Welcome to TLR

Hotel Seabel Alhambra - Billy

LisaM

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and with my friends permission I can now post her story. (Sorry if my English isn't that great, I'm Austrian)

In June, we went to Tunisia the first time. We stayed in the Seabel Alhambra in Port El Kantaoui, where we met Billy, an animator. He was always flirting with my friend and asking her to dance in the evenings. She enjoyed the attention and eventually got involved with him. When we returned home they kept texting everyday and he always told her how much he loved her and that he wanted to marry her,etc. We both already had some doubts then.

Anyway after some time he became weird and did not respond for days and claimed then that his phone was broken (typical bezness behaviour, I know). At first she wanted to give him money for a phone but then she didn't, thank god. He then claimed that she didn't love him and never really responded to her texts anymore.

We returned in August, but the first few days he ignored her and then claimed he had been told that she has found someone else at the hotel (she didn't of course). They eventually reconciled and the day before we left he asked her for 120TND to buy a sheep for Eid, which she gave him.

The day after we went home someone contacted her on instagram and claimed that Billy had another girlfriend from Germany. He sent her screenshots of the conversation he had with another girl about my friend, where this girl claims that Billy would never cheat on her. My friend contacted this girl and she told her that she had been in a relationshipn with him for a year and that Billy told her to block both my friend and the guy from instagram. Billy also told my friend that this girl was just a friend, he really thought my friend was stupid apparently. Anyway my friend blocked him on all social media platforms and I'm glad there wasn't more damage done by him.

26804503_2069849486568641_475264212951084168_n.jpg
That's him :sick:

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi LisaM,,thank you for telling us about him,,,He sounds like a very seasoned rat ,,Im glad your friend didnt suffer too much,although knowing your being used like this ,is heartbreaking .What is his full name and is that the hotel in Port El kantaoui ...Thanks again for warning any potential victims ..He now will come up on google search ,if anyone wants info on this hotel...

LisaM

Hi LisaM,,thank you for telling us about him,,,He sounds like a very seasoned rat ,,Im glad your friend didnt suffer too much,although knowing your being used like this ,is heartbreaking .What is his full name and is that the hotel in Port El kantaoui ...Thanks again for warning any potential victims ..He now will come up on google search ,if anyone wants info on this hotel...
Yes it's the hotel in Port El Kantaoui. According to his Facebook profile his name is Bilel Ben Nsib.

Attachments

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yes it's the hotel in Port El Kantaoui. According to his Facebook profile his name is Bilel Ben Nsib.
Never heard of one called Billy most of them ask you at end of holiday coz they know you can't take money out. They always have a smile on face when the tourists r leaving to see what there giving me. And to ask for money for sheep any tunisian knows that's shame the family sa ve for the sheep that's probably to spend on new tourist then she things her man's good coz he pays for her. Are it will be saved for the tunie bride sorry for being harsh but it's the truth. We didn't know all these things when we met are rats either x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Never heard of one called Billy most of them ask you at end of holiday coz they know you can't take money out. They always have a smile on face when the tourists r leaving to see what there giving me. And to ask for money for sheep any tunisian knows that's shame the family sa ve for the sheep that's probably to spend on new tourist then she things her man's good coz he pays for her. Are it will be saved for the tunie bride sorry for being harsh but it's the truth. We didn't know all these things when we met are rats either x
Im surprised he only asked for 120 dinar for a sheep ..This is the cheapest sheep ive heard of ...At the moment they average about 300 dn ,which is expensive ,,

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Think that most of these guys who work with tourists don't come from big cities. Think that most people come in from the countryside and that many of them are conservative. If they come in from conservative areas of course we are nothing for them only use and throw method.