelled anywhere with him but your post reminds of a trip to Tel Aviv and getting on a bus in Bethlehem and travelling to Judea. The bus was full of bullet holes, windows missing and there were people with a chicken on their lap and a goat tethered to a seat. The bus was full and people sat in the isles. The smell even with broken windows was rank.
I can not imagine that! I bet you did not stay long there! Of course, thinking of those stupid 9 passenger buses in Tunisia where they never stop for the toilet....it was horrible...agonizing once when I really needed to go! Bad memories! I’m happy to be out of there forever!!!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I can not imagine that! I bet you did not stay long there! Of course, thinking of those stupid 9 passenger buses in Tunisia where they never stop for the toilet....it was horrible...agonizing once when I really needed to go! Bad memories! I’m happy to be out of there forever!!!
The louages.....horrible little things, aren't they....not designed for comfort....and right little odour trappers! :sick:
They are dirt cheap, so the best option for travel economically, though rats prefer taxis......they're too lazy to walk to the bus stop :rolleyes:

Judithlyn

The louages.....horrible little things, aren't they....not designed for comfort....and right little odour trappers! :sick:
They are dirt cheap, so the best option for travel economically, though rats prefer taxis......they're too lazy to walk to the bus stop :rolleyes:
The taxis were in horrible condition too! I hated all public transportation in Tunisia. The ferry was okay but took forever! Country needs to come into the.....15th century! Hahaha

Judithlyn

That's o.k. He's setting himself up for lots of disappointment. The most hardened women in the world (just like the rats) will tear him apart.
Abdelhak has discovered that! He used, abused, lied, and cheated....and is all alone! He can’t get anybody who is decent anymore! He’s the greatest liar that I’ve ever met though so he will lie his way into sonebody’s Heart.....POCKETBOOK!!! He had it all and absolutely blew his life! That is what I’m laughing at....I did not believe he could possibly be a rat for a long time! Now that I know their characteristics, I know he is one. He had visa opportunities, job opportunities, plenty of money, great life, cars, houses, and that f***ing moron still screwed up! I love it! It’s about time they got stuck, caught, and had to pay for their evil ways! Their mentality or lack of a brain amazes me! Normal people have dreams, focus on them, work in to make them happen, and succeed in life....not these Tunisian imbeciles! They dream of a golden life in another land and once they have it, screw up big time and get stuck in 3rd world Tunisia! Revenge, karma!:thumbsup::D:)

Judithlyn

So
Mine overplayed his education, but come to find out he had all bad marks in many of his classes and did not attend university for any prolonged period of time; it was trade school and he dropped out after 1 bad year. Not like this is in and of itself disqualifying, but when around all of the other sh*tty behavioral issues, it is.

So, he's really got 2 choices, because he's going on 28, now (the pretty will wear off), and he will either really need to find that woman to float him to the next step of success/retirement, because his direction sucks and he's effed up a lot of opportunities to build himself normally in Tunisia; because he's so sick with the self-love and the gay woman-hating stuff, I assume he will so this option -- just look for another democratic woman to give him his meal ticket. Otherwise, he could potentially try to learn a trade skill and actually get a real job in his country -- which would be the most respectable thing. But, that may burn his ego too bad -- he's got the delusions of grandeur problem.
Sounds exactly like Abdelhak! I thought he was an electrical engineer....Hahaha....Some little trade school in Gabes.

juicyfruit

The rat was truly gross. He was vomiting in his room because he drank too much vodka and at 2:00 in the morning he started screaming for his mom to clean up his mess.
He peed (urinated) in bottles of water for no reason. He just didn’t want to leave his room.
Truly disgusting that rat bastard.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Top Bottom