Hi I'm new here

Laura2014

He's in the gallery ladies. Don't all rush at once for your plane tickets :p
Well done. Now be ready for the begging and pleading and anger. I’m innocent, my heart is white, why you don’t reply my message babe, my heart break babe, my mother love you say you are best woman for me. I no ask anything just your love blah blah, then... ok you bitch, why you don’t answer, you think I care, you old, fat ugly woman, why I want you when I have beautiful pure Tunisian woman. That’s how the story goes.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
He has 3 Facebook accounts because he forgets the passwords
Mine said that too, but when he saw himself on TLR he started deleting them, removing the profile photos, putting on the security on them all. He must have suddenly remembered those long lost facebook passwords and lost email passwords. Funny how that young memory comes back at them with lightning speed when their beznes is in danger!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Mine said that too, but when he saw himself on TLR he started deleting them, removing the profile photos, putting on the security on them all. He must have suddenly remembered those long lost facebook passwords and lost email passwords. Funny how that young memory comes back at them with lightning speed when their beznes is in danger!
Mine too :D
When I suggested he change the password, he said he couldn’t even remember which email they were on, but like yours.....the accounts mysteriously started to disappear :rolleyes:

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
Well done. Now be ready for the begging and pleading and anger. I’m innocent, my heart is white, why you don’t reply my message babe, my heart break babe, my mother love you say you are best woman for me. I no ask anything just your love blah blah, then... ok you bitch, why you don’t answer, you think I care, you old, fat ugly woman, why I want you when I have beautiful pure Tunisian woman. That’s how the story goes.
[email protected] beautiful! I can hear an old rat saying those very words! You even have their grammar down perfectly! :thumbsup: