Hnayen Londroch/Amer Londgren/ESA Roininen - Mahadia

Liona

Message ( posted 1 week ago) of a rat to some Swedish woman. Just wonder if his happy wife is so tolerate about his flirting and cheating behind her back?

Heidi

Message ( posted 1 week ago) of a rat to some Swedish woman. Just wonder if his happy wife is so tolerate about his flirting and cheating behind her back?
I guess his wife still believes what he posted on her fb :(

Unbenannt.PNGlpo.PNG
Unbenannt.PNGlöü.PNG
47.PNG

Heidi

I see it like this: I posted the first picture of the rat Hnayen Londroch in the thread 'Rat of the year award 2017' Oct 8 2017
The wife was logged in last time Oct 8 2017
I think that she told him about it and he forbid her to come here again and made her give him her password
She can come here unknown to him if she don't log in, but she does not see everything that is posted that the members see :(

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I see it like this: I posted the first picture of the rat Hnayen Londroch in the thread 'Rat of the year award 2017' Oct 8 2017
The wife was logged in last time Oct 8 2017
I think that she told him about it and he forbid her to come here again and made her give him her password
She can come here unknown to him if she don't log in, but she does not see everything that is posted that the members see :(
He may even have changed her password so she can’t reply?

Amira

Yes, that's right, but everyone has a responsibility for their own lives. If a man controls a woman too much then it will pull her further down in a situation. She has to set limits before it's too late. If he requires expensive clothes, material goods then it will lead her into a deeper monetary crisis.

Heidi

Yes, that's right, but everyone has a responsibility for their own lives. If a man controls a woman too much then it will pull her further down in a situation. She has to set limits before it's too late. If he requires expensive clothes, material goods then it will lead her into a deeper monetary crisis.
You are right :) Sometimes, when I see victims in the AMIGA stage, I could just

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
You are right :) Sometimes, when I see victims in the AMIGA stage, I could just

I swear I literally want to do that whilst working with Amiga stage victims!! Sometimes I kinda just smack my forehead and groan :D
Such a frustrating pastime when the truth is so stark, staring bloody obvious to us in the know :D
I just have to remind myself frequently:
"Mango, you were once Amiga, Mango, you were once Amiga, MANGO.....YOU WERE ONCE AMIGA!!!" :D

Top Bottom