Help needed Help to prove he’s a rat

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Hi. I want to prove to one girl her man is a liar and a rat. I actually did, but she believes I’m his only ‘mistake’. She wants to see more proofs, if not she is ready to give him another chance. Can anyone help me and trick him on fb? I can’t do it even from fake account because he’s smart enough to ask for a voice or video call. I also can’t trick him on WhatsApp from another phone number because he will guess it’s a phone number from my country.
I will give all the details if anyone agrees. Thank you

March

Junior Rat Expert
Hi. I want to prove to one girl her man is a liar and a rat. I actually did, but she believes I’m his only ‘mistake’. She wants to see more proofs, if not she is ready to give him another chance. Can anyone help me and trick him on fb? I can’t do it even from fake account because he’s smart enough to ask for a voice or video call. I also can’t trick him on WhatsApp from another phone number because he will guess it’s a phone number from my country.
I can also help if need

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Willow. It will not be very difficult to catch him again. What could be difficult is to make your friend ( especially in her condition) to believe she has another prostitute-psychopath in her life as a husband.
Yes, I’d love to find a way how to do it☹

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Yes, I’d love to find a way how to do it☹
I am sure him being flirting with pretty girls in some social medias. So it could be organised easy. But I would not recommend you to try to prove to your friend something. She will find some more excuse for him again and again. And you just will spend your time and your energy for nothing. At the end your friendship could be ruined even, because just a few want to know the bitter truth and could be grateful. So, step aside, she will need you later when she will be able to see the real face of her husband.

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
I am sure him being flirting with pretty girls in some social medias. So it could be organised easy. But I would not recommend you to try to prove to your friend something. She will find some more excuse for him again and again. And you just will spend your time and your energy for nothing. At the end your friendship could be ruined even, because just a few want to know the bitter truth and could be grateful. So, step aside, she will need you later when she will be able to see the real face of her husband.
I understand it. She will have to realize everything herself. There’s no other way, it’s too late, she’s married and pregnant. Unfortunately he will get a citizenship in her country

the highlander

Rat Expert
Hi Willow
This is what I did , it worked , it was simple.
I got hold of the rats phone number while sitting with his latest victim,
I said to the girl , HE DOES NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO I AM , I AM A TOTAL STRANGER
she agreed
So I fired off a txt saying HI (name) this is Penny from Lancaster , thankyou for making my holiday so memorable ,I didn't expect to find such a wonderful caring guy never mind have feelings for him. I hope your remember me as fondly. lost of love Penny

within 5 mins back comes reply .. hello penny my Tunisian princess of coarse I remember you and the things we did , when are you coming back to Tunisia to visit me

To say the lady in question was gobsmacked , she sent txt frm her phone saying please don't contact me
and the reply from her Tunisian prince was F off

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi Willow
I said to the girl , HE DOES NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO I AM , I AM A TOTAL STRANGER
she agreed
So I fired off a txt saying HI (name) this is Penny from Lancaster , thankyou for making my holiday so memorable ,I didn't expect to find such a wonderful caring guy never mind have feelings for him. I hope your remember me as fondly. lost of love Penny

within 5 mins back comes reply .. hello penny my Tunisian princess of coarse I remember you and the things we did , when are you coming back to Tunisia to visit me

To say the lady in question was gobsmacked , she sent txt frm her phone saying please don't contact me
Ohhhhhhhhhh if only you had skyped him after the text .I would have paid money to have seen his face..Princess Penny ,his beautiful ,big hairy Scotsman .Hahahahah

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Willow
she agreed

Please do for me

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Willow
she agreed

Omg I didn’t notice you are a man. Definitely do it