Welcome to TLR

Honeytrap

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Hello. Did you find someone to friend your boyfriend on FB . How did it all turn out.
I would like someone to do the same for me with
Hello. No not as yet. Whilst two member abroad have offered . I'm waiting for them to get back to me.
I will update you, as and when. I'm afraid he may become suspicious if someone from the UK does it.
Due to recent trust issues he's unhidden his friend page on FB for me to see. Suffice to say he's hidden any
woman apart from a few Tunisian . Typical!

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Love your avatar ,,,Thats right your a beautiful lady and you deserve the best xxxx
So sweet. Thank you. I do try to look after myself. Never been short of admirers although you wouldn’t think that the way I’m feeling right now.
I look in the mirror & think , how could I of been sucked in by this individually.
I feel so stupid . It’s not doing much for my self esteem.
I was married to such a lovely man for 10 years . Sadly he died very sudden . I was widowed young. It took me 9 years to get over his death. Just when I thought I’d found happiness again, now this. Feeling like I’m grieving all over again.
Just waiting for the 2 people who offered to assist in the honey trap to come back to me . As yet no response? Once I catch the Bas***d
out. My self esteem will come back.
God knows what my late husband will be thinking of me up there?! XX

simple

Major Ratslayer
So sweet. Thank you. I do try to look after myself. Never been short of admirers although you wouldn’t think that the way I’m feeling right now.
I look in the mirror & think , how could I of been sucked in by this individually.
I feel so stupid . It’s not doing much for my self esteem.
I was married to such a lovely man for 10 years . Sadly he died very sudden . I was widowed young. It took me 9 years to get over his death. Just when I thought I’d found happiness again, now this. Feeling like I’m grieving all over again.
Just waiting for the 2 people who offered to assist in the honey trap to come back to me . As yet no response? Once I catch the Bas***d
out. My self esteem will come back.
God knows what my late husband will be thinking of me up there?! XX
The humiliation takes longest too get over .Youve been through a lot and you need security and trust in a man.Not doubts and fears of when is he going to cheat...Of course youve done nothing wrong ,he is the stupid one to think he can brainwash you ...xxx

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
The humiliation takes longest too get over .Youve been through a lot and you need security and trust in a man.Not doubts and fears of when is he going to cheat...Of course youve done nothing wrong ,he is the stupid one to think he can brainwash you ...xxx
Can I send you his FB profile?
In the past couple of weeks he’s removed all pictures of himself???
Then again , it’s only during this time that he’s shown me who his friends are. He’s up to something. I’d be interested to hear what you make of his posts.