Help me he is a rat or not?

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Hello everyone,
I am an italian girl engaged with a tunisian boy from 2 years. Sorry for my bad English. I want to share my story. He lived near me and I met the first time in a bar where I usually took a coffe. This guy said to me he loved me at first sight. But 2 years ago I said him no. But he insisted to start a relationship every time we met because he said he really like me. So one day i said him yes i really want to know him because i tought if he loves me like he said I want to see. The first 3 months he was romantic charming and gibe me all the attentions. But after that one night police stopped us for some controls and I discovered he didn have documents. He said he try to solve his situation by himself but he couldn t. His only way to solve was to marry. So he start to pression me to marry him. When i sometime I said him it was too early he got angry and block me on social networks or say me something arsh like you are a wore you are an egoist because if u love me you will marry me. After 1 year one time we had a discussion and he didn t want to.see.me. after that he was contacted by an ex by fb and they decided to start a relationship. I see them together and i was very shocked. I try to talk with them and imhe said me that we didn t go well....and his exes promised him to married him so he decided to start a domestic partnership with her. They was been together for one month than after severaldesperate messages I wrote him he decided to come back with me only if i will marry him. I was working with a 3 month contract and i was paying him the flat and the foods. I now didn t know what to do because if i dont marry him he want to go in france to find is future.
Hello i speak no italian but i will google translate it - you are not responsible for providing him with a way out .
Non sei responsabile di fornirgli la via d'uscita dalla sua situazione

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Hi @Eros and welcome!
What a specimen you have met indeed.
It's good he shown some of his qualities very early.

The way this guy will be solving all the disputs in his relationship:

Really, why to solve something , when he just could go and find someone else?

This guy sees the causes and the consequences in his own way. He is waiting you will love him on his conditions. If you will not follow his conditions or make a mistake , you will be punished immediately. Moreover, he demonstraites quite clearly he does not care about your personality, your feelings, your needings.

He sees himself perfect as he is, so he does not need to do something else, he is ready only to receive.

I dare to guess you know what to do. You need to save yourself from this manipulative, agressive, lazy ass, who has not a drop of love to you. So try to find all your inner strength and kick this parasite off your life far away.
I love this brilliant Liona x

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
And another thing I never ever say to anyone was that: he said me after three months of our story.....he tried to make me pregnant because my mum and my father didn t accepted him and he was afraid to lose me. But than he said : I saw that your belly didn t start to grow... and when he said me that it was one year that we was togheter. AND I
JUST forgive him to do that to me. But for that reson I start to have panic attacks now because I don t feel secure in sex. I asked to use preservative but he doesn want to. I start to use pill contraceptives but he said stop it because allah didn t want to use this. If you love me you trust me.
Oh sweetheart you really need to get away from him . He is terrible what about diseases and so on . It is an abusive relationship at best and an immigration scam. Seek help from here, your local council to get away from him if you must or just run away if you have the means to and involve the police if he pressures you to come back etc or anyone else does that's connected to him. Sending big hugs to you xxx

Esme

Hello everyone,
I am an italian girl engaged with a tunisian boy from 2 years. Sorry for my bad English. I want to share my story. He lived near me and I met the first time in a bar where I usually took a coffe. This guy said to me he loved me at first sight. But 2 years ago I said him no. But he insisted to start a relationship every time we met because he said he really like me. So one day i said him yes i really want to know him because i tought if he loves me like he said I want to see. The first 3 months he was romantic charming and gibe me all the attentions. But after that one night police stopped us for some controls and I discovered he didn have documents. He said he try to solve his situation by himself but he couldn t. His only way to solve was to marry. So he start to pression me to marry him. When i sometime I said him it was too early he got angry and block me on social networks or say me something arsh like you are a wore you are an egoist because if u love me you will marry me. After 1 year one time we had a discussion and he didn t want to.see.me. after that he was contacted by an ex by fb and they decided to start a relationship. I see them together and i was very shocked. I try to talk with them and imhe said me that we didn t go well....and his exes promised him to married him so he decided to start a domestic partnership with her. They was been together for one month than after severaldesperate messages I wrote him he decided to come back with me only if i will marry him. I was working with a 3 month contract and i was paying him the flat and the foods. I now didn t know what to do because if i dont marry him he want to go in france to find is future.
Hi Eros, 2 years is a long time take your time if your not ready to marry him.

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
So that TPTB can see or hear it? :)

Way back when I was quite young, I always wondered about the same thing, only in the christian belief. One day I decided to make God really angry by word and deed, in order to see what might happen then ... but, as I expected it, nothing happened. So I tried even many different approaches which always ended with the same result. This was the foundation of my strong belief in what I believe. Maybe my mother was right all along; she used to call me a devil on numerous occasions? :)
Even the devil pissed off god royally eventually lol and yes i doubt god will forgive him lol