help with my 70yr old who has married a 27 yr tunisian boy

W

wakefield gal

Don't know if anyone saw the documentary about Sharia marriages in this Country . These poor woman had to go in front of a Iman or equivelent and plead there case in front of there husbands that had been beating them black and blue for a year. They were told not to go to police, look at themselves ,do they make=up for their husband to come home, do they cook well, why do they make there husbands angry, go home and try harder, come back in a month. think they might be dead by this time. This is in MY COUNTRY.. to my fellow woman kind.. we can't protect them cause we cannot get in to infiltrate. LIVE BY MY COUNTRIES LAWS> ABUSE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE>

I seen that.... very disturbing... show them injuries to any police officer in the UK and that woman will be assisted in every way and encouraged to prosecute, they are many many resources available and yes in the last 10 years as a nation we have acknowledged this appalling behavior and done something toward eradicating it as a nation... what we need more than anything is for the victims of this behavior to stand up and fight, and shame these bastards... and to realise there value as a human being, they need to get help because it is there... but i also understand this is a long process for a victim to get too and attempt to get out and regain there life.... we have all the resources for them to get out and make new better lifes... they just have to stand up reach out and break this nasty cycle...

The good thing these days is we have the internet we can research problems, read similar situations... and not feel in isolation... such as TLR we can get the support we need :D read the signs, read the stories... and realise its not our fault and seek knowledge through other peoples success stories of breaking the cycle....

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
hhhhhh you joined me to the rates already hhhhhh thank-u for that soooooo much but i dont see my self as a tunisian rate,but i think that,our ignorance serve you ! yes you my good lady,coz when we be ignorant and with out any knowledge,your government can dumb us easily so he can steal us in a clean way :) you understand good lady who is the rate now or shall i explain more !
ok i more explain,yes i know we got to improve and fight,so maybe one day we get to be like the iraq before ur army ruin it :) yes maybe we have enough knowledge to discover ur government dirty job and say no! so maybe in that time your army will move to tunisia aswell and end up with any rising voice of freedom,and i bet in that time u will be glad as u been glad over what happened to the iraq!
shall my good lady gives you some hint of your dark past towards humanity ?! no i think it will get a long time and need hours to ot say days of tayping and i dont have the time but i really wishes if some day i got a chance i give you some books to read them :) thank-u and i m proud to be tunisian and more to be a good human being and i think you got to have about second thought about the glass u wearing coz it is maybe showing you the world in diff color thank-u bye
:snore::snore::snore::snore:

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
it is more rude to attack a nation and want to say they r a robber i think,and second why you are here and what you doing here were your question! then tell us what you doing here on a website that is talking about tunisian loverates when ur married to a tunisian and living in tunisia !? telling them how bad ur husband is ! plz fgs how do you think !
Do you know the owner of this site is a Tunisian man, who recognised what some Tunisian men were doing, and felt that women needed to be warned and protected.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
Do you know the owner of this site is a Tunisian man, who recognised what some Tunisian men were doing, and felt that women needed to be warned and protected.
Tried to tell him that but apparently Ben is working for a secret organisation and getting paid lots of money :eek: would be nice if he shared ... :D
You'll see the thread when you get through all the crap :D

wallah

We better not disrespect him :rolleyes:
Do you notice how they always say that when they come on here. It's almost as if they don't like women standing up to them or questioning them :whistle:
believe me they don't!! All the young men here want to talk AT you and not WITH you ---- even the decent ones. They just want us to sit at the feel of knowledge and learn!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

simple

We better not disrespect him :rolleyes:
Do you notice how they always say that when they come on here. It's almost as if they don't like women standing up to them or questioning them :whistle:
Why is it illegal to shoot a rat????

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
I gave up ages ago. As you know, I rarely play with little boys! xx
I had one messaging me on Facebook - yes, someone found me at last and wasn't put off by my scary face :D Anyway, I conversed for a while out of curiosity but when I made it clear I wasn't interested I was promptly greeted with an obscene picture! That must be their standard response when they don't get what they want!

wallah

I had one messaging me on Facebook - yes, someone found me at last and wasn't put off by my scary face :D Anyway, I conversed for a while out of curiosity but when I made it clear I wasn't interested I was promptly greeted with an obscene picture! That must be their standard response when they don't get what they want!

Crieky!! No-one has ever send me one of those! All i get are friend's requests!

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
takes more than 5 mints to get me into bed laugh....

but im guessing blablabla was saying 5 minutes laugh.... even then it wont and did not happen!!! took that honey 5months to reach that base laugh...
I think Blabla must be confirming that most of them last 5 minutes - thats what I found any way. They are really not very good lovers.

bateman

at least asked lol and hope used correct entrance so just as well you was asked lol ouch lol

Top Bottom