Houcine Ftiss

SABRINE

Generally he has been writing to me for a few months that he is unhappily in love. That he wants a different life. That his mother is seriously ill. that I need money.
He says he wants to be with me. I want to invite him to Germany.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Sabrine, welcome here :)
Does he really work for Ansar Group? I've just checked up on it, they have offices in Qatar, UAE, America and Bahrain...can't see Tunisia mentioned, but I'll look again :confused: The clip on the end of the neck chain thing has no identity attached to it.
I want to invite him to Germany.
Why would you want to do this when he does the following?
Scams money from women from Europe.
He has a Tunisian fiancée
he approaches Instagram and Facebook.
Don't believe the following, they are typical rat signs:
he is unhappily in love.
his mother is seriously ill.
I need money.
He wants your country, not you:
He says he wants to be with me.
He will marry his fiancée when his finances are acceptable to her family.
He has a Tunisian fiancée

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hi is helooking for a sponsor from Europe for his wedding
Really? He openly admits this? Why do you want to invite him to Germany?
That's how he said I'm working in the qatar because he's poor and he had to leave because he has no job for him in Sousse
Ah, he went to Qatar? Many Tunisian folk do.....but they don't like it there.
Is he in Qatar now, or back in Sousse?
He must be quite highly qualified to work for that company. They have only eleven offices globally, so he must have great qualifications to have been selected from Tunisia. I'm wondering why they didn't give him an identity card for his necklace thingy :confused:
Do you have any social media links for this man?

Heidi

Administrator
He will marry his fiancée when his finances are acceptable to her family.
Hi Sabrine, if he loves her or not, does not come into the evaluation in a tunisian marriage. The two families must like each other, money must be there and the girl should be a brave muslim virgin with a good child-bearing pelvic.
"Love comes in the marriage" they say in Tunisia ;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Sabrine, did he actually work for Ansar Group, or did he just access one of those ribbon things and that's why it has no identity attached to it?
He likes this place in Qatar, it's called Ansar Gallery.....it sells shoes :D
Screenshot_2017-12-19-14-24-43_kindlephoto-62127075.png

I think more likely he was selling shoes, not working for the company his necklace thing says. If he worked for Ansar Group, not gallery....he would be able to afford his wedding and treatment for his 'sick' mother :D

Heidi

Administrator
He says he wants to be with me. I want to invite him to Germany.
You wont get a visiting visa for him to come to Germany. The only chance for him to get there, would be to marry him first.
Think about the hassle - fly to Tunisia, marry him, bring him to Germany, try to make him work and after he has permanent residence - divorce, no money for possible children, he might bring his new tunisian wife to Germany....

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Sabrina, he will only use you. It's a waste of your time and money
He wants only your valuables for his Tunisian Shrek. The girl is probably poor and he is bare and has no money
I must confess, I think his "Tunisian Shrek" ( :D:D:D ) is quite a pretty little thing. The rest is spot on though.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha He used to work at the bar at the Rhiad Palms in Sousse. I can only say that he is a thief. He stole my present from me. The bracelet he now has in his picture is his fiancée. They are both soebie. Poor children from Sousse who rob people from Europe. Sabrina, give him a break
Give him a break!!!! Are you joking..., yeah... break a few limbs maybe.

Top Bottom