Help from Bris and French members

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Lisette76, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Lisette76

Lisette76 Active Member

Firstly, please bear with my written English, as I’m not a native speaker.

I need some help with contact details to authorities, which I hope Brits and French members here might help me with.

1 1/2 yr back I posted some comments on a FB group. Apparently, this group seems to attract many rats (the weird thing is, that it’s not even a dating/friend group). Not knowing what their intentions were, I admit that in the beginning I was surprised and flattered to receive all those sweet-talks messages from all these guys, but after the initial 5-7 messages from total stranger from 3th. world countries, I pretty soon figured out the game.

I got every thinkable request for financial help, visa invitations, to marriage and even those who wants to pay me for a marriage. I think my record for a proposal was after 15 minutes chat….:eek:

I could have blocked them, but since I’m extremely curious by nature, I started to play around with them, trying to study and understand their motives and I admit that the daily chats became a great source of entertainment to me, so until this day I have received messages from approx. 200-250 rats.

I can go on for months with the game, before throwing shit at them, but there was this one I started to develop feelings for. We shared many thoughts and could go on for hours every day (we still do after more than one yr). He made it clear from the very beginning that he wants to immigrate to Europe to pursue a better future, and knowing that he wasn’t getting anywhere with me, he admit after a few month, that he wanted to find a girl in Europe to marry (like one of his cousins did).

Since he is well educated and has a good job, he managed to get a Schengen visa to France (he proudly showed me his visa) and wanted to visit me (I live in another Schengen country), but due to certain circumstances he decided to postpone his trip. Meanwhile his family (living in UK) convinced him to go there, outstay his visa (stay illegally) until he finds someone to marry. I didn’t gave it many thoughts as I naively thought that its was impossible (in my country if you are illegal, not even marraige or a baby will prevent you from getting deported). Furthermore, eventhough his intention is to obtain a stay permit, I beleived that love will find its way. (Here you need to stay married for 8 yr. to obtain permanent stay permit and anyone can get an immediate divorce online and thereby revoke the foreign spouse stay permit within weeks. So no one can withstand 8 yr. unless they truly feel affection for each other, so I guess there were similar rules in the rest of Europe).

Anyway, it was not until I found this site recently and read all those tragic stories, which opened my eyes, so now I’m beginning to feel obligated to report him to the authorities, even though I care deeply for him.:Cry:

He has scheduled an appointment at the embassy to process his visa and I got several written proof from our conversations, that he wants to stay illegally in UK, until he find someone to marry. So my question is which authorities should I contact and will they take it seriously? I have his full name, his phone no. I know where he works and even the no. of his passport and previous visa.

So to cut a long story short, can anyone who lives in UK and France provide me with contacts to the authorities?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome Lisette76 :)

This is what happens if you play with fire ;)

What were the certain circumstances :confused:

Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello Lisette.
    These ratty families are so disgusting... And this guy even does not feel ashamed to tell about his family project so easily..
    Just business, nothing more. Cold-blooded scums.
    @Mango Chutney , I think you could give Lisette some useful links..

4. Lisette76

Lisette76 Active Member

One of the reasons was that I stood on to my decision, not wanting to meet him. He plead me for 9 month if he could stay here and without free accommodation, I believe he could not afford it. There is also another reason that I don’t want to write, as if he or his friends is reading this, they would know whom it is.

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm so sorry and there I was hoping for a name and picture ;) :D

6. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

7. Going for the limit

His intentions is to come here but he wont be able to marry so god knows why he think he will be able to

Lisette76 and Lovelylondon like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi Lisette :)
    I'm a little confused....is he in the UK now?
    I can't understand how he got the Schengen visa...it is not easy to get them now....are you sure it is not fake? He would have needed a lot of money in the bank to get that.
    Also, England is not Schengen...so how would his visa have got him there? :confused: How come he has family in England?
    Sorry for all the questions.
    You can contact The British Home Office to report an illegal immigrant...they act fast!! Also, the French equivalent. Interpol and Europol are brilliant too. All these places can be contacted online and they work together.
    When I reported my rat to the Home Office, I received a phone call at about 8am Sunday morning...I'd put my report in about four hours earlier. In the phone call, I was asked for many details on the rat, any proof etc.
    I was given my own officer and direct email and a phone number straight through to her.
    Contact was regular, many emails exchanged.
    Some questions asked:
    His full name.
    Age.
    Rough height.
    Date of birth :D
    Birthmarks.
    Clear description, especially identifying details....my rat has a broken front tooth.
    All known phone numbers, emails, family members, their addresses, employment etc.
    They will ask for screenshots of conversations, photos ID number etc.
    It's a very thorough and pretty time consuming first phone call.

My head is going blank trying to remember everything, so feel free to ask me any questions here or in private message :)

* Also, @Lisette76, they will ask for very precise travel details. How he left Tunisia, what airline, dates, times, travel companions, how he entered England, when, who with, thorough details of English 'family', FB links etc....I was totally unprepared for this, so try to have everything ready...I didn't realise how quick and thorough they are. I was given a female HO officer...she was really lovely and painfully clued up on these visa hunters.
    It is like an interrogation...so be prepared!!
    If you still have the screenshot of his Schengen visa...they will want to see this via an email attachment, plus photos, compromising messages etc.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Liona, Lisette76, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  9. Lisette76

Lisette76 Active Member

Thank you girls, especially to you Mango. I can pretty much provide all of the above mentioned details on him, but please allow me to return to you tomorrow with an explanation on his visa etc. as I’m occupied right now (He hasn't got his UK visa yet, but has scheduled an appointment at the embassy next week, and have already collected the required amount of money....).

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Is this how his Schengen visa looked like?

Unbenannt.PNGnmhgf.PNG

A Schengen visa can be revoked. From the Schengen Visa Code:

A visa shall be revoked where it becomes evident that the conditions for issuing it are no longer met. A visa shall in principle be revoked by the competent authorities of the Member State which issued it.

So perhaps his last victim informed the consulate that issued the visa. They may have decided to revoke the visa.

The code provides for no requirement that the visa holder be notified when a visa is revoked, beyond the visa being stamped "REVOKED"; this presumably would happen at the border when he would be denied entry. There may be some policies about notifying visa holders where possible, but this is not required by the code, so it perhaps varies from country to country ;)

A Schengen visa can certainly be cancelled (technically revoked and/or annulled depending on the circumstances) and such a cancellation would indeed be recorded in a database…

Which would explain that he tries his luck now in a non Schengen European state like England :whistle:

Judithlyn, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Tomorrow is fine :)

So he is still in Tunisia? The visa he is trying to get, is it Schengen or UK?
    If it is Schengen, it will not get him into the UK, he would need to apply for a different visa, or go to the UK illegally once he is within Europe.

Personally, I do not think he will be issued with a visa, at which point, he may decide to try to leave Tunisia and enter Europe illegally via Tunisia/Morocco or Libya on a boat into Spain or Italy.
    Alternatively, many go to Turkey, where they do not require a visa, and then travel illegally (usually by boat) to Greece.

Fake documents, including passports, are very easy to purchase in Tunisia. Mine even had a fake, Italian Red Cross uniform, which is in the gallery here and was given to all the authorities when he was reported...they will try anything.

Mine, like yours, wanted the UK specifically. He would do whatever it took to get there. When I refused to marry him and get him a visa, he asked me to help him find a fat, disabled, ugly, old, British whore, that nobody else wanted...and that he would marry her solely to get a visa, save up £30,000 in two years here, and then run off to live in Europe with me, after he'd killed my children....this shows you the lengths they will go to, to get to the UK, where they think everything is free and our government give us money for free.

If your man is still in Tunisia, you need to contact The British Embassy in Tunisia and tell them absolutely everything you know, show them every piece of proof you have...this will all be confidential, he will not be told...but his visa application will be instantly rejected.

If I'm honest, I doubt there is even an interview booked, and I doubt he has family in England.

My rat lied about family in England, Belgium and France.

Your first port of call needs to be The British Embassy in Tunis.

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

British Embassy in Tunis
    Rue du Lac Windermere
    Les Berges du Lac
    Tunis
    Tunisia
    • Email [email protected]
    • Telephone +216 71 108 700
    • Fax Management +216 71 108 749
    • Fax Consular +216 71 108 779
    • Fax Commercial +216 71 108 749
    Office hours: Mon to Thurs, 8.00am to 4.30pm : Fri 8.00am to 1.00pm (local time)
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday From 9.00am To 12.00pm – Wednesday Closed
    Commercial Enquiries : [email protected]
    Consular Enquiries : [email protected]
    Press Enquiries : [email protected]

Judithlyn, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

I thinks she means he's currently in a Schengen country with a visa but he's applying, from there, for a British visa

14. Going for the limit

As far as i am aware he needs to be in europe minimum of 6 months before he can even apply to come to the uk, if he doesnt have a british spouse who has lived with him in the shenigan zone it is highly unlikely he will get to the uk.
    I know many wives who did this route and it is far from easy and can take 2 years.

15. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

So just catching up on this thread. So he’s Tunisian, living in Tunisia and has ( he says) been given a visa to the Schengen region? But he didn’t use it yet.

He wants to go to the UK, because his family are already there? Are his family legally there? How many of his family are there and how did they get to the UK?
    Are his family legal in the UK?
    His family are encouraging him to try to get a UK tourist visa, with the intention he will stay there illegally after his visitor visa expired?

He’s looking for someone in the UK to marry him because he thinks he can either get a visa through her or if he stays illegally that he can marry a British girl and stay legally?

What a tangled web he is weaving.

Well done for calling him out on his plan. Let’s hope the UK embassy in Tunisia are advised quickly of his plan.

16. Mango Chutney

I dunno....I think he's in Tunisia because of this:
    And I'm guessing the change of plans was probably this:
    So now he has this problem:
    But Lisette's country has this rule:
    And Lisette told him this:
    So now he wants to come to the UK on a visitors visa, stay illegally when it runs out, marry a Brit for papers, and presumably....live with his imaginary family in England (a rat friend) until he finds a visa wife.

17. Mango Chutney

He's lying through his teeth though. If he is well qualified and has a good job, why is he leaving Tunisia? He would have no problem purchasing a 'virgin' if he had a good job.
    If he is wealthy enough to pay for a visa, passports and flights....why can't he afford accommodation?
    If his job is so good, he can get a visa issued, why does he need to marry a European for a visa, like his cousin?
    If he can get a legal visa to the Schengen zone....why would he want to live illegally in England?
    His story is full of holes. I suspect he's just another deluded, coffee shop waster :rolleyes:

18. Going for the limit

Well.want of a better word i.think this lad is off his tits. Even if the idiot got a visit visa which again he is seen as a non eu living in.europe he will have to show so much evidance he will return to the host country. As for marrying someone from the uk after his overstay is impossible
    Overstaying then applying inside of the uk is also impossible. Freaking nutters the lot of them

Judithlyn, magic, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

They really do live in a complete fantasy world! I mean seriously...how do they even come up with this crap? How the hell do they possibly think it could work?

This is something I spent hours trying to drum into the thick skull of Houssem....that if he entered Europe illegally, he would not be able to have a legal marriage, a legal address, legal employment etc.

He was then going to marry on his fake Syrian passport, after claiming asylum, I had to explain to him that this meant his wife had married a stranger, that his kids would be illegitimate because the marriage was not legal etc....it was then that he had his brainwave of ME finding him the British victim I described above!
    Freakin nutters indeed!

Judithlyn, Laura2014, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  20. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Believe that many immigrants from the third world who have been given a visa to the West for a short stay they see that the western world has better benefits and therefore many of them will not return to their country so they marry a naive girl it is cruel that they exploit people in this way when you first get married, it's not easy to get out of it.

21. Going for the limit

I honestly wouldnt want to live that way , hiding, sneaking around having to have false id to even visit a dr.
    Why the hell would anyone would want to live that way is beyond me.

Judithlyn, Laura2014 and Amira like this.
  22. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes true it is why many off them try to married a girl from the country they stay in

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Laura2014 like this.
  23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It's disgusting and scary that they exploit innocent people. Understand that it's not easy to be illegal immigrants but that's the way they do it. We older women have more experience than young girls so I think it's easier to get hold of a young girl and unlucky her

24. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

ahhh.. see, I think they read those stupid 'Britain First' Facebook posts about illegal immigrants getting £ thousands in benefits so they believe the government will throw money at them and give them a house :D :D :D
    hhhhhhh (as they say)

25. Lisette76

Lisette76 Active Member

He is an Algerian and not in the UK currently. He previously obtained a visitor visa to France, it didn’t look fake and from his photo you could see a little part of the letter from the embassy (but from what I can read here, you can never be sure). I don’t’ know the rules but apparently Algerian nationals have easier getting visa to France than other Schengen countries.

He told me that his cousin married a French girl (while he was illegal in the UK) and now got a stay permit. This is not possible in my country and neither in UK? (thank God), however Sweden and France have less strict (or non) rules on marrying illegal immigrants, so they can easily take any EU national there get married and use the EU rules to apply for permit. Many immigrants use this loophole in my country.

Because it apparently worked for his cousin, his family now encouraged him to take the same path, rather than go to France again where he has not place to stay or any network.

For his UK visa, I think he just need to provide evidence that he has enough money on a bank account (that was what he told me) so his family will lent him the money for some days and take them out again (got this written proof too :sneaky:)

I have no idea if he is telling the truth or not, but he sounds rather convincing, plus he is not one of those usual inbreed, uneducated poor rats (I have talked to a bunch of them….). This one is no doubt intelligent and I’m afraid they he might succeed.

Whether or not he is lying or telling the truth, I got written evidences of his intentions, which will hopefully be enough to put an end to his ambitions of getting into Europe, even if he should be lucky enough to find a victim in the future.

I’ll start to collect all his messages and information this weekend and sent it to the Home office, and if he try to reapply for a Schengen visa, I think it would be enough to report him to the authorities here, as if he appears in the Schengen registry, the French authorities might automatically be notified.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I’ll keep you updated.;)

Judithlyn, magic, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.