Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women

Attachments

smiley

Major Ratslayer
So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women

Megane

Major Ratslayer
Just had a look at this one. I hope the ex fiance reads up on these rats and realises to trust nobody over there because the way she is talking to many Tunisians on Facebook and they are all making out they're on her side it seems to me that she could become a victim of a rat again. Fingers crossed I'm wrong on this.

D

Deleted member 146

Upps, he got another fb :whistle: Lajnef Houssem

Unbenannt.JPGjuzt.JPG 2017

Intro

He also hires cars and drives the women round showing them the sites which he is paid for , he also supply the extras .
We see many times on here where 1 flight leaves and another gf comes in , this is constant with him .
He was demanding his gf to change flights constantly because his other women were going .
Some of his other women are married so this is why the women won't speak up

D

Deleted member 146

He also hires cars and drives the women round showing them the sites which he is paid for , he also supply the extras .
We see many times on here where 1 flight leaves and another gf comes in , this is constant with him .
He was demanding his gf to change flights constantly because his other women were going .
Some of his other women are married so this is why the women won't speak up
and he tries to persuade victims to have cybersex with him. I heard it with my own ears :cool:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
She's here but she doesn't want to comment just yet
Small steps - it's good she has you and well done for outing him. She can read the forum and understand that no matter how hard it is she isn't alone.

I saw my rat a few weeks back (didn't speak to him!) but you know what...... I felt nothing apart from what the heck was I thinking.

So many different transitions of emotions to go through - your friend will get there, we are not victims we are survivors :love:

MH x

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
His lovely sister said the tourists are all whores , she forgets it's many women with one man so that makes her brother the biggest whore .
They think all tourists as whores and you are exactly right. He is the biggest whore and at least the majority of tourists have morals and would never steal or scam anyone.

Yes you get sex tourists but even they don't lie or betray or steal.

They think the world owes them but my god I would rather be broke than scam anyone or deliberately use and break a person.

MH x

Loads more besides them ones . He was always on the want .
Got expensive gifts from her and he would sell them . Rat dad actually has the ring and clothes .
Always wanted , alcohol , aftershave , clothes . Jewellery. You name it he wanted it . Would demand her to change flights ..My guess is because it over lapped with his other victims holiday