Help Required

K

Kamantha

Hi Everyone,

Think I may have posted in the wrong section, but I'm not naming a rat, or shaming I just wanted some info about a certain person.

I good friend of mines has started a relationship with a Tunisian man that she has met on holiday, I am going to post some details and if anyone knows him I would be greatful if you could post below.

His name is Sam (at this stage I am not going to give a surname) he has worked in Sousse, Hammamet and Tunis but spends most his time in Tarbarka where he is well known. He is 32 years old.

Thanks

Kam

K

Kamantha

I can't post a pic and give anymore info cos I promised my friend, but I know he worked in animation, he is widely known in the Tarbarka area all you have to do is say the name and people know who he is.

W

Woodlog

Why? What's so special about him?? That sounds rat-like to me already :D
He's not the Sam already named and shamed is he hun? x

K

Kamantha

No its not the Sam on here thats the first pic that I looked at, does the Tunisian Mafia exist?

T

TunisiaMoon

No its not the Sam on here thats the first pic that I looked at, does the Tunisian Mafia exist?

Sorry sister, the only Sam I know in Hammamet is the hotel tourist rep!!! :D
Will he do? lol (sorry sam i'm joking):rolleyes:

J

Jasmine

I know the Tunisian Mafia....My own personal bodyguard i have when i go :D Hehe...
I Know a Sam from Sousse Hun...xxx

Ben

Administrator
Sam you can start a private social group, with a password protected content. So you can post any information to select members, and you can go from there :)

C

curlylocks09

I know a rat Sam that has worked in Sousse, Hammamet, Djerba and Tunis. Not sure about a Tabarka connection. He is really tall, short curly hair and he would be in the 30-35 agegroup.

Ben

Administrator
I know a rat Sam that has worked in Sousse, Hammamet, Djerba and Tunis. Not sure about a Tabarka connection. He is really tall, short curly hair and he would be in the 30-35 agegroup.
Brown eyes? :D:D tan...:D:D and his name is Sam :freakout::freakout:

Do they have any other variation? :D:D any cooks, cab drivers? heck janitors....?

sam animator .... :D:D:D

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
Sam,Sam the dirty old man
Washed his face in a frying pan
Combed his hair with a donkeys tail
And scratched his belly with his big toe nail.

K

Kamantha

Do you have a pic?

T

tunisianoo113

hello

WELL I KNOW THE GUY ,he is originally from MONASTIR
i guess he is dating a dutch woman SHE HAS 21 OR 22 YEARS OLD
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE CONTACT ME

** Original post edited to remove phone number to protect the privacy of the membership. If contact is desired, please use the private messaging system to speak to one another in private. Thank you **