Hnayen Londroch/Amer Londgren/ESA Roininen - Mahadia

Missykate

No he didn't she is using another name and he just posted under her pic on the new name account how much he loves her. The wife and I spoke a while ago and I showed her all the accounts. I guess at this point we have done all we can do. She is going to keep going with this with her eyes wide open....

Judithlyn

I know right? My rat used filters and he looked terrible. Thinks he’s so smart by it. But I still found out loads about him. Nothing good tho.
My curiosity is really up. How do you use filters? Seen any new Facebook, Snapchat, Tagged, Twoo, Instagram, Tango, IMO, etc etc on Abdelhak, Ahmed HA, Äbdél HAç?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I tried, but he found me and apparently blocked my fake account. I don’t have a third one!
Make another FB account, but first: Create a new email that he doesn't know....do NOT connect it with your current email or phone number....do NOT use a variant of your name.....use something completely neutral like Sophie Brown etc, use a neutral profile pic or no profile pic, secure all the privacy settings, don't comment on anything Tunisian......it works for me :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Judithlyn

Well, delete the second one and make a third one :)
I will when I get time! I guess that means I really don’t care so much anymore as to what he does! He was always fascinated with Switzerland, France, and Qatar....I bet that’s where he is hunting these days! He goes to Algeria frequently too! He claimed for cheap goods to sale! I’m thinking that he is the cheap good for sale! Haha

Judithlyn

Make another game account, but first: Create a new email that he doesn't know....do NOT connect it with your current email or phone number....do NOT use a variant of your name.....use something completely neutral like Sophie Brown etc, use a neutral profile pic or no profile pic, secure all the privacy settings, don't comment on anything Tunisian......it works for me :thumbsup:
Thanks for the tech how-to info, but just reading all of that makes my head tired! Your tech savvy skills make me green with envy!

Judithlyn

Yeah, that's always the problem :) New rats every day, no time to keep track of the old ones.
I guess you are on your own there, dear :coffee:
You are amazing! You found out this rat’s new identity on Facebook! That’s amazing how you do it! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yeah, that's always the problem :) New rats every day, no time to keep track of the old ones.
I guess you are on your own there, dear :coffee:
True. Every day new victims with serious problems caused by rats. It’s impressive how easy they act not caring for women and their own children.they seem not to consider their own children. Demons.

Top Bottom