Honeytrap

simple

Ratslayer
If you cant trust your "boyfried" then there must be something very wrong in your relationship .This feeling that they might be rats ,but you need proof ,is an indication that the symptoms are there .Its a fact that only 1% who work with tourists are not rats and its highly unlikly that you have found he 1%.If you met him on holiday or on the internet ,hes a rat ,because the 1% do not interact with tourists .

March

If you cant trust your "boyfried" then there must be something very wrong in your relationship .This feeling that they might be rats ,but you need proof ,is an indication that the symptoms are there .Its a fact that only 1% who work with tourists are not rats and its highly unlikly that you have found he 1%.If you met him on holiday or on the internet ,hes a rat ,because the 1% do not interact with tourists .
Yes, I have evidence that he is looking for new victims with one woman, I talked and she blocked him...

March

he does not work in tourism, he is a policeman in Tunisia

Sara

[QUOTE = "Jaybee, message: 320829, membre: 36048"]
Si quelqu'un veut m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un pm, merci.
[/QUOTE]
Je peux le faire je viens de france il ne doutera de rien
Envoyez-moi un message

I can do it I come from France he won't doubt anything
Send me a message

Last edited by a moderator:

Sara

ce n'est pas à moi de dire leurs noms mais aux filles qui ont demandé

Moderator via Google translate - it's not up to me to say their names but to the girls who asked

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaybee

Sara helped me and of course he took the bait immediately. I am devastated as I hoped he was ok. He is unaware that I know but once I'm ready I will confront him then I'll update this thread and add him to the gallery

simple

Ratslayer
Sara helped me and of course he took the bait immediately. I am devastated as I hoped he was ok. He is unaware that I know but once I'm ready I will confront him then I'll update this thread and add him to the gallery
Im sorry for you ,,Dont even confront him ,,he"ll come up with some sort trash talk which will make you doubt again,,Just delete him and regard him as a rat .If he was able to make you believe him in the first place ,a little thing like a facebook friend ,will be easy for him to convince you ..Do yourself a favour and dont bother talking to him again..

Sara

d'autre part l'autre fille ma balancé avec son petit ami, alors merci de ne pas perdre mon temps

Moderator via Google translate - on the other hand the other girl swung me with her boyfriend, so thank you for not wasting my time

dumped

[QUOTE = "Jaybee, message: 320829, membre: 36048"]
Si quelqu'un veut m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un pm, merci.
[/CITATION]
Je peux le faire je viens de france il ne doutera de rien
Envoyez-moi un message

I can do it I come from France he won't doubt anything
Send me a mes
sage
Im sorry for you ,,Dont even confront him ,,he"ll come up with some sort trash talk which will make you doubt again,,Just delete him and regard him as a rat .If he was able to make you believe him in the first place ,a little thing like a facebook friend ,will be easy for him to convince you ..Do yourself a favour and dont bother talking to him again..
I think this is good advice to delete him
Just wish we could all get together on TLR to STOP others getting sucked in in the future
Maybe that is a better way forward to ease the pain for those who have been hurt
It appears everyday they move on to a new victim and this is what needs stopping

Sara

bonjour je ne testerais plus le tutu, je le fais pour rendre des services et ouvrir les yeux, mais certains m'accusent presque d'être le coupable
donc je n'ai pas ça à faire

Moderator via Google translate - hello I would not test the tutu anymore, I do it to render services and open my eyes, but some people almost accuse me of being the culprit so i don't have to do that