Hotel Nesrine... Anyone knows him? Is He a Rat?

Discovery

Sorry to say, everyone did. He was dancing with his shirt off.
I feel for you, I am going through the same thing.

Reactions: ijs

Purpur Flower

Sorry to say, everyone did. He was dancing with his shirt off.
I feel for you, I am going through the same thing.
Oh, I feel so sorry for you too. Is it not long time ago that you find Out that he's a Rat? Or you mean with the same chiko?

Sorry my english...

Purpur Flower

Mine was another man, but the same type of man, fast with the ladies.
I Hope you broke the contact now with him. You deserve someone better.

But really I was wondering that he didnt asked me if I want to marry hin after short time. After the 5th Meeting and after He bring me to His family.

Discovery

Ask the ladies, they have much more insight and experience than I have. He's probably married, or promised to many.

Amira

Rat Expert
Do not trust guys/Girls who is work With tourist when you sit at air plane to Your home sure Your boyfriend/girlfriend have a New one . Old one is gone a New one is come . They is only gives you a trouble With Your feelings

Purpur Flower

OMG they all the same don't no who they think they are hope your ok x
I'm okay. Thank you :) Hope you too?
Me also. I don't understand what they are thinking. We will never know. You See what Money do to people. They do everything for it. But really they cant do anything for their behavior. They are Even Not themselves. Tunisia is a Story about war, poorness, hate, ect... They don't know what they do. It's Just a Matter of their Bad thinking even if they want or Not.:(

Purpur Flower

Do not trust guys/Girls who is work With tourist when you sit at air plane to Your home sure Your boyfriend/girlfriend have a New one . Old one is gone a New one is come . They is only gives you a trouble With Your feelings
Yes. This very sad.

Heidi

Inactive
I'm okay. Thank you :) Hope you too?
Me also. I don't understand what they are thinking. We will never know. You See what Money do to people. They do everything for it. But really they cant do anything for their behavior. They are Even Not themselves. Tunisia is a Story about war, poorness, hate, ect... They don't know what they do. It's Just a Matter of their Bad thinking even if they want or Not.:(
Please excuse me, but lollol324.gif

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They CAN control their behaviour. They CHOOSE to be lying, devious, greedy, lazy, abusive, cheating, evil, money grabbing, scamming, stealing shites!
They choose bezness because they are lazy, they believe the good things in life should be handed to them for free.
I always look for the positive, the silver lining....but there are no positives in bezness. It's an evil, selfish, greedy way of life that destroys innocent people, including children. Never try to justify what these pathetic excuses for men do.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
God forbid any of my sons ever behaved in such a downright evil, dishonest and shameful manner....I'd disown them for it! How embarrassing and shameful to know your son is a male prostitute, hiding it behind fake romance, I hope my kids grow up with morals and pride, that they don't sell their bodies for cash, gifts or a visa. There is no excuse for these bezness boys, they are just hidden, greedy prostitutes. Very hard to control rant over! :thumbsup:

Purpur Flower

They CAN control their behaviour. They CHOOSE to be lying, devious, greedy, lazy, abusive, cheating, evil, money grabbing, scamming, stealing shites!
They choose bezness because they are lazy, they believe the good things in life should be handed to them for free.
I always look for the positive, the silver lining....but there are no positives in bezness. It's an evil, selfish, greedy way of life that destroys innocent people, including children. Never try to justify what these pathetic excuses for men do.
Yes mango, you are right. Bezness ist too evil. But I still cant understand why We are so blind and "Fall in love" with them even if we know what's their intention? All the Media Report about it and we Just thought "no, hes Not like that. Hes different"...:confused:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes mango, you are right. Bezness ist too evil. But I still cant understand why We are so blind and "Fall in love" with them even if we know what's their intention? All the Media Report about it and we Just thought "no, hes Not like that. Hes different"...:confused:
Because they lovebomb us, they brainwash us, they control and manipulate us to the point we no longer know who we are, we become incapable of making a rational decision. They are narcissists, they are evil personified. They convince us they are different with fake words of love and a million convincing lies.
For the record, I'd never heard of bezness, I had no idea this cruel scam existed. The media reports are over dramatized and misleading. The media have a lot to answer for, they are in a position to perfectly expose this scam, but instead....they make a mockery of the victims.

Purpur Flower

Because they lovebomb us, they brainwash us, they control and manipulate us to the point we no longer know who we are, we become incapable of making a rational decision. They are narcissists, they are evil personified. They convince us they are different with fake words of love and a million convincing lies.
For the record, I'd never heard of bezness, I had no idea this cruel scam existed. The media reports are over dramatized and misleading. The media have a lot to answer for, they are in a position to perfectly expose this scam, but instead....they make a mockery of the victims.
I have only one Word: disgusting :mad: