help with my 70yr old who has married a 27 yr tunisian boy

M.I.5 ratter

I thought I was being spied on whilst basking in the sunshine today
well- it must be me in that photo because i appartently am old and have a terrible body and should go to hell! loool think i upset the rat again ! oh dear I am quaking in my shoes.not!

simple

well- it must be me in that photo because i appartently am old and have a terrible body and should go to hell! loool think i upset the rat again ! oh dear I am quaking in my shoes.not!
Beauty may be skin deep !!! But a rat is ugly clear to the bone !!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
hi i am trying to stop this young boy my aunt has married last week she done this without telling any members of the family she was widowed 6 yrs ago her house is paid for also she hasnt got any money worries she says the so called husband arranged a prenup that was in english as well as in arabic she has 2 adult children and 1 grandchild i am at my wits end she had only met this boy once before in march she says they have been talking for about a yr i am not sure if she met him on facebook or another website i asked her if he or she knew about bezness but she is saying the usual line this is a true relationship that he is a beautiful person with a heart of gold ploz any advice would be welcome ty xx
....... Just finished reading this thread. They are still married, currently living in London.

Last edited:
Top Bottom