help with my 70yr old who has married a 27 yr tunisian boy

Going for the limit

This thread breaks my heart! I wonder how much she has lost so far? I just hope she never sells and moves to Tunisia. He will legally keep everything there. Sad situation!:Cry:
Depends what she signed when she married him. Hopefully she chose what's hers is hers.
What is he wearing? He looks as though he should be in India. And to think, I only had to deal with x-rated jeans....as in holes and slits everywhere! I guess I should feel thankful!!!;):D:D:D
Judith you kill me with these holey jeans etc hahaha. I have dresses tops jeans etc all with holes, slashes, rips

Brasilgirl

Absolutely...XXX rated! Lol Then he did not button all of the crotch buttons! Truly XXXX!!! No longer my problem! :thumbsup:
OMG! He probably thought that was sexy. Yes, you are a man, we know what’s supposed to be down there, no need to expose yourself! Pervert. Judithlyn, you are so lucky you never married that fool!

Judithlyn

OMG! He probably thought that was sexy. Yes, you are a man, we know what’s supposed to be down there, no need to expose yourself! Pervert. Judithlyn, you are so lucky you never married that fool!
I know! I’m thankful daily! He would have ruined me in every way! I consider myself to be luckily escaped by a mere thread of a hair! I’m truly grateful to the fabulous detectives on here for “showing me the light!” I still remember how shocked and then devastated I was, but after nearly one year, I recovered from that old fool! Now he’s suffering! His heart is truly broken and devastated from his brother’s horrendous murder. Now he knows what he put me through for a year! We had even discussed karma! Last year, I wished it on him, but this year, I truly don’t! I’m nothing where he is concerned, and completely neutral now as far as he is concerned, but karma got him, for sure! I hope he grows up, stops lying, stops cheating, but I’m sure he never will! That’s his true character...a low lying psychopath! I wonder how many new victims he has. I just hope they learn his real name and google him and RUN! Leave him to his Tunisian cousin! :thumbsup::D

Judithlyn

Aren't we a nosy bunch :D but it's just for your protection, dear Judith :)
I know. Don’t worry about me! I’m strong as nails now! He was cordial, wanted nothing, said how this month has been the worst ever in his life, and thanked me for being kind! I sent a short condolence message. Remember, I knew all of them well ( so I thought) at one time! My best friend also sent a very short condolence message. He replied back to both of us! That was it! My best friend and I decided that we would do the right thing regardless of the garbage he did to me and ultimately to himself. We chose to be the better people. It’s all finished now.

Top Bottom