Houcine Ftiss

Mango Chutney

Staff member
But, this guy looks like he's trying to be respectful at work. So, kudos on that.
Nothing respectful about a scamming, prostitute, con man.
You know the saying 'A wolf in sheep's clothing'.....well that is him. Rat in suit = Wolf in sheep's clothing.
I'm not impressed by his suit, the tacky jewellery shop he wears as an outfit, nor by his employment.
No respect....he is just a whore in a suit :thumbsup:

Were that his only job, he was not and never had been a rat, and he were not a scamming prostitute being pimped out by his Tunisian hoe....I would have respected him.

He is a cheap whore in a cheap suit. I'd spit on him before respecting him.....and I despise spitting :Evil:

Hichem11

Nothing respectful about a scamming, prostitute, con man.
You know the saying 'A wolf in sheep's clothing'.....well that is him. Rat in suit = Wolf in sheep's clothing.
I'm not impressed by his suit, the tacky jewellery shop he wears as an outfit, nor by his employment.
No respect....he is just a whore in a suit :thumbsup:

Were that his only job, he was not and never had been a rat, and he were not a scamming prostitute being pimped out by his Tunisian hoe....I would have respected him.

He is a cheap whore in a cheap suit. I'd spit on him before respecting him.....and I despise spitting :Evil:
I want to ask if houcine still chatting with this germaine
Give him a break!!!! Are you joking..., yeah... break a few limbs maybe.
I
Scams money from women from Europe. He lives in Sousse. He has a Tunisian fiancée, but claims he does not love her.
Generally, he approaches Instagram and Facebook.
i want to ask if houcine still chatting with or in relation with this germane woman im a firend of his ex fiancé??

Hichem11

I want to ask if houcine still in relation and chatting with this germane girl because im a friend of her ex fiancé and she want to know the truth thank you

Tigerpants

Generally he has been writing to me for a few months that he is unhappily in love. That he wants a different life. That his mother is seriously ill. that I need money.
He says he wants to be with me. I want to invite him to Germany.
If he is unhappily in love then he does a great job on Facebook of hiding that , the epitomy of loved up, many Tunisian men have profiles with no womens pics on them, he openly advertises he has a fiancee?
Was that his mother on the photo....if its her in the creme outfit she looks healthier than I do in UK winter..... what a tosser....I would play with him like a cat with a field mouse -pah!

Tigerpants

Generally he has been writing to me for a few months that he is unhappily in love. That he wants a different life. That his mother is seriously ill. that I need money.
He says he wants to be with me. I want to invite him to Germany.
@SABRINE
So hes "unhappily in love" - is this even possible?
Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth, and respect for another person.
He wants a different life? Is that with you in Sousse or is he fine about leaving his fake sick mother in Tunisia for a new life in Germany - what a caring, loving son and human he is!
Have you sent his fiancee copies of his messages detailing the above?

Tigerpants

Really? He openly admits this? Why do you want to invite him to Germany?

Ah, he went to Qatar? Many Tunisian folk do.....but they don't like it there.
Is he in Qatar now, or back in Sousse?
He must be quite highly qualified to work for that company. They have only eleven offices globally, so he must have great qualifications to have been selected from Tunisia. I'm wondering why they didn't give him an identity card for his necklace thingy :confused:
Do you have any social media links for this man?
@Mango Chutney - lanyard ha ha , hes an oily sales assistant in an electronics store :)

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I want to ask if houcine still in relation and chatting with this germane girl because im a friend of her ex fiancé and she want to know the truth thank you
You know I’m your heart...THE TRUTH! He’s garbage! He’s a rat! They all cheat, lie, con, and are sociopaths! Dump the retard! You will only continue suffering and lose so much financially! This IS a business to these fucking retards! Their income is only from stealing, lying, cheating, and conning nice, foreign victims! RUN, fast and far away from this lowlife slime ball and warn others to do the same. Name him, shame him here! Write embassies, FBI, TSA, HomeOffice in the UK, Interpol, and every Embassy warning them about this monster! At least, keep him stuck in Tunisia!!!!!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Hey I’m his fiancé for 4 years and I know that you’re lying... if not, you would show me any conversations you both had !!
How many fiancées does this creep have? As we all know, Tunisian rats....lie, cheat, con with every ounce of their being! Lady, you are a victim...RUN fast and far....and report this nasty creature to the FBI, Interpol, Home Office, TSA, and every Embassy everywhere! These creeps are heartless, nasty vultures! They love nobody....only themselves! They are psychopaths and Dangerous!!!