help with my 70yr old who has married a 27 yr tunisian boy

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
and he replied to both of us!

I bet he did, super fast.... why miss an opportunity to open up communication again!

You are very forgiving @Judithlyn, given that his whole family were more than happy to betray you, steal from you, lie to you and scam you out of thousands of dollars.

Judithlyn

and he replied to both of us!

I bet he did, super fast.... why miss an opportunity to open up communication again!

You are very forgiving @Judithlyn, given that his whole family were more than happy to betray you, steal from you, lie to you and scam you out of thousands of dollars.
I live in peace now. He and all of his family are in my past. Yes, I was hurt by all of them very deeply, but that anger and bitterness inside of me kept me depressed and torn up all of the time. I finally, after nearly a year, accepted what they are, grateful that I’m so much happier and better off than they will ever be, so I decided to rise above all of the bad memories and move on. I’m a decent person. A condolence message was the right thing to do. I’ve tried hard to teach him life lessons over the years we were together. I now know I was speaking to a concrete wall, but I truly tried to make a difference. I won’t allow him to come back to me or try to work himself back into my life. I have not heard from him anymore anyways so I’m sure he’s moved on to. Sadly, he probably has found a new victim, but he is on here quite prominently, so future victims have been warned. 2019 has been a great year for me! I’m totally free to do whatever I want....I’ve had a very exciting social life! Four really nice lunches and dinners this week with different people. An invitation to a Hanami picnic in Tokyo under the cherry trees. It’s been so nice! Last year, I was so upset, angry, and depressed that I turned down nearly every invitation. I decided Abdelhak was not going to do that to me anymore. This year, I’m back to being me. I rediscovered my personality, my laughter, my enthusiasm for life! In 2018, I was a mental basket case. I really loved that guy! In 2019, I’m free! I’m strong again! Thank you so much to all of you for so much help. I hope no other kind, good hearted ladies get mixed up with these rats! They are truly toxic in every way! I feel very liberated now! No more pain in my chest, no more wondering what he is up to, no more thinking about him. Life is good again.....FINALLY!!!!!!!:)

Judithlyn

:| I do not understand it. If my best friend sent Moron a whatever simpathy message I would feel hurt. Moron is a scamer and a blackmailer why would he deserve attention despite all his insults, lies and wasted resources?
My best friend and I discussed it in depth before either of us did anything. He also screenshoted his words to me for my approval before sending. He screenshoted the reply as well and sent me. It was all nice on all sides. Nomore communications at all with Tunisia and me or my best friend.

Top Bottom