He's Calling Her. I'm Calling Tunisian Love Rat - Hamza Riahi, Zaghouan

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Jisela, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

For as long as you are in his house, is there anybody knows your address? An exact location, that could get to you if need be? Are you registered with the police and your relevant embassy? Does anybody have a contact number for you?

I know exactly what you mean about the unpacking and organising...I felt exactly the same after my first year....I often left bits in my cases to flee in a hurry...but dickhead ripped the linings whilst looking for stuff I'd hidden....like I'd be stupid enough to hide the important stuff in my suitcase :D

Just stay safe, don't antagonise him, just do what I did for those last five days, awaiting a flight out: Keep quiet and agree with everything.
    Please, please do let us know when you are safely away from him....it's so hard not to worry :love:

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I do have my residency card, but it's registered in Zaghouan. Otherwise, my family has my contact information. So does my sister. The hardest part is waiting and resisting the urge to disagree with him --- or make an attempt to reconcile our radically different understanding of right and wrong. It doesn't matter anymore. I fought for as long as I could, before having to see the truth and realize that there's literally no hope to build anything or fix anything with anyone who accepts this crime.

Do you mind if I ask what happened to your rat, after you left? Just curious, what happens to these guys in the long run? If anyone has information like that, I'm interested to know.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  3. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Hello Jisela, Wish you a safe return to home. So glad you are now feeling better, out of that hell. Xx

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm ready to start again.It's been a really long time.

5. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

Safe journey and welcome home!

6. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I hope you get out safely. See if there is a way to send your family your gps coordinates. Just in case. Or post your location in Facebook. And keep in contact with your family. Maybe use a code word so you can send a message for emergency help.
    I really do not trust these rats. They can flip over to the devil as fast as you can flip a coin.
    Be careful and take care. Wish you the best!

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Your current situation brings back so many memories.
    I was left registered in Khelidia the village, even though in the end, we were permanently in Ezzahra.

In Khelidia (a small village), nobody asked questions, as his brother was a customs officer and recognised locally...but Ezzahra (a big town) was a different case.
    It frightened me to know that if the worse should happen...nobody actually knew my exact location...which is why I stress the importance of this to others.
    There is little point in your doing this now, but for anybody reading here that this may be applicable to, please ensure that with every housemove, break away etc, your details are updated at the local police station and with your embassy...it's really important.

Yes, the agreeing is really hard, but it's just for a few days and it keeps you safe-ish. I just remained as silent and invisible as possible, agreed with everything and slept away as many hours as possible to make the time go faster. I had hidden my passport, a photo copy of my main passport page, some cash, my bank cards, SIM cards and some emergency contact numbers....all in different places.

My rat still rots in Tunisia. He was reported to every authority globally for many things. He still fishes, but he can't get out legally, so I guess he is ratting for cash now. He has tried multiple illegal escape attempts...and failed.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I just edited this a little to exclude anything that could possibly compromise my safety or haunt me later. Hope you ladies understand. :love:

9. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Jisela, please join this Facebook group

https://m.facebook.com/groups/640022536037684?ref=content_filter

there are women living in Tunisia (possibly near you) who can help.
    when you request to join admin will message you to ask some questions so please check your 'message requests' folder in Messenger

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    spartacus, Bostons, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  10. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

@jeslea I hope you are safe!
    I remember reading a story here not too long ago about a pregnant women that was frightengly near birth and had to travel and escape before she was in labor! Please be careful and get out of there!
    Please post to us when you are safe?

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

As long as there is talk of money, it's no wonder he has more women next to her than they think but what if he brings a serious illness into their home? Then I do not think they are so happy with their men any more. They do not think that he has more women he is dealing with. No, I do not understand their thinking it's too complicated to me

12. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

Neither do I understand and yes it is too complicated to even comprehend their rat behaviour. I am trying to detoxify my life right now and it has to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do but necessary in my life because once you steep further the rat hole the harder it gets. Who needs the constant day by day critique from these low lifes, who don't even think they need to lift a finger yet ready to point their dirty fingers. I am never going to give him the power to affect me ever again because now I assessed the damage, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately affecting me physically so it is no joke having to start all over again but at least I have a whole new future to look forward to. So life is hard enough as it is without that crap in my life rather be alone in peace what is the worst that could happen because I never once let myself down so I have nothing to lose but everything to lose if I continued down the rat hole. Right now I don't even care for another relationship, just living and surviving and keeping it together everyday for the sake of my son I am doing this for him. Just accomplishing little goals to get back to the way I was before him slowly but surely. Sorry for my rant, maybe off topic a little bit but yes it is all about money and nothing they say really comes from the heart sincerely. I guess some of the rats Tunisian wives have no choice but to go along with the charade.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Tiger, juicyfruit, Jisela and 6 others like this.
  13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They have a choice these Tunisian women but this honor is high in their way of life. They are too busy what people should say if they take divorce. What is best to live with a man should not be trusted and who is always lying or living alone. It's better to live alone and even if they do not get married again, they keep their Health in order

juicyfruit, magic, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  14. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Contact the USA State Dept. and Immigration and Border Control, Customs, and the TSA!! Warn them that he is a very undesirable person to the well-being of the USA! The USA does not need these vultures! Also contact all of the Embassies in Tunis. Give them all as much information as you know....full name, address, birth date, telephone numbers, social media accounts and names, Tunisian ID number, passport number and expiration, drivers license number....anything! Stop him! I’m sorry for your pain! It’s brutal what these monsters do but by getting the word out, we CAN make a difference!

magic and Jisela like this.
  15. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

The USA Embassy seems fairly good. I gave them his name, address, phone numbers before I ever went to Tunisia “just in case”. I’m American too! In your situation, call them on your cellphone, tell them what is going on, but do not give his telephone number. You don’t want some dumb person or a Tunisian national working there to tip him off in anyway. They may can provide you a safe place to stay until you fly out. Your situation scares me. Do not provoke that rat, no matter what. Be “normal”, no confrontations, agree with him even if you don’t, apologize even if you’ve done nothing wrong....the point is to insure your safety until you are safely away from that monster! Best wishes to you! Please take care of yourself!

magic and Jisela like this.
  16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hey Judithlyn,
    I just wanted to update you guys. It took me a little longer to leave as he didn't want me to go on the 22nd, and I missed my opportunity to fly out. Currently, I'm staying in an independent location (it's been the start of getting my peace of mind back... you have no idea how nice it is) and I will be leaving within the next week. I followed your advice and contacted the embassy in Tunis, but I didn't know I should contact all of the embassies? :) Do these embassies in any way collaborate with each other? I also contacted appropriate people back in my country. Once this all gets put on record, does it go in some sort of database, or can these guys just fly through squeaky clean into another country and start new? Just wondering.

17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's so tragic what happens here. It's a solid mentality that is supported by many men (not all) to exploit women and treat them like dirt. I'm sure the Tunisian women suffer so much more than is known, and wish there were some documented stories about it. They likely suffer in silence because it's considered normal and no one can do anything for them - and the stigma of divorce is so destructive in Tunisia. So sad. I hope you're doing better.

18. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

I am at the last stage of grief since I was and I am not afraid to say it abandoned by my rat 10 months ago. Abandonment in every sense of the word so I already went through all the pent up anger I have had and now I just accept it for what it is and have moved on. The increase of narcissism has contributed to the downfall of many marriages. I do believe the Tunisian rat is unique at a higher and different level than other men in the global population.. The Tunisian women often have no choice but to stay even if she is working she would still have to rely on her husband so being self sufficient as a woman over there is a very difficult task to do. I am doing better, thank you for your concern and I hope for better days for you too!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    AmberHeart, Liona and Jisela like this.
  19. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hi @Jisela ! Thank you for coming with update. It's nice to hear you are in safe place and doing well.:):love:

After Interpol has lost their own chief, I am not sure in anything anymore.
    I am sure we urgent need some united embassy dealing with the rats' questions.

20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I posted this on another thread, but I want to leave it here, because it's directly connected to his name, in the case that anyone would be viewing this thread:

My rat bit me. Funny now posting that on Tunisian love rats. But, I had a huge green bruise on my left shoulder where he bit and punched me, and tried to drag me up a stairwell. He also cut himself several times when I tried to leave him in the beginning, tried to hang himself, which I stopped him from doing -- all because I was asking him questions about our marriage, like a normal person does to get informed. He also slapped me. When he was trying to convert me to Islam and saying it was a religion of peace. I said, "Islam is a religion of peace???" Then he slapped me to prove his point. He wished death and hell on my family.

One time he entirely destroyed the room I was in because I questioned his sexuality (because I knew his best friend was gay -- the one that is now living with another man for "pay") That night he threw chairs against the wall, tore up 1400 dinar, and threw and entire tabletop worth of glass and food at me while I sat on the floor, saturated from the glass contents, and watching in horror. I watched him feeling glass shards fly across the room and across my skin.

He broke my stuff, but that's o.k., because I started getting brave and breaking all the stuff I bought, too - especially after I started reading this site. It made me happy to know that few things would be little left for him to keep. I even threw his watch in the toilet. I'm not happy with my behavior in those instances, but I thought that maybe if I altered my behavior he would calm down, seeing that I would fight fire with fire. It worked, a little, I'm still not proud of it.

The physical stuff was bad, but the verbal abuse was worse. He threatened to tell the police I brought drugs into Tunisia, when I wanted to leave him before. Never cared to buy food for the house or wake up to help me go to the market. He said I was killing his babies when we couldn't have children, because a traditional doctor told him I had jinn inside of me. He later found out medically that he is infertile. He constantly demeaned me for my nationality, my history, my religion, and even my education. I was always having to defend against political topics, and he used information about my country and the women there to tell me I was just like them -- basically like a whore. He took personal details about a previous relationship and twisted that information to destroy my confidence in myself. Funny enough, I landed a really great job after he criticized my chosen profession. Any time I questioned him about strange numbers calling on his phone, he would tell me to go f*ck other men, and started to threaten divorce. It got much worse after I cancelled his immigration paperwork, but he was really gutted by that, and it was vindicating.

He did all of these things, after I cared for his health and helped him get out of bed, put on his shoes, after his surgery, and then he went into extreme Islam. It was then he decided he wanted a Muslim wife, realizing I would never convert, this turned into daily threats of divorce over small reasons. All of this, and then I finally walked out, before we got into deeper layers of hell. And, before he could get me pregnant, and leave me alone with children years in the future --- when he finally could find the virgin he always wanted.

21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm logging out, now. I posted I think everything important (but, I'm sure I'll remember more when I'm comfortable in my own country). Sorry for somewhat overwhelming the site, but I am leaving. So, this needed to get out quick. I won't be around on the site, except just to verify that I got out when I get settled again, outside of Tunisia.

[​IMG]

22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Fiercely Fi

Fiercely Fi Well-Known Member

Wow Jisela you have been through alot. My experience seems really mild compared to what you went through. Stay strong in the knowledge that you can now move on from this rat and find someone else to live a more fulfilling life with. Good ridence to bad rubbish!!!

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.