Hi, anyone met a rat on match.com?

Amber

oo la la ;)
Yes you don't have to feel embarrassed ...i have no experience of on-line dating but reading this guy's profile it seems obvious to me that he is a rat beacause it's "too good to be true" if you see what i mean , everything is oriented to seduce a european woman and the "kiss my ass" answer is a signature!it reminds me when i asked a friend to make an enquiry about my rat some months ago now and he found many profiles on different social networks...i think they are both hunting on internet and in their country when you are on holidays as you feel like there's an emergency to leave the country after the revolution above all for uneducated boys ...as for me i would avoid every tunisian guy on social networks ...some of them would go so far to let you believe they live next door to you ...they are so "smart" ! my rat and other guys from the same hotel presented himself as living in France , that was a very funny thing as he lives in Sousse he was saying he was living in Soussey sur Brionne , which is a small village in the countryside in France ... i guess they expected girls from the surroundings to be more naive and ignorant and to start easy relationships with easy to convince women...if you ask for "Soussey sur Brionne" on this dating site you find loads of boys from Sousse ! and in the united states he was saying he was living in the united states ...so beware of any tunisian man on internet , they will tell whatever bullshit to start a relationship and catch you ...and even if they do live in the UK or any european country , they might be in an illegal situation and try to marry to legalize it ...i wouldn't take any risk with a tunisian man on internet without asking to meet him quick in my country and ask for proofs he is in a legal situation and has a legal job ( apart from restaurants and bar tenders jobs ,all that underground and illegal work they use to do)...

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
hi assunta welomce to TLR think we can safely hes a dirty little rat ;)

Amber

oo la la ;)
Hi Asunta, thank you for giving some more information to protect other women ; I think we can say he is a big big disgusting rat , not a little one! what kind of man having a son can write on his profile"children none" and "do i want children : number undecided!"??? it hurts me .does it mean he left you in your country with your son and went back to live in Tunisia?Take care of you and your son , i hope you will find the help you need and you are welcome here where you can find much undertsanding , advice and support .

DragonZest

TLR tester
LOL, I've just got this fascination as to why there are so many Tun men on Russian dating sites, and wanted to see what was so special about them!
I would've thought there was as many Tune men on Russian sites as there are on UK ones! Maybe not, needs investigating heheh

Chinagirl

I would've thought there was as many Tune men on Russian sites as there are on UK ones! Maybe not, needs investigating heheh
Hmmmm, yea, that's what I intend to do DZ!!! So any one out there who know's of any Russian dating sites, let me know pls. Lol

Chinagirl

Just done a quick google search DZ, n there's probs just as many Russian dating sites as there are British ones

DragonZest

TLR tester
Just done a quick google search DZ, n there's probs just as many Russian dating sites as there are British ones
and probs just as many Tunisian guys on them as these ones!! Well...one thing crossed my mind actually. I know there wouldn't be any actual statistics but with the population as a whole....how many can actually speak Russian??

I would think that by languages, if you were to start with the widest known language in Tunisia down to the least known, it would be:
1. Arabic
2. French
3. English or German
4. Maybe Dutch or Spanish???

Chinagirl

and probs just as many Tunisian guys on them as these ones!! Well...one thing crossed my mind actually. I know there wouldn't be any actual statistics but with the population as a whole....how many can actually speak Russian??

I would think that by languages, if you were to start with the widest known language in Tunisia down to the least known, it would be:
1. Arabic
2. French
3. English or German
Yes, you're quite right there DZ, prob not many can speak Russian, so they'd have to find a Russian girl who can speak pretty bloody good English to communicate!

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
You find some in the tourist areas speak Russian now, with more Russians going to Tunisia. I went into two shops in the Sousse Medina, and both shopkeepers were speaking Russian to Russian tourists.

Chinagirl

You find some in the tourist areas speak Russian now, with more Russians going to Tunisia. I went into two shops in the Sousse Medina, and both shopkeepers were speaking Russian to Russian tourists.
Interesting. I shall keep on with my homework then! :p

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
Have heard two friends of mine speak enough chatter in 21 languages to make a sale lol I think both of them are perhaps the exception though. They picked Russian up within a year...

Chinagirl

Have heard two friends of mine speak enough chatter in 21 languages to make a sale lol I think both of them are perhaps the exception though. They picked Russian up within a year...
Wow, and yet it sound's like such a difficult language....or am I just plain thick? :p

NetNiet

EVIL member :D

1. Arabic
2. French
3. English or German
No no Dutch and just a very little bit Spanish.
4 must be Italian

3. English more in the North, not in the South and German a lot in the South and common in the North.

marylou

Tigerlils favourite

1. Arabic
2. French
3. English or German
5 chatting shit ....... coz we all know there very good at that DZ :D

Top Bottom