Holiday Love Rats Channel 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleMissSunshine

Thanks Brown Girl - have set a Sky+ reminder. We also have the Big British Immigration Row on Channel 5 on Monday at 8pm for anybody with a foreign spouse here x

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Is this available for internet viewers? If not, could someone tape it for me?

M

marilyna

Thanks BG will watch it, wonder whether any Tunisians feature.

L

lemonfizz

Hi Etoyoc, channel 5 is on the internet, just click on the on demand tab and you should be able to view it but only after it has been shown on the TV. hope this helps.

A

Aunty Nora

It needs to be played often to warn all our girls!! If only our men could be as romantic as the rats and we wouldn't get so sacked in!

P

Pearla

Has anyone watched a Holland movie, called " Die Welt" ?
I have been trying to locate it online.
You will find it interesting.

L

LittleMissSunshine

It needs to be played often to warn all our girls!! If only our men could be as romantic as the rats and we wouldn't get so sacked in!
If it's anything like that Tina Malone programme on TLC they'll play it to death - which maybe isn't such a bad thing with the summer season imminent xxx

L

LittleMissSunshine

Amazingly, no Tunisians featured! Two Turks, a Nigerian living in The Gambia and a Belgian pretending to be a secret agent for the USA in Italy.

L

LittleMissSunshine

It was just a one-off - no series link on Sky+ when I set the reminder x

M

marilyna

Amazingly, no Tunisians featured! Two Turks, a Nigerian living in The Gambia and a Belgian pretending to be a secret agent for the USA in Italy.
I wonder whether the producers had looked on here, and noticed that when reporters were looking for women to come forward they were never successful. I still don't know how I feel about women going to the press, as stories can be distorted/edited, however I take my hat off to women who do.

Fern

Junior Rat Expert
I wonder whether the producers had looked on here, and noticed that when reporters were looking for women to come forward they were never successful. I still don't know how I feel about women going to the press, as stories can be distorted/edited, however I take my hat off to women who do.
Yes know what you mean. I feel like they didn't get the scheming and premeditatedness across. Very watered down.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Yes know what you mean. I feel like they didn't get the scheming and premeditatedness across. Very watered down.
I thought the Scottish girl going to her Lawyer regarding her child and the info she got was very informative. recognize that although he was Turkish the rat behavior was nearly identical.. for others with children> Problem I had was the older woman scammed by the Gambian, but still went back... could look at it from both points of view, but I would not have went back better places in the world,

A

Alien

Just saw this advertised ...

Could anybody please share the full movie here, because I can not watch that online through the webpage of Channel 5. :( It could be interesting to anyone else too. Thanks in advance!

wallah

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Alien - I cannot watch it here in Tunisia, but will do when i get to UK. If you are not in UK you may not be able to view it. Sorry xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the Scottish girl going to her Lawyer regarding her child and the info she got was very informative. recognize that although he was Turkish the rat behavior was nearly identical.. for others with children> Problem I had was the older woman scammed by the Gambian, but still went back... could look at it from both points of view, but I would not have went back better places in the world,

I think the woman with the Gambian husband went back in the hope of 'bumping' into him....I am probably way off mark but it's my opinion.

I really felt very sad for all these ladies - how these men sleep at night I will never know!

At least we can take satisfaction from the fact that we will find peace in our lives and experience TRUE love - these rats will never EVER know how that feels and will always be on the look for the next victim and will never ever find inner peace!

:)

simple

Ratslayer
The effect it has on anyone that is a victim of emotional fraud .Sometimes its not so much losing the money that hurts ,although that is bad enough ,,It your self esteem and belief ,that takes the most amount of healing ,,That poor woman who was told that people laugh at her ,when shes seen with a younger husband .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Completely agree and that is one reason I think she wanted to bump into him. The complete devastation she must have felt is awful! Perhaps she wanted to see him because she couldn't quite comprehend that her HUSBAND could be so cruel....honestly I felt so sorry for each of them.

These men RAPE womens emotions they really do and without any remorse....it disgusts me!

I remember my 'rat' looking deep into my eyes IN BED promising that he was not married.......A COMPLETE LIE!

I cannot comprehend their behaviour, seriously!

I hope there are more programmes commissioned on the back of this programme.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.