Hey,gals I’m back

Nomorestupid

remember me? I’m a victim by a Tunisian man,and I checked the record I haven’t been to this website for almost 3 years. The reason is because I’m busy with my life and my work. I go pretty well , but it took me almost 1.5 years to forget the pain that rat has brought to me. And after that I fell for a colleague they looks pretty similar , but that guy already had a girlfriend , and I moved on and got a new boyfriend. And recently I broke up with him and found a new one and now is in love with someone new.
I missed the friends in here and would like to check out how you doing?
Looks like the rats are still there and doing everything they can to grab new victim.
Lucky for me , the loss for me was just a few thousand euros and a broken heart. And I finally met someone in real life not from internet.
I wished my story can inspire and encourage some of you who might still be suffering for getting stuck in the love-net wove by the rat.

And I’ve tried to help a girl to let her realize she will be in trouble if she continue to talk to that Tunisian man, but she said back was really pissing me off, she said “who is so stupid to send money to a man?”

Well, I was too stupid to send money to my boyfriend. And may she was right.

But anyway, I miss you all and thanks to you all for being together with me when I was deep down at the bottom of my life,I tried so hard to climb out and stand up again.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Thank you for still remembering me! Xxoo
Somehow I checked the last thread I made was in 2016 which gave me the impression I’ve not been here for 3 years. Time doesn’t matter, as long as my heart is with you all.hhhh
April 2017, but yes....time does not matter.....I’m glad your heart is still with us, it’s always nice to get an update :)

Nomorestupid

April 2017, but yes....time does not matter.....I’m glad your heart is still with us, it’s always nice to get an update :)
Exactly !;) When now I looked back for the moody emotions I suffered for that Tunisian rat, I felt so hilarious at some point. But everybody will learn from the mistakes and grow. And I tried so hard to upgrade the rat to eex, hhhh, I think I loved my ex more than that rat now. I find so many nice gentlemen in my country ,they pay for your dinners and will never ask a woman to send money to them even though they may be in any embarrassing status , they will find solutions for themselves. They feel ashamed to let a woman to help them out . So if a Tunisian man asks for a money support for any reason, that’s highly possible is a con. Never fall for such con.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Exactly !;) When now I looked back for the moody emotions I suffered for that Tunisian rat, I felt so hilarious at some point.
I hear ya!!! I cringe when I read my first posts....they are so weak, emotional, desperate and embarrassing :D
I deliberately leave them here because I want others to see how time heals....but I am soooo freakin embarrassed that he reduced me to that emotional wreck :oops:

Onwards and upwards, eh, girl....onwards and upwards :love:

Never ceases to amaze me how much we are able to laugh now at these desperado prostitutes....they put us through hell, but our ultimate revenge is our ability to move on in life with enough strength to learn how to love and laugh again :)

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Ditto.... cried like a banshee for months. Now I just see a pathetic loser with no future
Ditto...I cried like a banshee.....and cursed like a longshoreman for nearly a year to nasty Abdelhak! I literally called him every name in the book nightly....said quite a lot about his family too for condoning this garbage.:whistle: In November, 2018, he posted something tacky on FaceBook back at me. :pThat was when he finally stopped begging me to forgive me! :thumbsup:We now know, he had at least one other woman that same entire time! I’ve actually found 19 victims with names and countries from the old whore Abdelhak! :eek:
Living as badly as he lives, I bet he dies young too! :Evil:Nobody can get away with this crap forever. Karma is REAL! It’s after him! :thumbsup:In 2018, he was always sick which worried me a lot for my own health. He’s only 29 NOW! :Ninja:What a horrendous legacy he’s living and will leave behind? He’s such a nasty pig and rat....no offense intended for pigs or rats!!! :)

Nomorestupid

Ditto...I cried like a banshee.....and cursed like a longshoreman for nearly a year to nasty Abdelhak! I literally called him every name in the book nightly....said quite a lot about his family too for condoning this garbage.:whistle: In November, 2018, he posted something tacky on FaceBook back at me. :pThat was when he finally stopped begging me to forgive me! :thumbsup:We now know, he had at least one other woman that same entire time! I’ve actually found 19 victims with names and countries from the old whore Abdelhak! :eek:
Living as badly as he lives, I bet he dies young too! :Evil:Nobody can get away with this crap forever. Karma is REAL! It’s after him! :thumbsup:In 2018, he was always sick which worried me a lot for my own health. He’s only 29 NOW! :Ninja:What a horrendous legacy he’s living and will leave behind? He’s such a nasty pig and rat....no offense intended for pigs or rats!!! :)
What the heck! Glad that you survived! Xxx

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Ditto.... cried like a banshee for months. Now I just see a pathetic loser with no future and surrounded by a bunch of screaming kids. :D
I cried for a few weeks. Tried to be strong, but mental exhaustion got the best of me. Never again. I think my tears were just me releasing all the hurt and anger. And when i did, a burden was lifted. I'm like you now, all I see is this pathetic man who will never know real love or have an enjoyable life. Oh well. Not my problem anymore.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
What the heck! Glad that you survived! Xxx
Thank you! I did not think I was going to survive for many months once I found out the truth! It was the most shocking thing I’ve ever experienced. My ex husband was a cheater too, but he never tried to destroy me. Abdelhak smiled
to my face, stayed with me 24/7 when we lived together, had his friends staying in contact with his other women when he could not reply for fear of me catching him, and always was lying and cheating and deceiving! It’s shocking at how different these monsters are from us in culture, value, morals, and honesty! They are different from us in every way. We can never be just like them in their country and they will never be westernized in our countries. It’s just a fact. It makes me sad. I always thought that with enough love, support, and understanding, even the worst of the worst of people can be changed! I found out that with a Tunisian rat, it is impossible! They get every golden opportunity, yet they sabotage it! It’s best to just leave stupid people alone! Let them stick to their own kind! No hope, so no point in trying! Anybody who wishes to escape a bad situation must be willing to do their part to do so! Rats only con, lie, steal, and cheat! They always have, they always will!!!