Hi I'm new here

Judithlyn

Well, I have no shame in admitting I now resemble a shrivelled up prune :p

Rat are not good for our appearances :D
They do take their toll on us, but look at them! :mad:I get great joy in knowing that he looks far older than his actual age and ages at the rate of about 3.5 years per half year! :thumbsup:His teeth are more like a great grandfather’s though, but you know rats....can’t afford dentures or implants unless a victim pays!!!:Disnt that just wonderful???:p
:D

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
They do take their toll on us, but look at them! :mad:I get great joy in knowing that he looks far older than his actual age and ages at the rate of about 3.5 years per half year! :thumbsup:His teeth are more like a great grandfather’s though, but you know rats....can’t afford dentures or implants unless a victim pays!!!:Disnt that just wonderful???:p
:D
See you in 20 years.... :whistle:

Unbenannt.JPGvgtr.JPG

Mango Chutney

He has 3 Facebook accounts because he forgets the passwords
That old tosh again :rolleyes:

Has he been hacked yet?? :rolleyes::D:D
Heidi has done a fab job of sleuthing. He is a definite rat.
So glad I posted on here now.
He was a definite rat from your opening post....but I’m glad Our Heidi was able to show you actual proof :love:

Laura2014

He's in the gallery ladies. Don't all rush at once for your plane tickets :p
Well done. Now be ready for the begging and pleading and anger. I’m innocent, my heart is white, why you don’t reply my message babe, my heart break babe, my mother love you say you are best woman for me. I no ask anything just your love blah blah, then... ok you bitch, why you don’t answer, you think I care, you old, fat ugly woman, why I want you when I have beautiful pure Tunisian woman. That’s how the story goes.

Brasilgirl

He has 3 Facebook accounts because he forgets the passwords
Mine said that too, but when he saw himself on TLR he started deleting them, removing the profile photos, putting on the security on them all. He must have suddenly remembered those long lost facebook passwords and lost email passwords. Funny how that young memory comes back at them with lightning speed when their beznes is in danger!

Mango Chutney

Mine said that too, but when he saw himself on TLR he started deleting them, removing the profile photos, putting on the security on them all. He must have suddenly remembered those long lost facebook passwords and lost email passwords. Funny how that young memory comes back at them with lightning speed when their beznes is in danger!
Mine too :D
When I suggested he change the password, he said he couldn’t even remember which email they were on, but like yours.....the accounts mysteriously started to disappear :rolleyes:

Top Bottom