Hotel Nesrine ....Chiko - A rat?

Discussion in 'Hotel Infestations' started by Purpur Flower, May 16, 2017.

1. Purpur Flower

Purpur Flower New Member

Does anyone of you ever visitied the Hotel Nesrine in Hammamet? He was an Animation there. Now He works in another Hotel. Phenicia.

I had contact with him for a Long time. But someday stopped to Trust him because all the time the biggest subject was MONEY. And that His Life is soooo Bad. But i never send him Money. I wondered why he still Message me.

I became suspicious.

I deleted my Facebook and got a new Phone number. And now my Friends say that he's messaging them. Hes searching for me. I don't know what to think.

Attached Files:

Heidi likes this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi PP, welcome to our world of TLR :) I haven't been to that hotel, nor have I ever heard of him, but with his constant want for money and talk of a bad life, I can assure you that he is a rat.
    So you never gave him money to help with his bad life, yet he is still trying to make contact with you....this tells me that he is now so desperate for money, he has resorted to harassing ex victims. Ensure your friends know to never give him any information or contact details about you, tell them to block him every time he makes contact and to screenshot all his efforts at making contact. They are desperate now, tourism is still shockingly bad, the tourists they have are few and are not spending the sort of money the government wish for. The state of emergency has just been extended again today.....they are desperate, they'll try anyone...and this is why he is trying to get to you again.
    He has a very errrrr.....unique :confused: hairstyle!!! :D
    Most members will be sleeping now, so you'll get a better response in the morning. I'm not normal....I don't sleep too much :p

ijs and Heidi like this.
  3. Purpur Flower

Purpur Flower New Member

Thanks for your reply :)
    And I Hope my english is Not soooo much Bad.

Hmm yes of course. I loved His Hair. And i can say that every time when i visitied him in tunisia He was so nice. He was doing everything for me. When i was sick He cared for me (I was always sick for about 2 days when i arrived in tunisia. I think its because of the climate and good), everything.. you cant even imagine.
    So maybe it was Just a dream. I got Trust issuses.

Yes maybe you are right. But I still cant Believe how they can do like that. Play like actors. They have no heart...

4. Mango Chutney

Your English is just fine, don't worry about that :) Quite often our members worry about their ability on an English speaking site, but I'm English and I can usually understand. Where are you from? Don't tell me if it's confidential, I'm just nosey :p
    Mine was lovely, pampered me like a princess, especially when I was poorly. He was so caring and convincing.....and so fake :rolleyes:
    You are right, they are actors with no heart, no conscience, no pride....never try to understand! Ensure he always stays blocked because in his desperate state, he will keep trying to contact you, but it's not you he wants....it's what he can get from you, be it money, visa, gifts or just sex and coffee....steer well clear :)

ijs and Heba like this.
  5. Purpur Flower

Purpur Flower New Member

Im from Germany :)

Oh yes. So much Fake. And it's Just sad.
    If I would Play like them with men i think I will feel like a little b*****. No pride. No Honor.

But We must see it positive. We Made our experience and had a "great time"... Last year I was in tunisia for 6 Times. I really like this country. But all the people they do everything for money. My chiko always Told me the tunisian are "Shit people'...

And in the first time I was in tunisia I was in nesrine too. And one of the Animation tried to rape me one time. His Name ist Shaggy. I can still remember :mad:
    Shaggy Chakib Ayadi
    Now hes married. Lives in Germany in Kassel. His wife is rich. Sooo...you understand :D

6. Mango Chutney

Well, the only positive I can find is that I am now thoroughly educated in bezness and able to help and support others. Beyond that, there are no positives. I love Tunisia, spent much time on holiday there and then had my time living with rat, but the beauty of the country, the history I saw and the photos I gained do not make up for the beatings I recieved, nor the scars I still carry. Tunisia is all money, money, money, no loyalty, no pride, just greed. There are many beautiful countries we can explore that do not risk putting us directly in the path of a con man....so I shall stick with those :)
    Wow, Shaggy sounds like quite a catch! ;) I hope his poor wife one day finds this site, though I daresay by that point....she will be rich no more :Evil: Poor woman.

Purpur Flower likes this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Purpur Flower and welcome :) What is the full name of Chiko ?

8. Purpur Flower

Purpur Flower New Member

Yes. It's hard to go through this. And maybe its a time you will not forget. But I always try to See everything positive in my life. Because all happens for a reason ;)

And yes, the poor wife of Shaggy. He was already with His fiance in this time when he tried to rape me. Disgusting Person. I will never understand how all the Bad people come through with all things they do. Even good or Bad. But Karma will come....SOON ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  9. Purpur Flower

Purpur Flower New Member

Hi Heidi :) thanks for reply.
    His full real Name is Mohamed Hamza. His second Name is Alahwal or Lahouel...im Not pretty Sure. He always Told me both is the same :eek::whistle: lol...

Heidi likes this.
  10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

had contact with him for a Long time. But someday stopped to Trust him because all the time the biggest subject was MONEY. And that His Life is soooo Bad. But i never send him Money He ask you for Money it is mean run so fast as you can .

Purpur Flower likes this.