Welcome to TLR

Honeytrap

Sara

Ratslayer
svp expliquez ! J ai rien compris
J'ai testé un tutu pour une autre fille
le tutu était très méfiant et clairement suspecté, ai-je dit à la fille, attends ça va craquer
aujourd'hui, elle dit non, il est sérieux quand il m'a parlé pendant 2 jours

Moderator via Google translate - I tested a tutu for another girl the tutu was very suspicious and clearly suspected, I said to the girl, wait it's going to crack today she says no he is serious when he spoke to me for 2 days

dumped

bonjour je ne testerais plus le tutu, je le fais pour rendre des services et ouvrir les yeux, mais certains m'accusent presque d'être le coupable
donc je n'ai pas ça à faire
Can you please speak in English

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOTE = "Horn-Mad Rat III, message: 320903, membre: 37375"]
svp expliquez! J ai rien compris
[/CITATION]
J'ai testé un tutu pour une autre fille
le tutu était très méfiant et clairement suspecté, ai-je dit à la fille, attends ça va craquer
aujourd'hui, elle dit non, il est sérieux quand il m'a parlé pendant 2 jours
Please post in English

MH

Sara

Ratslayer
hello i would not test the tutu anymore, i do it to render service and open my eyes, but some people almost accuse me of being the culprit
so i don't have that

shygirl13

I think this is good advice to delete him
Just wish we could all get together on TLR to STOP others getting sucked in in the future
Maybe that is a better way forward to ease the pain for those who have been hurt
It appears everyday they move on to a new victim and this is what needs stopping
Yeah I would just move on , he doesn't care. This does need stop. This is not fair and hurts so many people. I'm hurting now because I really do love guy. I was very naive and can't believe I feel for it. But I learned my lesson and now I'm moving on I talk with him 2 years. They don't care if they hurt anyone. Women need to be warned. They also will share you with their friends, so crazy

Jaybee

Rat Expert
I think there are a few ladies on here who would like to be helped by this but mine is all finished now. It's over, he failed the test but had the audacity to say I've broken his heart and he hates me Blocked and I've started dating someone new, British

dumped

I think there are a few ladies on here who would like to be helped by this but mine is all finished now. It's over, he failed the test but had the audacity to say I've broken his heart and he hates me Blocked and I've started dating someone new, British
So happy for you at least you know where you are with and English guy

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Hi is there anyone willing to help me test my boyfriend by either chatting him on either Facebook or Instragram?
Hello. Did you find someone to friend your boyfriend on FB . How did it all turn out.
I would like someone to do the same for me with my boyfriend.

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Je peux le faire je viens de france il ne doutera de rien
Envoyez-moi un message

I can do it I come from France he won't doubt anything
Send me a message
please pm me
[/QUOTE]
Yes would be better as you are in France. I'm trying to work out how to message you on here. Bare with me . Thank you.

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Yes would be better as you are in France. I'm trying to work out how to message you on here. Bare with me . Thank you.
There is an envelope next to your name in the task bar above ,click on it and follow instructions xx
[/QUOTE]
I would if I could. I'm finding messaging a bit complicating to say the least . Could someone please talk me through what I'm supposed to be doing , I can't seem to figure out how to message. I want to respond to you kind ladies. Thank you. Please dont think I'm ignoring you. I'm not. I've opened the envelope .... add recepiant, yes. Title ? What's lock conversation. I only want the person I'm messaging to see?!

simple

Major Ratslayer
There is an envelope next to your name in the task bar above ,click on it and follow instructions xx
I would if I could. I'm finding messaging a bit complicating to say the least . Could someone please talk me through what I'm supposed to be doing , I can't seem to figure out how to message. I want to respond to you kind ladies. Thank you. Please dont think I'm ignoring you. I'm not.
[/QUOTE]
Click on the envelope,,,start a new conversation...Recipients..Use @ then write name of person you want to talk to ,,Title just say hello ,,,then write your message I will pm you myself now;;;

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
I would if I could. I'm finding messaging a bit complicating to say the least . Could someone please talk me through what I'm supposed to be doing , I can't seem to figure out how to message. I want to respond to you kind ladies. Thank you. Please dont think I'm ignoring you. I'm not.
Click on the envelope,,,start a new conversation...Recipients..Use @ then write name of person you want to talk to ,,Title just say hello ,,,then write your message I will pm you myself now;;;
[/QUOTE]
Ok thank you.