Hichem Ghazouani - Rat in progress!

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by azucaramargo, Dec 7, 2016.

1. azucaramargo

azucaramargo Member

A friend of mine just married a tunisian man a couple of months ago, in Septembre 2016. I was happy for her then, but then I learned some fishy details on her marriage that really don't make any sense. I've read throughly this site, tunisian-love.com and others, and I'm convinced this guy is a rat, although there is not substantial evidence so far.

Why do I think he is a rat? Because:
    1. She met him online and she married him about just 2 months after
    2. He is from Tunisia (a country with a bad reputation for love-fraud and all the bezness stuff)
    3. She is from Quebec. Hence it is obvious there is a visa intererest involved.
    4. She flied to Tunisia to get married. It was her first time there and the very first time she met him in person. Then she flied back right-away.
    5. And to top all that, he is 8 years younger than my beloved friend

Needles to say I am concerned about my friend. I have absolutetly no doubt he will turn out to be a rat. I wanted to share this to you guys because there are few people who see this 'clearly' in my circle of friends and in her circle. Obvioulsy she doesn't want to listen to any of this and she thinks it is all love. How can you marry a guy with whom you haven't lived together? How can you marry a guy after only one month you met hin online? She was in Tunisia for just 10 days to get the paperwork done, the last day to celebrate their marriage, so the longer they've been toghether is 10 days.

In Quebec you sponsor your partner so he or she can get the permanent residency status and come to the country. I just don't know how can she trust a guy that she just met so much to be willing to sponsor him immediately. She keeps saying "he doesn't need a visa to Quebec, he has a very good life down there but he will come because he really loves me" to which I reply, "then why don't you go to Tunisia to live with him?" Somehow it is a must that he needs to come first.

And the biggest question of all: Why do you marry a guy who is 8 years younger than you? Next year she is going to be 40, he will be 31-32. Even if a miracle happens and this guy did really love her, the different cultures and the huge age difference will condemn this marriage a to a certain failure. My friend came from a difficult separation and it made her vulnerable.

Last, I would like to mention some minor details:
    He doesn't post absolutely any pictures of they toghether as a couple on FB? He really looks as if he were single in his profile.
    He keeps calling my friend to worry her about non-sense. He bought a cat and the cat got rolled-over, so he took it to the veterinary. Sure I love cats but my friend spent 2 nights without sleep because of that. And more recently, it was his dad who needed to be hospitalized. Again a whole weekend without sleep for my friend. I told her it may be very well neither of these two stories were true, and that it was a scam to get her to send money.

I'll wait to have something more concrete before posting his name. I know that after all of this, his name and picture will be in the gallery.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    magic, Big Bang Theory, Amira and 3 others like this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome @azucaramargo. First of all, I don't like this "He doesn't posts absolutely any pictures of they toghether as a couple on FB? He really looks as if he were single in his profile". Ok, to say truth, I don't like anything in this story: urgent marriage without knowing each other, on-line acquaintance. But we have what we have already. You could only try to help your friend avoid loss of big money and heartbreaking disappointment.
    So your friend has sent him the money? May be you know, if he asked about this directly or just told her sad stories about the cat and dad?

Mango Chutney and azucaramargo like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He will not "Turn out to be a rat" he is already a rat, for the following reasons:
    Without a shadow of a doubt, your friend has caught herself a big, fat rat!
    With a name, concrete evidence could be found. How many names does he have? If you PM a well known member with his name. It will be kept private and if he hasn't hidden himself too well, trust me, we WILL find it all!
    She won't listen to you, if you put too much pressure on her, it will push her closer to him (I speak from experience). All you can do is gently plant the seeds, tell her about this site and then back away. Take it from me, she WILL view this site and those seeds WILL grow.
    They all say this, mine couldn't have been more insistent that he was happy in Tunisia, didn't want my country, blah, blah, blah. It's to fool you into a false sense of security, but they are liars, it is not us they want, it is the visa and the money.
    Because she has been lovebombed, brainwashed and manipulated. Why? For this reason.....
    She was an easy target because of her vulnerability. These rats have the ability to hone in on our weaknesses and use them to their advantage.
    There will be no miracle, he doesn't love her, he loves her country and her bank account. Simples.
    Means he should not have fished your friend on the internet, should not be in a relationship with an older woman etc, it is not accepted. Your friend will be a laughing stock in his country. His family and friends will be proud of him, his bezness attempts were successful, so between zero and ten years, he will be able to buy his reconstructed virgin, Tunisian wife.
    And you are right, that is precisely what it was. Doesn't matter if it's human or animal, they use anything for money. Has she bought him out of the military yet? Paid for a funeral? Replaced his broken phone? If not, she has all these joys to come. Who paid for the wedding? Did he gift her with gold jewellery?
    I certainly hope so, he has already earned his place there! Good luck with your friend :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Olivia 24, Amira, Masha and 4 others like this.
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

azucaramargo and Mango Chutney like this.
  5. azucaramargo

azucaramargo Member

@Liona I don't know if he has actually demanded for money. I'd like to ask her directly about that but at this point she doesn't want to hear any of this. Every time the subject comes up, she is defensive and the conversation gets heated. If he did demand for money, that will just confirm more and more he is a rat. I'll wait some time before touching the subject. However she has assured me she won't send any money.

@Mango Chutney Merci for the quick responses and support, it is really appreciated. I didn't put much attention to the cat story until now. It upsets me that it could be a scam. It would mean their mindset is so sick they have no regard for these western women feelings at all, they will just do whatever is proven useful to get their money. Why would a rat get a cat anyway? (joke)

@Laura2014 That was a great post, it should be placed in the front page of the site to get an idea what is this all about. I still struggle a little to accept that the ultimate goal of a traditional tunisian man is to marry a virgin, not divorced younger tunisian girl. And the level of coordination between all the members of the family and friends to scam the victims, you never know who is texting and replying to your messages, maybe even their moms? No limits? Wow. Not that what you say it is not true, it just that is so shocking. I didn't know anything about Tunisia before, I was always willing to give the benefit of the doubt to some people online that say Tunisia is moving towards a more progressive and modern state but sorry, it seems it is not the case.

I noticed something, he and his friends have similar FB profiles: they are filled with selfies, with plenty of posters of cute red heats, romantic quotes, pictures of couples with romantic phrases. I find it a little weird for a single adult man to have that (he put it when he was single, he is married now with my friend) Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it is part of the plan? Have you seen anything like that?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Mango Chutney and catrin like this.
  6. azucaramargo

azucaramargo Member

How do I PM you his name?

7. deena62

deena62 Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome~

This certainly sounds like the classic love rat/marriage fraud pattern. You are in a difficult situation because you do not want to alienate her and have her sever the relationship/friendship with you....but you also don't want to feed into the delusion. These guys are really good at what they do....and by love-bombing the victim, they cause their victims to become heavily dependent on them emotionally. It is going to be like dealing with a heroin addict for you. Even IF she were to believe this relationship might not end well, it is making her feel SO good right now that she doesn't want to give it up....and will resent anyone who wants to or tries to take it away from her. His attentions right now make angels sing and flowers bloom for her.....whereas the prospect of life without him seems dark, empty and depressing to her.

The worst case scenario would be that he is in this for the "long game"....where he would hang in there until she can bring him there, stay in the marriage for multiple years and then leave her destitute/bankrupt/owing money....and emotionally devastated. Hopefully, he won't take it that far.....and will show his true self much sooner. I have no idea how difficult it is in Canada to get a visa in a case like this. I am sure that here in the US, they will be cracking down on this stuff in a big way....if they haven't already started to do this. You mentioned her having gone through a separation....is she currently divorced from a first husband? Does she have any children? I'm assuming she is employed....what is her financial status? Would she meet the requirements to sponsor him financially? In terms of the financial requirements for sponsoring a spouse for a visa? Does she have plenty of disposable income? That he could hit her up for by using all sorts of manufactured emergencies...medical, funerals, you name it?

What you want to do (and have ALL of your mutual friends do) is to remain steadfast in your opinion...but do not put any pressure on her to the point of making her uncomfortable. What you don't want is for her to sever your friendship or to stop confiding in you. You want her to know that you are suspicious of his motives but will be there for her and will not put pressure on her or force her to do anything she is uncomfortable with. Do NOT lend her ANY money.....and make sure her friends and family also know NOT to do this. She needs to be completely responsible for ALL of the consequences of her choice to be in this relationship.....and if she chooses to start sending him money and incurs significant costs trying to get the visa....be sympathetic in spirit only....but do NOT help her out financially. Make sure she bears the entire brunt of her decision financially. She needs to begin to get some inkling of what life will be like for her once she gets him to Canada....and to consider the possibility that he may want her to support him financially. In their culture...it is completely unacceptable for a man to take money from a woman.....and if he is already trying to hit her up for money....he clearly has NO respect for her and his long-term intentions are NOT good ones.

Deal with her the way you would deal with a good friend who is a heroin addict. Do NOT enable her...but at the same time, preserve the friendship and do not alienate her to ensure that she will come to you and will confide in you when things start to go downhill because one thing is for sure....she is definitely going to NEED her good friends to lean on eventually, as long as she stays in this relationship. It is NOT going to end well....and the sooner she sees this, the better.

8. Mango Chutney

Even if he has not yet demanded money, he is with no doubt, a rat. Mine didn't ask for money or gifts, in fact, he bought me gifts. I was the marriage and visa victim, some are just cash cows, others are both. He is a rat.
    You're welcome, my mission in life now is to spread the word, to ensure that nobody suffer as I and the other members did.
    It was a scam, just like when they claim they need money for hospital, dentist, doctors, medicines. Just like when they claim a family member is gravely ill, has died. They claim they have no money for food, a sheep for Eid, to buy their way out of the military, top up phone credit etc. They stoop to levels you would not believe for money, including prostitution.
    Their mindset is indeed that sick, they have absolutely no regard for western women at all, in fact, they have no regard for any women, including their own (except mummy rat). They think us western infidels are whores because we have sex outside of marriage, regardless of the fact that they, the hypocrites, do it themselves, even though their religion forbids it. Most rats are also homosexual, but you discover that afterwards, knowing that they slept with you without a condom. Most of the young Tunisian girls also indulge in pre marital sex. They have surgery to restore their virginity before marriage. Those that want to keep their hymen intact, indulge in oral and anal. I hope this helps you to appreciate how twisted their mindset truly is. Also, please don't believe that your friends rat is faithful.
    It should be on the front page of every newspaper and travel brochure. People must be made aware.
    Well struggle no more, it's the truth. It is also usually a first cousin. All this inbreeding has created many mental and physical health issues in Tunisia. The wife will be very young, probably reconstructed through surgery and will have been taught to be silent, have no opinion, an immaculate house, cook all day, raise the kids and offer sex on a plate. These rats marry a young Tunisian when they themselves are mid to late thirties or beyond. They do not tend to stay with the victim after getting their ILR or Greencard, if they stay longer than that, it's because they do not yet have enough cash to buy their Tunisian wife, but most leave before ten years at most.
    Yep, they're all in it together, broke my heart to discover this, but it's the truth. They pretend they love you, you're their daughter/sister/friend etc. It's an act, they want a visa for golden boy so he can bring wealth to the family. Disgusting, rat families. A culture ruled by greed.
    Nope, not the case at all. It claims to be progressing, well I lived there until July, trust me, it's regressing fast, is completely corrupt and has been infiltrated at every level with returning jihadists.
    All rat accounts contain the same crap. They are heavily customised so that only certain people see certain posts, they usually have a hidden friends list. Rats always have at least three FB accounts, plus numerous other social networking accounts and dating site memberships. Rats have many different names. The wife/GF is given passwords to one or two accounts, this is to make her believe he is genuine, he is faithful etc, but they have many accounts that the victim is not aware of.....and that is where the other victims are. These men are scum.

To PM, just choose a trusted and well known member, click on her profile and then on 'start conversation'. This message will be completely private and confidential. Now I must sleep, it's 04.21am here, and I'm super sleepy!

Big Bang Theory and catrin like this.
  9. deena62

deena62 Well-Known Member

You know how normal people like you usually have some sort of retirement plan? And maybe have a financial advisor who helps set up retirement accounts, IRA's, 401 K's, etc.? Well, your friend is the first step of this guy's long-term retirement plan. She's just a tool for him....a means to an end...just like an individual retirement account that he plans to roll-over into something much better when the time is right....and then discard her like used kleenex.

Most of them, however, cannot hang in there for the long game...the one where he plays "married couple" for years, gets her to take out loans so he can start a little business, has a couple of kids with her, then one day just empties out the bank account and leaves....leaving her with a broken heart, a broken bank account and lots of outstanding loans.

But....most of them are delusional. They think that the streets are paved with gold in western countries. They become very unhappy and disillusioned when they get here and find out they have to work a menial job...just like they would have to back in Tunisia. That they won't be becoming a CEO of a company just because they are such sweet-talkers.

Just out of curiosity....has she told you what their long-term plan is? Does he plan to get a job when he gets to Canada? How much of his income does he plan to send back to his family in Tunisia? What great fantasy life for the two of them has he described to her?

catrin likes this.
  10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

She dos not know him very well and she married him after 2 months it is very short time and why he is so busy to married her so fast very strange . I will not blacklist all Tunisia but it is a bezness country and if you meet wrong person yes you have big trouble sure for that .

11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

This is crazy why she married a person she dos not know i am sure even in Tunisia they can be engased "fiance" before marriage

azucaramargo likes this.
  12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Well she will get a lot off suprize in her life :(

13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

It is a fake culture and dangerrous People to know

karia, Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Dangerrous People to know and they do not care about if they is walk over a broken soul

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes stay far away from bezness countries and it is to long list on very bad stories from these bezness countries . Go on holiday but stay far away form local People specially in countries who have to much blacklist on beness

azucaramargo and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Hello. I have no doubt this man is a simple scammer. Now, regarding your comment :''I noticed something, he and his friends have similar FB profiles: they are filled with selfies, with plenty of posters of cute red heats, romantic quotes, pictures of couples with romantic phrases. I find it a little weird for a single adult man to have that (he put it when he was single, he is married now with my friend) Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it is part of the plan? Have you seen anything like that?''
    I have noticed that hundreds of times and it has never stopped me from wondering why they do it. My personal feeling says that what they post on their timeline is exactly what they are thinking of . let me explain :
    1. Selfies- I am a narcissist in love with myself, admire me, come and get me, want me me me
    2. Romantic pictures of couples - I will offer true and real love, forever I will shower you with loving phrases, all our life we walk hand in hand ( just get hooked and you will see : kahba /bitch , baraneyek -fuck off, etc.
    3.Romantic phrases - I am a real gentleman, a romantic lover you never had, my heart has been broken but only for you I will love again ( just marry me or send me that cash)

Liona and azucaramargo like this.
  17. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

magic, azucaramargo and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Laughed so much at this bit! :D 100% truth! Those sweet and loving words change at the moment you call them out on something....and then they still manage to suck us back in with the dramatic apologies :eek: Oh, the tears they produce like magic, the bucket loads of snot dripping from their noses, the shameless begging, pleading and apologising whilst on their knees, literally hanging on tight to your lower legs, so you can't escape, you find your feet showered in tears, dribble and snot. The extra loud and dramatic crying and wailing, the promises of "Never again, I will change, I love only you, wallah!". With hindsight, those performances (forever ingrained in my memory) are so false and absolutely hilarious, I laugh so much now, but at the time, those Oscar performances are very effective, they get what they want because we are too soft to say no. Didn't work after the last assault though, I for sure believed I was dead that day! :eek: We all have a breaking point.

azucaramargo and Masha like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

These are playing havoc with my vision.....but they're so funny and true :D:D:D

Amira likes this.
  20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

So truth! 100% narcissist. It always confuses me when I see a lot of selfies in the profile of adult man: position#1, position#2, etc. He admires himself .:speechless: Such a things are acceptable for the girls, but unnatural for the men.

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Let's be honest, these are very effeminate men, most of them are sleeping with each other! They are not real men, they are freaks of nature in mens bodies. Someone has to admire them, I guess, even if it's just themselves.....99% of them are ugly as shit :p

Olivia 24, Liona and azucaramargo like this.
  22. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:D:D:D If you want to look real narsissist, I could invite you to look profil of my ex:D:D.

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  23. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Azucaramargo, I for one lost a friend after she encountered a rat in Tunisia and fell for him...At first I tried to help her see clearly what it was all about, but eventually she treated me in such a bad way that I had to let her go...right into his arms. Now I'm just hoping that she'll awake one day from the spell he put on her and I'll be there for her to help her out. So please, remain into contact with your friend and be there when she'll need you, because this story with her "man" is going to end very very badly.

24. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I am reminded of @Lellaji when I read here. Her families first Christmas without her and a reminder that sometimes these things have a tragic end.

RIP Lellaji

magic, Masha, Mango Chutney and 3 others like this.
  25. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Hi there - your friend is lucky she has you as a friend and that your trying to help her. Yes it does sound ratty and probably is. Maybe you can get her to get some legal advice to annul the marriage or at least take precautions to protect her assets house money pension etc. Maybe more experienced members can help more as it really gets specialised once they get married - you cant just walk away as easily. I had th eone about the pet needing medical attention as well - I didn't believe it but I helped with it :( and lots of other stuff. Mayb eyou can direct her to this site maybe it will help her see ??? Good luck and all the best.

magic likes this.