Hi

Trusted

I am new here and have been reading many comments on TLR which seem to be similar
I need to check whether he has many other FB profiles but have no names

dumped

Yes @Croydon girl is correct, they live eat breath social media!! And also don't forget if their Facebook looks innocent with just family and friends , you can private message people in messenger without actually being friends on facebook!! So his messenger maybe full of others,
Sorry am I being thick here !
Most of these rats as I understand use many different profiles with no actual images of themselves but
My friend tried to hunt out her rat but could not send t a friend request as it was not an option on one of his many profiles

Ok , so there is an option in Facebook where you choose who can send you a friends request:- either public or only friends of friends. So that tells me that all women that have figured out they are rat can not request them again under another profile once blocked or get her friends to request, hence they get no grief or hassle, the only people that can request are new bait!!! ie:- friends of other women he has already !! Sneaky I know but remember playing with rats will get you hurt, mentally and financially . Leave him too it don't venture into the sewers looking x

The same applies in messenger only his friends or friends of friends can message him, but he is free to message other women that don't have that option, for example I could not message him or friends request him but if he came across my profile he can message me because my Facebook has no restrictions , so starts the bs he will give me

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ok , so there is an option in Facebook where you choose who can send you a friends request:- either public or only friends of friends. So that tells me that all women that have figured out they are rat can not request them again under another profile once blocked or get her friends to request, hence they get no grief or hassle, the only people that can request are new bait!!! ie:- friends of other women he has already !! Sneaky I know but remember playing with rats will get you hurt, mentally and financially . Leave him too it don't venture into the sewers looking x
You will always be one step behind them.

To most rats it is their work, their hobby and their income.

Walk away and never look back - YOU have been yet another toy to scam
as much as they can.

Harsh but true - he never loved you, he only loved your bank balance

MH x

Trusted

I have messages from my friend daily but notice
I used to have access to his FB but he said it was hacked and now it is just a name no movement
I have found other FB which I think is his but not sure
Does not give option for friend request although
I would not send a request anyway
Just do not want to be taken for a mug

Its just so heartbreaking to think that there are so many women out there suffering each and everyday, thinking they have found the one, giving these rats their time ( some years) Trust money and their heart. They are sitting at home , work anywhere thinking they are the only person going through this, embarrassed , humiliated , and most of all heartbroken . Its a horrible place to be in, you don't want to admit to some friends/family so you suffer alone, that is why I'm so glad I found this site, only others who have been through this or are helping others through it understand truly how it affects a person.

Trusted

Its just so heartbreaking to think that there are so many women out there suffering each and everyday, thinking they have found the one, giving these rats their time ( some years) Trust money and their heart. They are sitting at home , work anywhere thinking they are the only person going through this, embarrassed , humiliated , and most of all heartbroken . Its a horrible place to be in, you don't want to admit to some friends/family so you suffer alone, that is why I'm so glad I found this site, only others who have been through this or are helping others through it understand truly how it affects a person.
My frustration is that it does not stop.
Everyday there are new unsuspecting vulnerable genuine caring women
Who believe all the lies being fed to them
TLR is an excellent place to help those ease the pain but like I have said before we need to unite is some way to stop these rats
Let's have some suggestions TLR members
As results always happen in numbers

shygirl13

So true, you said it well. I feel the same way, and I'm so glad I found this forum because I was so close to going to Tunisia. I even went got passport to go. But I knew things wasent right so I waited and seen how he was every day. I seen that everything people say on this forum was right. Same routine. I'm from USA, he never ask for money but I knew in my head he just wanted Visa but my heart wanted him. I have learned my lesson and so glad I didn't go. Thanks to this forum. I noticed he changed his profile pic and he has other's. I have heard they share the women with friends. And the one thing he showed me Visa papers were he trying get in to USA but got denied. I talk to him few days ago and that was last time. Thank you all on this forum it really does help. I say becareful, and watch and wait and pay attention to who you're talking to if you're in relationship with Tunisia or Algerian, you will start to see how they are. He very good he look in your eyes and very hard to tell. He good actor, he was like that movie what women want. Stay safe everyone and be aware, god bless