Hotel nesrine

Heidi

Inactive
Welcome @zoe101 :)

the name Rathwen Ben Ali is not mentioned in our Tunisian Love Rats forum and I don't have him in my rat files, but I will search for him :cool:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Thank you he is dating the same age English girl would you definitely say he is using her?
Hello!
For a visa and eventually permanent residence, sadly yes it is very possible.
- does he have a steady job? Does he have savings that allow him to visit other countries without a sponsor?
Why is he having only foreign girlfriends?
As you can see it is not only age, in some cases not even religion, they look for Muslim girls but the common thing is they are living in first world countries.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Is he asking for marriage too soon? Is he telling he will die without her? Is he inviting her to stay with his family on her next visit? Are his family members having communication with her by webcam or phone?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Have they stayed together before at an apartment or his family home?
How is he approaching or meeting all his foreign girlfriends? At touristic areas and or social media?

zoe101

I ha e no idea she visits him couple times been seeing him about a year pays for him to stay with her at hotel nesrine e doesn’t really say much but I just don’t trust it :(

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I ha e no idea she visits him couple times been seeing him about a year pays for him to stay with her at hotel nesrine she doesn’t really say much but I just don’t trust it :(
By law they shouldn’t stay together at a hotel not being married. They could be jailed under prostitution charges. It is very dangerous please warn her to learn about their law and culture or perhaps suggest her to read here. :( she is already paying that means yes he is taking advantage of her and has no respect for her.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
She seems blind to what they are like and was just wondering if he is mostly a rat or just me being to judgy on the whole situation
This is normal, they lovebomb their victims and make them feel the queen, but it is an act.
In this case it is clear he is not one of the honest Tunisian males.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I thought so it’s sad as she so blind to it she said how the have the same personality he is the male version of him
In fact they mimic their victim interests. Yes, they play perfectly.
If you have good communicaton with her try to warn her but not to be invasive since those rats brainwash the victim and mention Evil eye too often lol he could say it’s because of jealousy.
So just lightly ask her to investigate more about their culture and traditions, this place has plenty info. Something that she doesn’t feel as aggression.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Hello Zoe101, sorry but I see red flags all over this. So far he has shown that he has no respect for her by staying with her at the hotel, plus she is paying for them. A good Tunisian man would not allow this. It's best that she learns their culture to have a better understanding.
If you could steer her here that would be best.