Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

Mango Chutney

Really good to see this thread getting the bump it deserves. Nino is back in action, @Jeannie, that's why this thread is getting bumped again. I'll link you onto the other thread :thumbsup:

Mamba

Heres the line up for the Mr STD competition ...Left to right ,,,Mr herpes ,Mr Chalymidia ,Mr Gonareah,Mr gentital warts ,Mr urine infection ,Mr Syphilis and Mr Pubic lice .
I wish I could see the picture lol these descriptions have me pissin my pants

Mamba

so I have read this entire thread and to say that im shocked is an understatement to hear some of these women come on here and defend the men they love is sick. I didn't read much about Kairy/Nino but more about Nemo, shaggy, bibo and wissam!
I know that nino was involved and I believe Nets and Winnie and fern with everything they have said.
boy these rats certainly have a good time preying on young women.. hell women of all ages.

Shiky

Update: Two of the rats from the gang rape, Bibo and Nemo, are back working at the Hotel Phenicia :Evil::Evil:
Most hotels chains have a Facebook account or review comments on different websites. You think commenting about these criminals and exposing their illicit activities, which by the way are always covered by the hotel's management, could help to warn future clients and possible victims??:(

Mango Chutney

Most hotels chains have a Facebook account or review comments on different websites. You think commenting about these criminals and exposing their illicit activities, which by the way are always covered by the hotel's management, could help to warn future clients and possible victims??:(
No, everything is deleted :Cry:
Not just on FB pages, but also things like Trip Advisor and the Thomas Cook sites....it's absolutely disgusting, as people have the right to be warned about these things.

This is a very long thread, and there are other connecting threads....they make a very long, very distressing read, but if you ever have a few hours spare to sit and read, you will see that the members here did all that stuff.
A few of them were so outraged, they even gave their real identities away to post their reviews...but they were all deleted by businesses that in my mind....will one day have blood on their hands....because they removed crucial information that could have saved others to protect their own backs :Evil:

Shiky

No, everything is deleted :Cry:
Not just on FB pages, but also things like Trip Advisor and the Thomas Cook sites....it's absolutely disgusting, as people have the right to be warned about these things.

This is a very long thread, and there are other connecting threads....they make a very long, very distressing read, but if you ever have a few hours spare to sit and read, you will see that the members here did all that stuff.
A few of them were so outraged, they even gave their real identities away to post their reviews...but they were all deleted by businesses that in my mind....will one day have blood on their hands....because they removed crucial information that could have saved others to protect their own backs :Evil:
Gosh I knew that would be the answer!! So frustrating! :mad::Cry:

Going for the limit

Just re read this thread again and it beggars belief .
Anyway i think it should be bumped.
Just to however clarify the ring situation nearly all tunisian men wear a ring on their wedding finger weather they are married or not, usually it indicates they are in a relationship . Some wear it so tunisian girls know they are ' not interested'

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Top Bottom