He's Calling Her. I'm Calling Tunisian Love Rat - Hamza Riahi, Zaghouan

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Jisela, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

So, with the voice of an angel, this man married me and promised forever. How quickly that heavy mask was removed, and rarely put back on. He worked when forced, always slept, needed medical bills paid for [edited] problems, caused by a beer fight with a [edit-edit] friend before I arrived. I didn't know it until I got to Tunisia. His medications left him partially [edit]. Eventually, we discovered he had severe [health] problems that needed surgery - who paid for that? Yes, it was all me. And, yes, I regret paying to fix all of that, now... He will turn so fast on anyone when it serves his selfish, evil purpose. He is without remorse.

How many nights I wondered if he didn't love me because [edited]? His behavior was so strange, cold, moody and unpredictable - beyond respect. [edited] Facebook that compliment each other's smiles, with hearts and kisses, on messenger -- I can't tell you.

I paid for the paperwork for the wedding, the tourist visa that got denied, and the immigration papers that became his only focus in the marriage. He tried to push me into buying land, taking out loans, etc. I refused all of it because of this website. Thankfully, because of helpful information here, I realized before he could get a visa into The USA and do so much worse. [edited].

Not only does he lack remorse for taking a woman's money, he lacks remorse for [edited personal fault details], while adding dozens of unsuspecting women (victims) on Facebook, he has no remorse even when found out. There's always a reason - it's my fault he's speaking romantic with her (a new woman, from The USA, in her forties with two innocent kids), now -- he was really angry when I stopped the immigration paperwork. Everything was ending.

He prays, smokes, and likes to tell me how much he hates democracy, free women, wants to start religious and political groups to fight against them - all the while watching [edited], sitting in the clothes I bought him, speaking bad words to me in the English I taught him, waiting for his golden ticket from any one of these Facebook contacts to let him ride.

There were many incidents of [edited] abuse. He blamed me we could not have children fast. Hindsight, it was all a blessing. I stopped his ticket; gained the upper hand stopping his immigration paperwork. I will make sure... [edited]...

Note: I edited this for privacy and safety concerns, and also for protection of health information - even angry, I have to respect some ethical boundaries. But, the other information is left intact.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Pancake, Apples, Judithlyn and 12 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Jisela, I hope you are back in the States. That woman he is talking to has at least three fb. I don't think you have to worry about her ;) She seems to be a tough cookie with lots of arabic friends :whistle:

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello @Jisela. Nice to hear from you. I have the same question- are you in USA already? And where is the bastard now?

4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Thank you for finding that out Heidi. So, he thinks he's getting ready for his next target, but he's lost. It's kinda funny. I hope all of his future relationships are with people just like him.

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, last month in August, I finally left to Italy. He was brainwashing me everyday to accept Islam. He wouldn't stop until he finally said I needed to convert or he would divorce me. So, I agreed to divorce, grabbed my bags, and moved. But, he wouldn't stop there and demanded that I return, that he was sorry, etc. etc. I came back (I know, smack me) but to give it one last try, and to contact an English speaking attorney in Tunis; which I did - but Hamza also demanded that I stop the process. Long story short with lots of details every day, I've got a plane ticket to leave on the 22nd, but it's been so hard to be waiting here. Hamza is still here in Nabeul.

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Can't you get one sooner? Like today?

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and magic like this.
  7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

After I returned, his behavior just was worse and worse. No working, just doing whatever he wants, his mother thinks he's some sort of innocent victim, as he makes himself out to be an angel with her - and [edit] his "business" all along. He was speaking so badly to me, I realized I would let him organize and pay for the divorce because he was responsible for literally NOTHING for 18 months, except for using my iphone, facebook, television, etc; and forcing aggressive, demeaning religion and political discussions on me every single day. He literally thought we would [edited]. I just pulled the plug on [edited], and I'm finished.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I don't think I can change the ticket now, but I have been thinking of going to a hotel for a week. I'm still undecided. I'm making decisions literally minute by minute, second by second, now.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Please try to change the ticket and go to a hotel far away from him. Don't tell anybody where you stay. He sounds dangerous

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I don't even know how to organize all of this, but I think he really believes he's fighting a religious war with my country (and on me), and using women is just his gateway towards getting into some sort of groups or starting groups, etc. Looking back on 18 months, he was always really aggressive and wild inside with judgment about politics and war - angry about the French, really angry - even when I tried to make him stop and demanded that we stop, he couldn't stop himself. Often he makes side comments like "the blood of Iraq is on your back, etc." I don't know if this is typical [edited], or what... but 18 months of my life has been spent like this, while he [edited]... now, he's moving fast to find his next victims.

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

When I get myself less paralyzed with stress today, I will decide on what to do. If I leave to the hotel, I'll tell everyone here.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Last try for such disrespectful, rude, using man? What a patience you have. Now you have enough time to think about everything.
    I am sincerely wishing you make right final decision.
    I like my profile signature : There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even jump puddles for you.(c)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Go where you can’t be found. Stay low and get out as quickly as you can.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

My family knows I'm coming home and exactly why. I shared all of his dirty deeds with them with the screenshots and everything, because he started fights with my family over religion, and I'd been protecting our marriage. I don't know why. I wanted them to know I was coming home, and exactly why.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I think he will try to stop you to leave. He don't want to lose his cash cow. I think he is playing games with you.
    I meant don't tell anybody in Tunisia ;)
    Is any member in Nabeul at the moment who can help Jisela?

and when you leave, don't forget to take your marriage license

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi Jisela, welcome back to TLR...I always hoped you would come back :)
    Chick, if you can't change your flight, you need to change your location.
    @Big Bang Theory .......pop into this thread please :love:

17. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s a huge ask but could a family member, preferably Male, fly over and fly back with you?

juicyfruit, Heidi and Brasilgirl like this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

Hello Jisela, yes I feel the same that some of them bring politics into it. I am from Canada, and I get that they feel an insecurity or a jealousy of how we live here and they are so wrong to think like this. They want what we have, and they strive to use us as well because of their twisted mentality. My rat has a cousin who has a great talent but he is married to a tunisian, they don't seem to mind that they use western women neither, I think a lie is a lie and my rat helped him find a few Canadian women so they help each other the dirty rats and their families and friends. Made me sick to think I even helped him at one point and how ungrateful they all were for it.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, magic and 4 others like this.
  20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Did your rat help his married cousin to find a Canadian women to use?:eek:

juicyfruit, spartacus and Brasilgirl like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

That's how I read it too....but it seems she is ok with this arrangement:
    I'd like to say I'm shocked and horrified, but I'm not....we all know how these women pimp their man out for gifts and cash.
    Although I'm not surprised....it's a sure thing I will never understand :thumbsup:

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Amira and 3 others like this.
  22. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

Yes, the cousin is still on tagged.com acting like he is single looking for the woman of his dreams in Canada. Yes, the tunisian wife knows and wants a better life so instead of applying as an immigrant or for work there he would rather do this looking for a victim in Canada so that he can make his Tunisian wife happier. My disgusting rat is helping him with the language part because the cousin's english and french are not good. I feel sick I ever knew my rat, this makes my blood boil. This cousin has been married for a year and is still on his tagged.com so since I noticed that I don't like the mentality of these people. When I asked my rat how he can act as his cousin and send others comments and tags on tagged.com he said f*** you! I just think once you are married you should only love your wife or husband not go looking in different places for others it just with them married or not they want what they want and greed takes over for these tunisian rats. These tunisian rats don't care who they hurt on the way.

23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hey Mango. I'm feeling a little more organized today mentally, after everything. Thankfully, I have access to some anxiety medication that took the edge off. I woke up this morning feeling the pain, anger, shame, and shock burning in my chest literally driving me wild. This betrayal takes your peace and your rest 100%. But, I feel calm and clear to make decisions, again. He was nice to me today, made dinner and spent time speaking peacefully to me. He is on some new kind of medication, so I'm not sure if it's the result of that, or if he is trying to prevent me from contacting the immigration authorities [edited]... let the broken, burning pieces will fall where they fall.

I'm so very happy I made strategic decisions to extract myself from this poisonous love, and that I was preparing! I feel such great depth of sorrow for the women here that never knew and never suspected! Oh my gosh, what terrible cruelty. It's so beyond any kind of humanity to be exploited without remorse - and to have your love destroyed without mercy.

I hope one day we see strict laws for this kind of crime. Men who do this are essentially thieves and rapists, in operation. Never, ever would a woman choose to share her home, body, and life with evil like this... unless they are compliant and brainwashed into accepting it, compliant with it with some fictitious, twisted education that condones violence against humanity. To those who accept and support this violence against women, I hope you end up thieved, beaten, blind, abandoned and abused in your old age -- or in the afterlife, forever...

Sorry to get dark. But, that's how I feel, right now. I will forgive and move on as soon as I set foot back in my country. I will update you guys when I'm finally out 100%. It's very soon.

Masha, Pancake, Judithlyn and 5 others like this.
  24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hey Heidi. I've got all my documents organized, thanks for that advice. Otherwise, my bags are packed and everything is ready to go at any minute. It's so funny, I never felt comfortable unpacking and organizing my stuff here, because I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to bolt for the door. He made me feel crazy. But, hindsight is 20-20.

25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

No, it's not really possible, but at least my family expects me and knows everything. I communicate with them everyday and make it known.

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.